Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Remember when this site purported to fight fraud and be committed to free speech?

Load Metric
    Uh guys were letting dwai now think about things?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    what if one of the main players in the shitoken enterprise paid druff to remove the thread? he makes money on the coin and on the back end for removing bad press!

Druff is an honest broker, nobody will dispute that. It was not like he was encouraging folks to buy the coin, he just let a post run its course.

What is very strange, borderline weird is he says month after month he loses money on this site and he and his family gets harassed and does the site anyway. I mean if you crave attention that much and not making any money, WTF? The guy won a bracelet like 20 years ago. Like I said a post ago, nobody on the planet would give a shit if he shut this site down, it makes no money and is simply a vanity project, and self gratification. I am quite sure everyone in his orbit has encouraged him to shut it down and find a new hobby. Whatever.

Comments

dwai: LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    what if one of the main players in the shitoken enterprise paid druff to remove the thread? he makes money on the coin and on the back end for removing bad press!

Druff is an honest broker, nobody will dispute that. It was not like he was encouraging folks to buy the coin, he just let a post run its course.

What is very strange, borderline weird is he says month after month he loses money on this site and he and his family gets harassed and does the site anyway. I mean if you crave attention that much and not making any money, WTF? The guy won a bracelet like 20 years ago. Like I said a post ago, nobody on the planet would give a shit if he shut this site down, it makes no money and is simply a vanity project, and self gratification. I am quite sure everyone in his orbit has encouraged him to shut it down and find a new hobby. Whatever.
    Do you think any other site on earth would embrace you, your Red Lobster dinners, and your hurricanes if PFA shut down?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Do you think any other site on earth would embrace you, your Red Lobster dinners, and your hurricanes if PFA shut down?
    I doubt it, seeing how message boards are dying quicker than covid deaths. When ESPN and IMBD shut it down, that should tell everyone this forum world is going the way of MySpace.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I know for sure BitsNChips was sending (or possibly reading) PMs when shit was going down because I spotted he was logged in, checked his status page and it said "Private Messaging".
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    I know for sure BitsNChips was sending (or possibly reading) PMs when shit was going down because I spotted he was logged in, checked his status page and it said "Private Messaging".

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    BitsNChips never had any direct contact with me, aside from asking me to validate his account initially. I didn't even know who he was when he first registered.

Nobody paid me a penny (in any way -- not crypto, not fiat, not monopoly money) to take the thread down. It was entirely my own decision.

Load Metric
    rofl would you say that this was at a loss

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Not if I go with your merch idea and run with it.

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

Sheesfaced: Count me in for a magenta tee

JACKDANIELS: lol im in

Load Metric
    I wish srslysirus was still around to give us a mock up of the druff hot dog on a stick merch

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Go easy on old Todd. For all his shortcomings(narrow minded Republican with a Texas sized ego) anyone with a minor PFA history knows he's as honest as the day is long.

It's tough to keep track of a minefield of greedy creeps even if you're a big outfit with lots of help

So just lay off

ty

Comments

dwai:

splitthis: Gottem Les

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Shut the site down. You'll be happier without it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Go easy on old Todd. For all his shortcomings(narrow minded Republican with a Texas sized ego) anyone with a minor PFA history knows he's as honest as the day is long.

It's tough to keep track of a minefield of greedy creeps even if you're a big outfit with lots of help

So just lay off

ty

Load Metric

Comments

Gordman: HOF.I somehow never saw this one from the Jasep fuckery.

Crowe Diddly: my brother sends jobs overseas rep

Kuntmissioner: Excellent

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I'm not going to get into who is right or wrong, but I know one thing for certain regarding Druff's legacy. If he shuts this site down over this drama, then the optics will be terrible and all of the haters will feel a massive victory. Despite the truth regardless of what it might be, he'll be known as the fraud guy that promoted a ponzi scheme and shut down his site after being called out.

Load Metric
    lol at thinking todge would ever shut this 3rd tier toilet down the man has principles

Load Metric
    but seriously tbone ur not allowed to shut this forum down its where i interact with like the other 2 people i like online rip daly though obv

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Funny monkey boys are GOD /thread

kunt did god’s work with this one - just beautiful
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Name:  HDOAS.PNG
Views: 490
Size:  312.6 KB

Honestly if the long awaited Druff vs. Sizzle 100m dash comes together I'll sponsor the official shirts (Druff gets first color choice).

Still think Sizz is -120 but expect movement on that line once the cold weather months hit the midwest.

Those Securitas years patrolling those Sam Goodys have to count for something.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    am i crazy or is that logo wildly anti asian racist now that being said we get todges face on there with 2 black x's on his marrrrrrrone people

Thread Information