Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember when this site purported to fight fraud and be committed to free speech?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

So Daly was the one telling people to invest? Really?
    People conveniently forget Daly was in on the Cmoney scam too. Hongkonger, Todd, and China got roasted. Drexel (god) and Daly were let off the hook for the most part.

I’ll never understand this site……
    So Daly is just another scum bag mutt.

fucking joke of a human. So Daly puts out a few winners in a betting thread and the degenerates suck his cock like it’s a delicious all day sucker.

Some sociopaths working serous long cons here

Entertaining as shit I have to say gonna miss the guy

Comments

Tellafriend: Daly is god

jsearles22: You’re normally a retard. But this is a green
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

People conveniently forget Daly was in on the Cmoney scam too. Hongkonger, Todd, and China got roasted. Drexel (god) and Daly were let off the hook for the most part.

I’ll never understand this site……

fucking joke of a human. So Daly puts out a few winners in a betting thread and the degenerates suck his cock like it’s a delicious all day sucker.

I’m not saying searles is wrong, but I have zero recollection of Daly having any involvement in that. Maybe a link? I tend to group posters into mental groups, and I don’t associate Daly with that group.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Taken a mulligan here ty

sonatine: same

Load Metric
    Well since this will be getting deleted soon I'll just be straight up. I was vague earlier but now that name of token has been mentioned...

About 50k$ was taken out of the coin yesterday. I imagine most of that was our guys. I understand Druff not wanting a part of this and trying to get out as quickly as possible, Druff made a bad call by letting his pride get in the way and disclosing how much he made prior to it being made known this was an aggressive MLM ponzi. Mentioning his son didn;t help either. But no doubt druff considered it legit at the time. Also the trading group who is manipulating this has been threatening legal action (not sure if against druff but others). So I see why Druff wants to forget this ever happening.

I disagree from others. SMIflorida likely in on it. He likely knows these guys in real life based off of his location and his post on pfa was copy paste from what the investing group tells people to post. BTW by posting stuff like SMIflorida did the group gives you preferred access to tips when they plan to pump and dump. The more social media posts you make the bigger rewards you get in info. Druff obviously knows none of that and certainly would not have allowed it.

Don;t know Daly well enough to make any guesses about him.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Research rep

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I’m not saying searles is wrong, but I have zero recollection of Daly having any involvement in that. Maybe a link? I tend to group posters into mental groups, and I don’t associate Daly with that group.
    KK I take it back… we are allowed a few of these right? Still gonna mis the guy even if he isn’t a villain.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

No recollection, but here's the biggest thread...

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...te-not-really)

...the most relevant posts (post 1 and 15) are on the first page.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Guilt by association. Let's throw ole Tennessee Ernie Tellafriend under that bus.

Load Metric
    Also post #100 when cmoney posts in his own memorial thread...

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post798230

...last green was from smiflorida.

"I AM NOT FUCKING DEAD. THE IDEA THAT I WOULD FAKE A DEATH BECAUSE OF AN INTERNET TROLL IS RETARDED.

I HAVE CANCER THAT IS IT. LET LEWFATHER COME BACK FOR ALL I CARE

TYTY"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Guilt by association. Let's throw ole Tennessee Ernie Tellafriend under that bus.
    Well, today is National Suicide Prevention Day, so I will give you a break.

Name:  B7CEB508-B6D6-4436-8E95-A5C12EB978A9.jpeg
Views: 343
Size:  2.77 MB

Took this in the Caribbean last week. Enjoy your tight life, faggot.

Comments

Jayjami: Nice comeback

nightmarefish:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

"I AM NOT FUCKING DEAD. THE IDEA THAT I WOULD FAKE A DEATH BECAUSE OF AN INTERNET TROLL IS RETARDED.

TYTY"
    I'd actually love to do a three year RIP Cmoney recap. I have zero animosity towards the guy but I still have a lot of questions/theories on his motives and compensation for the guys involved. I'd love to know what the actual plan was because 99% sure I just luckboxed into it by randomly messaging him on a gaming app to which we only spoke like once a year. I don;t think he even knew who I was. But they needed someone outside of the circle to verify his death. He even offerd to pay me 1500$ for the trouble he caused (something I believe he would have given me even if no one ever found out it was faked)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

TYTY"
    I'd actually love to do a three year RIP Cmoney recap. I have zero animosity towards the guy but I still have a lot of questions/theories on his motives and compensation for the guys involved. I'd love to know what the actual plan was because 99% sure I just luckboxed into it by randomly messaging him on a gaming app to which we only spoke like once a year. I don;t think he even knew who I was. But they needed someone outside of the circle to verify his death. He even offerd to pay me 1500$ for the trouble he caused (something I believe he would have given me even if no one ever found out it was faked)
    We never got the full story and I doubt that we ever will. But it’s in the past. C’est la vie.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So, regarding this shitcoin. If nobody knew it was a pyramid scheme/ ponzi then whats the big deal?

1 guy was pushing it right?

:whofuckingcares

Do your homework and invest in your own shit/ thread

Load Metric

TYTY"
    That and memorial tournament would be nice.

Like i said at the time, i don't think there was any animosity or planning involved for why you were included.

Hongkonger could fill in some blanks at some point.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Well, today is National Suicide Prevention Day, so I will give you a break.

Name:  B7CEB508-B6D6-4436-8E95-A5C12EB978A9.jpeg
Views: 343
Size:  2.77 MB

Took this in the Caribbean last week. Enjoy your tight life, faggot.
    eat some more fats

Name:  0B0D8F1F-CFE6-4E2E-A4FC-69FC2A5E34BF.jpeg
Views: 299
Size:  434.0 KB

Load Metric

That and memorial tournament would be nice.

Like i said at the time, i don't think there was any animosity or planning involved for why you were included.

Hongkonger could fill in some blanks at some point.
    Oh yes definitely knew it was nothing personal. Like I said Cmoney didn;t really know me.

I'd be interesting to here how much hongkonger knew about the "will" that was left and if my hunch was right about how it was to be used.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

TYTY"
    No compensation. Wouldn’t have taken any if offered.

He was getting harassed and I tried to help him make an exit.

Then he reappeared

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Then he reappeared
    That doesn;t explain the fake will. Were you just going to pretend you were sent money?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Then he reappeared
    That doesn;t explain the fake will. Were you just going to pretend you were sent money?
    I don’t remember anything about the will.

I don’t understand your second question.

Load Metric

I don’t remember anything about the will.

I don’t understand your second question.
    Let me put it this way. A guy spends 6 months trying to orchestrate his death and ropes in half a dozen of his friends to collaborate it.

Then out of the blue one day a rando messages him on an app, they have no past history outside of barely talking once a year. And at that moment he decides to blow his load and impulsively kill himself off? Not too mention have a family member start to disclose a list of names that he left money to (me being 1500$) but others on this board receiving much more. That doesn;t make a lot of sense for a guy who is pretty damn smart and damn good at this sort of thing.

For me its all curiosity. It just doesn;t make any sense and when I spoke to Cmoney and he seemed genuinely apologetic (offered me the 1500$ still) the one thing I didn;t believe was that he couldn;t explain the above when I asked him. I do believe though he felt horrible for involving you guys and hurting your reputation which if anything probably caused him to shut up.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    You guys are going to far here. Dispariging Todd is one thing since hes the boss man, but Cmoney is..er...was.. a glorious individual and deserves nothing but the best to be said about him

Load Metric
    So, regarding this shitcoin. If nobody knew it was a pyramid scheme/ ponzi then whats the big deal?

1 guy was pushing it right?

:whofuckingcares

Do your homework and invest in your own shit/ thread

its the equivalent of someone hyping a new poker room where the site owners were promising to tip off whales on when to shove and when to fold. and its literally in the marketing material. and then when a few people pointed out this was all grossly exploitive and quite possibly illegal, those people were called fools and dismissed as trolls and had their posts removed.

funny time to take a 'do your homework' line when you literally have no idea what happened, imo.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information