Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wi Spa pervert incident

Load Metric

Wi Spa pervert incident

So last week there was this big dude trying to be a woman at the gym. It has tight thin tights on with them smashed into its crack. To top it off it had a cutoff top. This dude was like 6’3” and could never pass for female. All I could think was don’t dare go in the women’s locker room cuz shit is gonna go down.

Now I like that sista stood up for herself but she was better off screaming and yelling at the fucking pervert.

Liberal America will be the end of times. You suck. We will fight you to the death.

Comments

dwai:

Walter Sobchak: Mountain out of molehill
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    fucking disgusting pervert, BCR would call this woman a bigot

Load Metric
    Muck Ficon, is this true?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Shut up butch

dude you're a pervert and you have no brain

Load Metric
    takes a black queen to stand up to this disgusting troon.

we need black people to not put up with this woke bullshit cause white women are too scared.

BCR types would call this beautiful black woman a transphobe for sticking up for her rights as a woman in a woman only space.

Utter disgusting trash these liberals are

Comments

splitthis: I would have 100%

Load Metric
    Follow up of Wi Spa incident from New York Post.

In June, a group of women complained that a person who identified as female exposed their penis at the Wi Spa in Los Angeles. The incident led to months of sometimes violent protests, with media outlets declaring it an example of bias against the transgendered, or even that it didn’t happen. Slate said it was a “transphobic hoax.”

But on Monday, charges of indecent exposure were discreetly filed against a serial sex offender for the Wi Spa incident, following an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.

Sources with knowledge of the case but not authorized to speak publicly say four women and a minor girl came forward to allege that Darren Agee Merager was partially erect in the women’s section of Wi Spa. Besides being a suspect in this case, Merager is facing multiple felony charges of indecent exposure over a separate incident in Los Angeles.

Merager, who spoke exclusively to The Post, denies the allegations and says that she is actually the victim of transphobic harassment.

THIS IS WHY FREAKS CANT HAVE NICE THINGS.

I am at a new gym since I moved. Glad I didn’t have to confront one of those freaks at my old gym, I def would have. That shit don’t happen at my new gym. Conservative heaven.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: He deserves it

dwai: lol @ Walter defending a disgusting pedophile
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    And huge lol at Waltsy red negging mountain out of a molehill, only an idiot lib promotes sex offenses. What a creep.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: I’d tell you to eat a dick but nobody would give you one

dwai: lol @ Walter defending a disgusting pedophile

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah this is a dude who has 2 decades of history exposing himself to women and getting arrested for it.

It's not a "transgender" person. He's found a way to exploit the psuedo-tolerance of the woke left, and victimize women under that shield. There were actually protests earlier this summer on this freak's behalf.

So are any of the left-wing pundits who defended ths guy going to apologize? Of course not. I'm sure they're going to still defend him a victimized trans woman.

If a poll was taken of 1000 randomly chosen Republicans and 1000 randomly chosen Democrats, regarding who was right in this situation, which one would overwhelmingly break for the actual victimized females, and which one would break for the sexual predator? I think we know.

PARTY OF SCIENCE AND DEFENDERS OF WOMEN'S RIGHTS Y'ALL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    And huge lol at Waltsy red negging mountain out of a molehill, only an idiot lib promotes sex offenses. What a creep.
    You log in just to neg me and penis protect bottomset. You neg months old posts regardless of content. Every one you leave me you get one back.

As for this dude he is a shitbag sex offender and should be prosecuted.

Comments

splitthis: U quit I quit it is that simple

Load Metric
    Jesus would be proud of your hate.

A big ol' hairy trans may be your only at companionship for the rest of your life split. Men usually grow out of being drawn to the lunatic cunt type by the time they're 30, tough break there.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Lol trans people have standards too

splitthis: Stupid as usual sloppy mess
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    You log in just to neg me and penis protect bottomset. You neg months old posts regardless of content. Every one you leave me you get one back.

Damn, went to snap judgement of “Mountain out of a molehill” to “prosecute!”

How often are your posts half cocked BS....anyone could see this guy was a creep from the get go.

Don’t let being “woke” cloud your common sense kid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

How often are your posts half cocked BS....anyone could see this guy was a creep from the get go.

Taking this incident as some kind of evidence of what will happen if people are inclusive of trans people is making a mountain of of a molehill. An unjustified conclusion. No different than one bad cops means defund the police.

But that specific guy is a sex offender and I never said otherwise.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Taking this incident as some kind of evidence of what will happen if people are inclusive of trans people is making a mountain of of a molehill. An unjustified conclusion. No different than one bad cops means defund the police.

So how many creeps would be allowed to swing their dicks at underage girls before you say it’s enough.

You libs suck asssssssss.

Comments

dwai:

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

So how many creeps would be allowed to swing their dicks at underage girls before you say it’s enough.

The same as the number of schools that need to be shot up before gun nuts admit that guns are completely out of control in America.

Load Metric

The same as the number of schools that need to be shot up before gun nuts admit that guns are completely out of control in America.
    you are seriously in need of help

guns are not the problem.

people like you are, pushing your idealistic bullshit on the rest of us

Comments

splitthis:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

not water's finest moment. Being inclusive of trans people does not need to extend to the bathroom. If you identify as a woman but you are physically a man then you are in the minority in this country by a large margin and you are the one who needs to adapt your bathroom habits to suit the vast majority of people around you. It is entirely inappropriate for a person with an exposed penis to be parading around a woman's locker room when this would naturally make 99% of the women in the room uncomfortable. I don't even understand how there is disagreement on this subject.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

not water's finest moment. Being inclusive of trans people does not need to extend to the bathroom. If you identify as a woman but you are physically a man then you are in the minority in this country by a large margin and you are the one who needs to adapt your bathroom habits to suit the vast majority of people around you. It is entirely inappropriate for a person with an exposed penis to be parading around a woman's locker room when this would naturally make 99% of the women in the room uncomfortable. I don't even understand how there is disagreement on this subject.
    Nobody thinks it’s ok for him to be waving his dick around in the women’s locker room. Nobody.

You have completely misunderstood the issue.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Nobody thinks it’s ok for him to be waving his dick around in the women’s locker room. Nobody.

You have completely misunderstood the issue.
    I probably did Walter, my bad. I'm checking out of the dicks in the locker room discussion. You all have a nice day.

Load Metric
    He was just sunning his balls.

Load Metric
    I vote Waltsy the biggest retard here by far, they are a few gaining strides fo sho.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information