Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do?

Load Metric
    Landlord sounds like a slum lord. Won’t want to give you back a red nickel. Remember like you told me Revenge is a dish best served cold
    -Allergic to the struggle

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Landlord sounds like a slum lord. Won’t want to give you back a red nickel. Remember like you told me Revenge is a dish best served cold
    It’s partly my fault as I did not read closely the five page rental agreement which includes no bicycle is to be brought into the apartment and I now I see yet another clause stating heat won’t be activated till September 25h.

He drives a brand new four door pick-up truck. Lucky guy.

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    It’s partly my fault as I did not read closely the five page rental agreement which includes no bicycle is to be brought into the apartment and I now I see yet another clause stating heat won’t be activated till September 25h.

He drives a brand new four door pick-up truck. Lucky guy.
    Why the fuck do you need heat in the middle of Sept on Vancouver Island ?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Cause I'm in Saskatoon Saskatchewan where it's 46 degrees with a frost warning.

Expected to drop to 35 tonight. Raining with a 34k wind.

Go Riders

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Cause I'm in Saskatoon Saskatchewan where it's 46 degrees with a frost warning.

Expected to drop to 35 tonight. Raining with a 34k wind.

Go Riders
    Good luck Les, keep owning your shit and get better.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thank-you bud. Feeling great. In Regina for the Roughriders game featuring someone you know all about one Jon Ryan, a hometown boy

Go Hawks

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Jon Ryan rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is new what would you do? I bought a new 32 in Sony Bravia TV recently and opened last night. No cable and I'll be out by the end of the month. To my surprise there is only one HDMI input. I'm used to two or three. I quickly decided to pack it up again and return it.

Thinking about it now I realize extras HDMI ports aren't important if you're not a gamer. It has ethernet of course which would take care of internet and rgb input for dvd, I don't know.

Would you take this back and demand it be traded for something similar with two or more HDMI ports?

Gold
    Load Metric
    This is new what would you do? I bought a new 32 in Sony Bravia TV recently and opened last night. No cable and I'll be out by the end of the month. To my surprise there is only one HDMI input. I'm used to two or three. I quickly decided to pack it up again and return it.

Thinking about it now I realize extras HDMI ports aren't important if you're not a gamer. It has ethernet of course which would take care of internet and rgb input for dvd, I don't know.

Would you take this back and demand it be traded for something similar with two or more HDMI ports?
    if you need 2 or more inputs then yes. is it a big inconvenience for you to just go and exchange it rather than live with a tv for the next x years that doesn't have what you want?

Thread Information