Thread: comedians dropping like flys

Load Metric

comedians dropping like flys

Comedian Fuquan Johnson died this weekend of an apparent overdose -- along with two others -- while a fourth person is in the hospital ... the recent girlfriend of one Darius Rucker, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... there was a get-together Friday night at someone's house in the Venice neighborhood of L.A., where Johnson was in attendance -- as was Kate Quigley ... a comedian/model who has been, of late, dating the Hootie & the Blowfish lead singer -- this after the guy split with his longtime wife just last summer.

cops were summoned a little after midnight, and when they arrived ... they found 4 people who appeared to be either deceased or close to it. Our sources say Johnson and 2 others were pronounced dead on the scene ... while Quigley was transported to the hospital in critical condition. Unclear how she's doing now -- we've tried reaching out to her team for comment, but have come up short on contacts for the woman.

We're told cocaine laced with fentanyl appears to be what was ingested by all. Autopsies will be done for the three bodies -- which are with the L.A. Coroner's Office now. We're working on getting the IDs of the other two victims ... who might also be comedians themselves.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/04/comed...-kate-quigley/

oddly enough Kate Quigley was just on Uncle Joeys joint podcast on Wednesday september 1st and almost immediately started talking about coke, drug dealers and how all coke was cut with different kinds of shit. Joey according to him hasn't done it for many years but makes up for it with lots of strong weed. she also talks about living close to Hunter Biden and some times chats with him. I wonder who the other two dead are?
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 09-04-2021 at 11:17 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Chalk up 4 more Covid deaths.

Comments

Buck Nasty: COVID cred

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Chalk up 4 more Covid deaths.
    nobody dies of anything else anymore, this is THE WORST VIRUS IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

oh wait 99.98% survivability

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Comedian Fuquan Johnson died this weekend of an apparent overdose -- along with two others -- while a fourth person is in the hospital ... the recent girlfriend of one Darius Rucker, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... there was a get-together Friday night at someone's house in the Venice neighborhood of L.A., where Johnson was in attendance -- as was Kate Quigley ... a comedian/model who has been, of late, dating the Hootie & the Blowfish lead singer -- this after the guy split with his longtime wife just last summer.

cops were summoned a little after midnight, and when they arrived ... they found 4 people who appeared to be either deceased or close to it. Our sources say Johnson and 2 others were pronounced dead on the scene ... while Quigley was transported to the hospital in critical condition. Unclear how she's doing now -- we've tried reaching out to her team for comment, but have come up short on contacts for the woman.

We're told cocaine laced with fentanyl appears to be what was ingested by all. Autopsies will be done for the three bodies -- which are with the L.A. Coroner's Office now. We're working on getting the IDs of the other two victims ... who might also be comedians themselves.

oddly enough Kate Quigley was just on Uncle Joeys joint podcast on Wednesday september 1st and almost immediately started talking about coke, drug dealers and how all coke was cut with different kinds of shit. Joey according to him hasn't done it for many years but makes up for it with lots of strong weed. she also talks about living close to Hunter Biden and some times chats with him. I wonder who the other two dead are?
    It's possible I guess but if you are into coke you trust your dealer to provide good stuff and to keep his gravy train going

So who knows. Heroin dealers are different meaning when someone od's it's almost a badge of honour that they have some powerful stuff

One more thing, coke has been cut with the least expensive products available. Why cut it with something more expensive.
    Oh right there are coke addicts who dig the combination
    Last edited by limitles; 09-05-2021 at 01:04 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You may as well have titled this “random people dropping like flys”

Never heard of them and I watch a decent amount of comedy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    You may as well have titled this “random people dropping like flys”

Never heard of them and I watch a decent amount of comedy.
    And should be in What’s so funny thread by the one and only Les.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

It's possible I guess but if you are into coke you trust your dealer to provide good stuff and to keep his gravy train going

So who knows. Heroin dealers are different meaning when someone od's it's almost a badge of honour that they have some powerful stuff

One more thing, coke has been cut with the least expensive products available. Why cut it with something more expensive.
    I used coke for the 1st time in the mid eighties. 80's coke was the best and I know because I also used some coke in the 90's, 00's all the way until 2017. I abused it from 2016-17 but have had none nor have I had the desire for any since then. My last use made me sick. My heart was racing so bad I just lied still in bed for a long time. I'm glad the shit is out of my life. Coke is all fucked up now and cannot be trusted. I could tell you some stories about those years but the criminal limitations might not have expired quite yet. I never smoked crack but I know how to cook it.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I used coke for the 1st time in the mid eighties. 80's coke was the best and I know because I also used some coke in the 90's, 00's all the way until 2017. I abused it from 2016-17 but have had none nor have I had the desire for any since then. My last use made me sick. My heart was racing so bad I just lied still in bed for a long time. I'm glad the shit is out of my life. Coke is all fucked up now and cannot be trusted. I could tell you some stories about those years but the criminal limitations might not have expired quite yet. I never smoked crack but I know how to cook it.

After reading this I wanna cook up a baseball sized ball rock and get a 3 ft stepladder w/a 7 foot pipe.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

After reading this I wanna cook up a baseball sized ball rock and get a 3 ft stepladder w/a 7 foot pipe.
    I wish I still had the desire to sniff a line once in awhile because I had a lot of crazy fun with coke. Coke has been ruined by greed from top to bottom. This comedian dying is sad and all but hearing it was from bad coke wasn't a big surprise. I only smoke weed now and rarely drink. Coke is dead as fucking dead can be, If someone wanted an other level high these days I would never recommend coke. Not because it wasn't a great and awesome drug in its day it just isnt anymore.

Load Metric

Old speedball that killed many Coke and Heroin

new speedball that’s killing still Coke and Fentanyl

Meet the new multi drug intoxication that can be fatal same as the old one same combo essentially more powerful on the opioid side

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

folks ingesting on puropose fentanyl....at least lower east side Manhattan.......stuck like statues.....

Thread Information