Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Poker Fraud Alert Radio Thread for 09/03/2021 - 11:30pm start time - ** NO FREEROLL THIS WEEK

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Poker Fraud Alert Radio Thread for 09/03/2021 - 11:30pm start time - ** NO FREEROLL THIS WEEK

Show begins at approximately 11:30pm PDT, on Friday, September 3, 2021.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

"Call To Listen Line": Call (605) 313-0736 to listen to the show from ANY PHONE in the world! No smartphone or app required! If you do have a smartphone, this will NOT cost you any data. There's an alternate number at (641) 741-1095.

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have a validated forum account in order to see the chat. It no longer requires Adobe Flash and should work with any device.

There is no freeroll tonight. It will return next week.

Agenda for today:

- PFA gets rave reviews on Twitter for last week's "Pokergirl" story

- Fox Poker shuts down, huge bombshell dropped regarding theft by main owner Andy Troumbly

- WSOP employees don't need to be vaccinated, but players do

- Former US Marine gets $87k seized in northern Nevada, in questionable civil forfeiture action

- Prahlad Friedman comes out as bi, nobody cares, he tries to come out a second time for more attention

- PFA Storytime: 1991 Druff versus the UCSB Dorms Dining Commons

- Harrah's Cherokee, Foxwoods plan to sell marijuana in the future

- Single-game sportsbetting finally offered legally in Canada

- Update: New recommendations for blockchain.com alternatives

- Somehow a random dude snuck his car into the Elon Musk tunnels

- Editorial: Texas abortion law outrage masks the true tragedy of some states allowing the murder of fully formed babies

- Brandon's Vegas topics

- Possible "Sherif the Nigerian scammer" update

-- Coronavirus news:
    - None this week

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've been watching the Dodgers/Giants game (in the 10th right now), hence the late start and the cancellation of the freeroll.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    they playing the free roll like champs!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We're in the 11th, so we have a further delay. Show will happen for sure though.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    The freeroll is not official until there is a thread about it mentioning the start time and the payout amounts.
    Last edited by Dive_Bar_Dave; 09-03-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Load Metric
    Do similar to what i do: Put the game on mute, captions only, listen to an old episode of this show.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Gay. I took first.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    The freeroll is not official until there is a thread about it mentioning the start time and the payout amounts.
    There was a post on Twitter saying there would be a freeroll. We played the freeroll. The post on Twitter saying “no freeroll” came after it was already over.

Comments

JohnCommode: A Lock Poker style tournament

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

"Call To Listen Line": Call (605) 313-0736 to listen to the show from ANY PHONE in the world! No smartphone or app required! If you do have a smartphone, this will NOT cost you any data. There's an alternate number at (641) 741-1095.

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have a validated forum account in order to see the chat. It no longer requires Adobe Flash and should work with any device.

Agenda for today:

- Fox Poker shuts down, huge bombshell dropped regarding theft by main owner Andy Troumbly

- Former US Marine gets $87k seized in northern Nevada, in questionable civil forfeiture action

- Prahlad Friedman comes out as bi, nobody cares, he tries to come out a second time for more attention

- Editorial: Texas abortion law outrage masks the true tragedy of some states allowing the murder of fully formed babies

- Brandon's Vegas topics

-- Coronavirus news:
    - None this week

Give me a break. The difference is that Texas’ law is unconstitutional while the other states’ policies, though you may not like them, are constitutional.

You are obsessed with the extremely tiny number of late-term abortions that happen, while ignoring the fact that women have lost control of their bodies in Texas. There’s not even an exception for rape. And anyone, completely unrelated and not even known to the people involved can sue anyone who helps a woman get an abortion, even if they don’t know they’re helping! The fucking Uber driver can be sued. They’ve made what a woman does with her body the business of everybody else to harass her. It’s fucking outrageous. No need to worry about the Taliban taking over Afghanistan, they’ve taken over Texas.

Name:  1776D153-075B-4670-AF29-7DB0E3B92DDE.png
Views: 453
Size:  148.4 KB

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Agenda for today:

- Brandon's Vegas topics

-- Coronavirus news:
    - None this week

Give me a break. The difference is that Texas’ law is unconstitutional while the other states’ policies, though you may not like them, are constitutional.

You are obsessed with the extremely tiny number of late-term abortions that happen, while ignoring the fact that women have lost control of their bodies in Texas. There’s not even an exception for rape. And anyone, completely unrelated and not even known to the people involved can sue anyone who helps a woman get an abortion, even if they don’t know they’re helping! The fucking Uber driver can be sued. They’ve made what a woman does with her body the business of everybody else to harass her. It’s fucking outrageous. No need to worry about the Taliban taking over Afghanistan, they’ve taken over Texas.

This might be the last straw for me ‘round here Walt. Pretty sure Druff wants it that way anyway. I have zero patience for pro-life hypocrites. Keep fighting the good fight, man.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post

This might be the last straw for me ‘round here Walt. Pretty sure Druff wants it that way anyway. I have zero patience for pro-life hypocrites. Keep fighting the good fight, man.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: This

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not sure why CryptoNinja thinks I don't want him here.

I welcome all political viewpoints on this site. Unlike many on the left, I believe in diversity of thought and opinion, and never hate anyone for their political views.

I am not looking for PFA to be an echo chamber. Liberals, leftists, communists are all welcome to post here, and I will never engage in ideological censorship.

I encourage everyone to listen to my abortion segment when posted, because it's not one that discusses the Texas law, but instead discusses the much worse abortion laws of other states which permit late-term abortion at any time for any reason.

I fully admit to being a biased conservative, but I try to always look at what the other side is saying, and then consider where they're coming from. This is why I read some left wing sites, and why I will listen to some left wing podcasts.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lefties: My body my choice

Also lefties: Covid Vax should be mandatory

Comments

ftpjesus: This

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post

Why would you do that just because he says something you disagree with?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

One affects one the woman making the choice. The other is a public health measure that affects everyone.

Comments

shoeshine box: 100%. 1 is a Women issue only.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

One affects one the woman making the choice. The other is a public health measure that affects everyone.
    cope

then tell the blacks to get vaccinated

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

cope

1. No need

2. I’ve been telling anyone I know who isn’t, regardless of race.

Load Metric
    cope

1. No need

well aren't you just perfect

Load Metric

1. No need

well aren't you just perfect
    No, I could use golf lessons.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: fairway pinball rep

Load Metric

Agenda for today:

- Brandon's Vegas topics

-- Coronavirus news:
    - None this week

It’s heartwarming to know the Republicans and the Taliban have so much in common.

Taliban Fighters Crush a Women’s Protest Amid Flickers of Resistance
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/04/w...-panjshir.html

Thread Information