Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fat Ass Gringo Free Roll Challenge

Load Metric

Fat Ass Gringo Free Roll Challenge

So, most of you Gringos are fat asses who are practically imbedded in your couch/gaming chairs. Years of lack of exercise and poor nutrition have made you prime candidates for a bad case of COVID, along with Diabetes, Kidney Disease and Heart Disease. It's shame that a old fart like me is in better shape than PFA members that are 20-30 years younger. So, with that in mind, and being mindful of the previous bullshit Free-roll sponsorship promise by a PFA Dupe, I have come up with the following idea.

The Rock N Roll Las Vegas half Marathon is scheduled for February 27, 2022. It's a great chance to do something healthy and raise money for charity at the same time. For each PFA member that signs up and participates for the Half Marathon (13.1 miles) race, I will send Druff (via Zelle) $25 towards a Free Roll tourney. You have 6 months to train. There is no excuse that there isn't enough time. There is also a 10k (6.2 miles) race the same day and this should be easier. I will do the same thing for members who sign up and participate for this race as well. If Druff signs up and participates, I will donate $100 to the Free Roll. I don't want to know anyone's info, so if Druff is willing to accept the task of verifying sign ups and participation, I'm ok with that. I will send the $$ to Druff to escrow upon confirmation of each registration. My only condition is that the Free Roll be held at a time that I can participate. Regular Free Roll tourney rules should apply.

The race is at night on the strip so you don't have to worry about it being too hot, You have six months to prepare, and anyone needing guidance on how to train I can provide it. I'm already signed up and committed to the race. I may come up with an additional bounty type deal for the race, but that will be worked out later. Here's a chance to do something healthy, charitable and maybe earn a few $$$ at the same time.

Load Metric
    $25 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    BRING BACK NICK PIPES
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    at least he offered decent amounts of money in his freeroll challenges that were never going to happen

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fuck right off you uneducated inbred spic, browny, street born turd

Load Metric
    how rude

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    how rude
    who me?

Load Metric
    who you ?

Load Metric
    the offer is to Participate, that's not the same as complete the course legally
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    $25 lol
    Too high? Lol. Ok then. How much should it be?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Correct. But if someone does a Rosie Ruiz, they lose. Because the cab fare (or Uber fare) will be costly.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Rosie Ruiz rep

Load Metric
    I will send the $$ to Druff to escrow upon confirmation of each registration.

Since there is no stipulation that I have to finish the race, count me in. I’m jogging a block down to the Park MGM, then walking over to the Aria poker room.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    On the strip at night?
    Sounds dangerous.
    Hard pass

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

The Racism is strong with this Drunken Hoser. I though Canadiens were supposed to be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

The Racism is strong with this Drunken Hoser. I though Canadiens were supposed to be nice.
    Aside from drunken Les being a shitdisturber, you must of had a lot of bad encounters with Canadians growing up in Mexico. To this day I'm sure your resentment seeing several million of them in Florida every year, living/ vacationing their really irritates you. Your hatred of them is clear as day !

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Correct. But if someone does a Rosie Ruiz, they lose. Because the cab fare (or Uber fare) will be costly.
    Crowe, I saw the Rosie Ruiz reference last night and I smiled too. Do runners still use that name to describe that particular cheat?

Is cervaza extremely hard core and he only understands the reference?

To show you how old I am, I remember Bill Rodger had a running store in Faneuil Hall. I know who Bill Rodgers is, period.

Load Metric
    I heard a Rosie reference on LeBatard the other day in reference to the Bishop Whatever high school football deal. I think it was John Skipper who maybe brought it up, as the most famous dumb sports scam.

Gold
    Load Metric

He's a miserable asshole. An obnoxious and nasty drunk as bad as they come. I feel sorry for anyone that actually has to be around him. If you ever want to hear this pathetic sub-human listen to him on pfa 11/27/2012. An ugly and spiteful man with a black heart. Fuck you Les!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post

Aside from drunken Les being a shitdisturber, you must of had a lot of bad encounters with Canadians growing up in Mexico. To this day I'm sure your resentment seeing several million of them in Florida every year, living/ vacationing their really irritates you. Your hatred of them is clear as day !

Um, I didn't grow up in Mexico. I'm not Mexican. As for Canadiens, I only have issue with the obese, pasty white, speedo wearing whales on Hollywood and Hallandale Beach. They can't drive worth a shit, and their license plates say "Je me souviens" which any hospitality worker will tell you translates to "I don't tip".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post

Um, I didn't grow up in Mexico. I'm not Mexican. As for Canadiens, I only have issue with the obese, pasty white, speedo wearing whales on Hollywood and Hallandale Beach. They can't drive worth a shit, and their license plates say "Je me souviens" which any hospitality worker will tell you translates to "I don't tip".
    Its them Quebec license plate ones you gotta watch out for in my experiences...

also live in Florida so I know how every winter (snowbird season) our roads gets more full of the Canadian peoples. And being truthful its the French Canadians that always have seemed to me like the absolute worse drivers, its when that license says 'Quebec' sometimes im thinking WTF, where did they learn how to drive, oh Canada right. The French Canadiens here in Florida seems to be the bad drivers in my experience.

Thread Information