Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fox Poker online private site is DOA

Load Metric
    Seen a few discussions on reddit and it doesnt seem to be looking good for Mr Troumbomb.

Comments

shoeshine box: wish I coulda bet that after his video bs tear like a lil girl..ughhhh..ANDY SHAME ON YOU>BE A MAN>mouse.

Load Metric
    Time to Audit Andy’s finances.

The babbling confession speech may need to get reposted.

To be fair to Andy, we need to see what he has actually paid back. Since there are a large number of victims, there will always be people saying “I haven’t been paid”.

I think he needs to show sources and amount of income. I believe any amount in excess of a livable wage would need to be paid at a rate of at least 40% after basic needs are considered.

Even if he is only making minimum wage I think he should pay 15-20% of his earnings to the victims. Anything over 4k per month of income, I think he should pay 40% of that amount to the victims.

Now, which victims get paid first? That’s a hard one.

Comments

shoeshine box: reposted ASAP and spread like Herpes.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    could a told you them was crocodile tears from day 1....Andy u fkn homo pay these ppl... before we let yr old pal XX babysit u.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Andy has been regularly e-mailing me updates that he's been paying people, and listed the people he has paid.

It does seem to me that he's making an effort to pay. Right now he claims he's paying out pending withdrawals, and then will get to others.

I did get a Facebook message from a victim who did NOT have a pending withdrawal, and Andy explained that guy is second tier priority for that reason, but will see what he can do. So if you are reading this and are owed money from Fox, get at me and I will see what I can do to get you paid sooner.

The bottom line is that it does seem like he's working and paying people, though obviously this is going to take a long time, given the figure involved. However, most scammers don't ever do this, and just run off, so I will give him credit for what appears to be an attempt to make things right.

If you have a pending withdrawal and haven't been made, especially contact me.

You can contact me here, or you can text me at 775-372-8355.

Comments

shoeshine box: for u I lighten up...feel free to delete. 'em, I aint...I eat Crocs and I taste no salt in their tears..plus FOX rubbed me wrong way.

Load Metric
    Bump..

SO where does this stand out of curiosity? Anybody know.. Last I heard some folks were griping about payments either slowed further or quit all together. (thread on 2+2 has some recent posts from June) https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...47/index3.html
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 08-05-2022 at 01:37 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Bump..

SO where does this stand out of curiosity? Anybody know.. Last I heard some folks were griping about payments either slowed further or quit all together. (thread on 2+2 has some recent posts from June) https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...47/index3.html

At least put Andys video back up in this thread. Hes clearly not upholding his end of the bargain as agreed per multiple people.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah he's ghosted me for 7 months, and apparently ghosted the entire community.

Video is BACK.

Comments

PositiveVariance: Doesn't look like he Shaves.

ftpjesus: In regard to PVs comment. Yeah low T will do that to ya roflmao.

Thread Information