Thread: Fox Poker online private site is DOA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Fox Poker online private site is DOA

Not sure why Druff hasnt posted this but as he reported Saturday night there were ongoing issues with FoxPoker slow paying players on cashouts.. Well its all come to a head and they threw the culprit under the bus as was warranted.. I had thought maybe the issue was the site had been taking too much funding their guarantees but nope.. Much simplier.. Pure sheer greed and degeneracy of one of its principals.. One Andy "Troumbomb" Troumbley.. According to another owner of the site/club Andy was essentially printing his own deposits on the site adding chips to literally the total of $1M (and thats not fake mone, ok technically it was, from what I understand he literally infused over a million dollars in chips onto the site on his own).. The owners have made several excuses they didnt know blah blah Supposedly Andy had sole control of the server again if true thats foolish on their part as well.. There shouldve been audits done of the sites financials at least showing incoming and outgoing so it was clear what was going on.. Guessing the other supposed owners were fat happy and lazy and didnt know Andy was essentially as it now comes to be known was playing on his own site under various aliases and losing signficant amounts of money to other players.. It could be it was hidden chip dumping and him dumping chips to friends who he then cashed out but theres been zero mention of that or indication so far.. Just flat out degeneracy and playing on site funds for his own pleasure it seems..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah I meant to post about this. I did a segment about Fox's problems on the last radio, and today they went down entirely. Writing was on the wall.

Alex Shelow posted this on their Facebook group caled "Three Stacks of High Society":

Name:  foxpoker-down.png
Views: 1853
Size:  218.8 KB

People are being directed to https://www.3stacksgaming.com in order to fill out their info for possible payment, but they concede it's unlikely.

What a fail.

The "Andy" being referred to here is Andy Troumbly, who has deleted all of his social media.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah I meant to post about this. I did a segment about Fox's problems on the last radio, and today they went down entirely. Writing was on the wall.

Alex Shelow posted this on their Facebook group caled "Three Stacks of High Society":

People are being directed to https://www.3stacksgaming.com in order to fill out their info for possible payment, but they concede it's unlikely.

What a fail.

The "Andy" being referred to here is Andy Troumbly, who has deleted all of his social media.
    Apparently Andy briefly snuck back online unblocking his Facebook to delete the post Alex posted in 3 Stacks like a little bitch that he is and then disappeared again.. Guess hes afraid hes about to get doxxed or worse this shit will show up in searchs.. Maybe we need to SEO his ass so it points to PFA and blow up the story here.. He cant stop it from being picked up by the Search Engines here.. Also it appears Alex did what he shouldve done which was smash Andys access to the FB group in the first place...Additionally some how Ray Davis name popped up in that comment thread and Im not sure what thats all about..

Load Metric
    Andy’s been doxxed on 3 stacks FB page

Name:  9D8260B4-CF63-4BFE-BBE6-DE981D442249.png
Views: 1892
Size:  1.91 MB

Poker Investigative Journalist
    Load Metric
    Oh, it's going to show up in searches. I/we deemed this newsworthy enough to report on:

https://www.poker.org/private-club-p...graft-alleged/

Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

What a fail.

Apparently Andy briefly snuck back online unblocking his Facebook to delete the post Alex posted in 3 Stacks like a little bitch that he is and then disappeared again.. Guess hes afraid hes about to get doxxed or worse this shit will show up in searchs.. Maybe we need to SEO his ass so it points to PFA and blow up the story here.. He cant stop it from being picked up by the Search Engines here.. Also it appears Alex did what he shouldve done which was smash Andys access to the FB group in the first place...Additionally some how Ray Davis name popped up in that comment thread and Im not sure what thats all about..

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Calling Out The Scumbags/Scammers Rep

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by haleylh View Post
    Oh, it's going to show up in searches. I/we deemed this newsworthy enough to report on:

https://www.poker.org/private-club-p...graft-alleged/

Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Always enjoyed your reporting Haley... good job...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, good job Haley. The more press that Andy Troumbly gets, the better.

Total scumbag move he pulled here.

Andy, if you are reading this, and you think you have been falsely accused, please contact me and I will help get out your story. However, your silence here and your disappearance from social media speaks volumes, as does the site's disappearance.

Imagine stealing $1.5m in deposits and still losing.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Commenting here for two things

1. Your article has significant errors, including repeating the same incorrect amounts owed, along with some clear misunderstandings of the situation and anyone involved.

2. Payments to players will be starting this Thursday/Friday, with people who already had pending withdrawals being first in line, then followed by everyone else.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjazebra View Post

1. Your article has significant errors, including repeating the same incorrect amounts owed, along with some clear misunderstandings of the situation and anyone involved.

2. Payments to players will be starting this Thursday/Friday, with people who already had pending withdrawals being first in line, then followed by everyone else.
    So why don't you clear up the amounts owed? How much did you inject into the site?

Why don't you provide logs of proof of amounts owed to all players (usernames) on the site?

Comments

haleylh: Yup.

Poker Investigative Journalist
    Load Metric

The $1.5 million came from Shelow's post. You want to put up a specific number, I'll be happy to add it to the piece. But don't come at me with claims of "incorrect" without offering your own number. I usually understand things pretty well, too.

Load Metric

What are we misunderstanding Andy?? You created a million plus in fake chips and were playing on your own site essentially flooding the system with chips and creating a massive liability for Fox 3 stacks when you continued to lose repeatedly like a donkey. And we're also aware Alex and the rest were aware of what you did somewhat after the fact and they tried to cover up your stupidity and eventual theft essentially indirectly (since we arent totally sure you were totally taking out player deposits to pay yourself yet but if you did then yes you're a thief!)

Thread Information