Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox Poker online private site is DOA

Load Metric

Fox Poker online private site is DOA

Not sure why Druff hasnt posted this but as he reported Saturday night there were ongoing issues with FoxPoker slow paying players on cashouts.. Well its all come to a head and they threw the culprit under the bus as was warranted.. I had thought maybe the issue was the site had been taking too much funding their guarantees but nope.. Much simplier.. Pure sheer greed and degeneracy of one of its principals.. One Andy "Troumbomb" Troumbley.. According to another owner of the site/club Andy was essentially printing his own deposits on the site adding chips to literally the total of $1M (and thats not fake mone, ok technically it was, from what I understand he literally infused over a million dollars in chips onto the site on his own).. The owners have made several excuses they didnt know blah blah Supposedly Andy had sole control of the server again if true thats foolish on their part as well.. There shouldve been audits done of the sites financials at least showing incoming and outgoing so it was clear what was going on.. Guessing the other supposed owners were fat happy and lazy and didnt know Andy was essentially as it now comes to be known was playing on his own site under various aliases and losing signficant amounts of money to other players.. It could be it was hidden chip dumping and him dumping chips to friends who he then cashed out but theres been zero mention of that or indication so far.. Just flat out degeneracy and playing on site funds for his own pleasure it seems..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah I meant to post about this. I did a segment about Fox's problems on the last radio, and today they went down entirely. Writing was on the wall.

Alex Shelow posted this on their Facebook group caled "Three Stacks of High Society":

Name:  foxpoker-down.png
Views: 1848
Size:  218.8 KB

People are being directed to https://www.3stacksgaming.com in order to fill out their info for possible payment, but they concede it's unlikely.

What a fail.

The "Andy" being referred to here is Andy Troumbly, who has deleted all of his social media.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah I meant to post about this. I did a segment about Fox's problems on the last radio, and today they went down entirely. Writing was on the wall.

Alex Shelow posted this on their Facebook group caled "Three Stacks of High Society":

People are being directed to https://www.3stacksgaming.com in order to fill out their info for possible payment, but they concede it's unlikely.

What a fail.

The "Andy" being referred to here is Andy Troumbly, who has deleted all of his social media.
    Apparently Andy briefly snuck back online unblocking his Facebook to delete the post Alex posted in 3 Stacks like a little bitch that he is and then disappeared again.. Guess hes afraid hes about to get doxxed or worse this shit will show up in searchs.. Maybe we need to SEO his ass so it points to PFA and blow up the story here.. He cant stop it from being picked up by the Search Engines here.. Also it appears Alex did what he shouldve done which was smash Andys access to the FB group in the first place...Additionally some how Ray Davis name popped up in that comment thread and Im not sure what thats all about..

Load Metric
    Andy’s been doxxed on 3 stacks FB page

Name:  9D8260B4-CF63-4BFE-BBE6-DE981D442249.png
Views: 1887
Size:  1.91 MB

Poker Investigative Journalist
    Load Metric
    Oh, it's going to show up in searches. I/we deemed this newsworthy enough to report on:

https://www.poker.org/private-club-p...graft-alleged/

Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

What a fail.

Apparently Andy briefly snuck back online unblocking his Facebook to delete the post Alex posted in 3 Stacks like a little bitch that he is and then disappeared again.. Guess hes afraid hes about to get doxxed or worse this shit will show up in searchs.. Maybe we need to SEO his ass so it points to PFA and blow up the story here.. He cant stop it from being picked up by the Search Engines here.. Also it appears Alex did what he shouldve done which was smash Andys access to the FB group in the first place...Additionally some how Ray Davis name popped up in that comment thread and Im not sure what thats all about..

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Calling Out The Scumbags/Scammers Rep

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by haleylh View Post
    Oh, it's going to show up in searches. I/we deemed this newsworthy enough to report on:

https://www.poker.org/private-club-p...graft-alleged/

Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Always enjoyed your reporting Haley... good job...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, good job Haley. The more press that Andy Troumbly gets, the better.

Total scumbag move he pulled here.

Andy, if you are reading this, and you think you have been falsely accused, please contact me and I will help get out your story. However, your silence here and your disappearance from social media speaks volumes, as does the site's disappearance.

Imagine stealing $1.5m in deposits and still losing.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Andy confesses, but says the other admins are to blame.

Old video was here, but removed by Andy's copyright claim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oph6KHKsNgQ

Reupload:

Essentially he's trying to claim that the rest of the admins knew for awhile what he did, but still took deposits and preteneded like everything was ok.

The site admins are said to be:

Andy Troumbly - played as NinjaZebra - main owner
    Alex Shelow (the one who posted that message indicating why it went down) -- played as RiveredUBad
    Benjamin Kyle -- played as JaxxAtaxx19
    Chris Audrain - played as Csizzle
    "Barry Boom" (not sure if real name) - played as BOOM
    Donte Hamilton - played as D-nice005
    Adam Willis (left site) - played as A_dub

He alleges that former admin Adam Willis ran off with a $120k balance owed, around the same time Andy put the fake chips on the site. It's not clear if that's the reason Adam ran off (I'm guessing it is).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Interesting side note.

Remember in February 2020, when I came to discover that an add-on program existed for the Poker Mavens software (used by both PFA and Fox Poker), which allowed the site owner and friends to superuse (see hole cards)?

Discussion is here: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...hady-operators

I saw this demonstrated for me. The Poker Mavens developer came into the thread, conceded that this add-on hack was indeed was possible, but insisted (correctly) that any poker software could be modified to do the same. It was generally concluded that if you don't completely trust the people running the site, this will always be a danger, especailly on Poker Mavens where such a tool could easily be purchased.

Well, apparently Troumbly was very rattled by this revelation, and was afraid it would ruin Fox Poker. He posted a statement on the group:

Name:  andy1.jpg
Views: 2268
Size:  239.1 KB
    Name:  andy2.jpg
Views: 2261
Size:  322.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm also hearing about two new sites which have come up:

ActionCardz and Bluff Shove.

I would strongly caution against playing on either of these sites -- and not just for the usual reasons when it comes to private poker sites. I have been told (but not yet verified) that some of the same admins from Fox Poker are involved with Action Cardz and Bluff Shove.

Furthermore, I have been told that Facebook group "Poker4Breakfast", which kicked me out last week (supposedly because I was reading posts on last week's PFA Radio from the group without their permission), is now promoting ActionCardz.

I would stay away from anything promoted by Poker4Breakfast at this time, and also away from ActionCardz and Bluff Shove.

Comments

shoeshine box: keep a tab on the whole lot of them.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Essentially he's trying to claim that the rest of the admins knew for awhile what he did, but still took deposits and preteneded like everything was ok.

Alex Shelow (the one who posted that message indicating why it went down) -- played as RiveredUBad

He alleges that former admin Adam Willis ran off with a $120k balance owed, around the same time Andy put the fake chips on the site. It's not clear if that's the reason Adam ran off (I'm guessing it is).

"Hummittyyyy. hemmmityy hawwww. " stuttering John routine. ....Owns 0. Is saying less...... a Mouse.... A busted disgraced Thief.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  p4b-fox.png
Views: 1505
Size:  132.5 KB

I semi-believe this statement. However, they need to be transparent if ANYONE previously associated with Fox Poker is involved in these two new sites.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Videos gone... I believe 0.0% of this guy.
    A degenerate thief who cannot Win even after robbing and cheating.

The man is a weasel...Accept the liability.
    Let us get RayDavis on the radio and see the story.

Federal Prison is calling you Andy. Do not think people have not dropped your name into the Fed drainpipe...

You will wish you was never born after the D.o.J./Feds get you in their gears.
    The gears grind slowly and w/o mercy until you see a Judge.........

F.Y.I. the charge will be $ Laundering son.
    You shd Pray they ignore you.
    Prison is calling you and it is time to change your ways.......
    Last edited by shoeshine box; 09-05-2021 at 03:57 PM.

Load Metric

Andy isn’t exactly breaking any news. The very posting that Alex posted indicated they knew for a short while what Andy had done and were trying to plug the leaks in the dam he had caused. Blaming others for his theft is pure gaslighting.

Load Metric
    Interesting side note.

Remember in February 2020, when I came to discover that an add-on program existed for the Poker Mavens software (used by both PFA and Fox Poker), which allowed the site owner and friends to superuse (see hole cards)?

Discussion is here: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...hady-operators

I saw this demonstrated for me. The Poker Mavens developer came into the thread, conceded that this add-on hack was indeed was possible, but insisted (correctly) that any poker software could be modified to do the same. It was generally concluded that if you don't completely trust the people running the site, this will always be a danger, especailly on Poker Mavens where such a tool could easily be purchased.

Well, apparently Troumbly was very rattled by this revelation, and was afraid it would ruin Fox Poker. He posted a statement on the group:

Name:  andy1.jpg
Views: 2268
Size:  239.1 KB
    Name:  andy2.jpg
Views: 2261
Size:  322.0 KB
    I think Andy found out on the PokerMavens support forum because I brought it to Kent’s attention when the story broke because oddly I wanted folks to get ahead of it knowing how PFA stuff does tend to explode and honestly I wanted Fox to be aware For that very reason I knew Andy and some of the guys from Fox online and was genuinely a supporter I pointed Andy in the direct of the guy who did a bunch of their graphic work because I had used him to design a bunch of tables for my site (which I never really got around to setting up oddly because when this came out I too was concerned it would
    Damage the rep of the software and truthfully despite Druff snd I being friends on FB and such I didn’t want him coming down against my venture at the time and he’s been pretty adamant against all PM sites as well as the obvious with PokerBros etc clubs).

Let me add one more thing. Andy mentioned them switching software they never did. Now I don’t know what options he even looked at but if the theft is as large as it seems it wasn’t like it wasn’t an option for them to upgrade to a higher end platform
    Like Enterra which SwC uses or another one.

Load Metric

This is exactly why I have a problem with owners or higher ups playing on their own site. Just with the issues with potential superusing possible with that 3rd party software issue. Did nobody learn from the Russ Hamilton PotRipper debacle on UB?? Even folks were voicing concerns about Phil Nagy on his site playing against folks. (Speaking of which I got something coming soon regarding those shady fucks and something they pulled recently either intentionally or due to the sheer absolute incompetence of their supposed customer service folks)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well, just as I suspected, the video of Andy confessing disappeared.

I was nice enough to re-upload it. I will not be removing it until Andy pays people back, or at least until he is on a regular payment plan and starts making payments to people.

If he attempts to file a copyright claim, I will put up a counter-claim, and he will need to sue me (and win) in order to get it taken down. Good luck with that.

Comments

shoeshine box: main man on the case!well done...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Andy, if you are reading this, please understand that I have no dog in this fight. I didn't play on Fox, none of my friends played on Fox, and I don't know you. I also realize you have a gambling problem, and didn't walk away with any money after all this.

However, the bottom line is that you stole a lot of money -- $1.5 million according to your co-admins -- and this cannot be hidden from the public, for the community's own safety.

If you really feel as bad as you say, please do the following:

1) Get a job or develop some other kind of income stream

2) Start payment plan to affected players, even through a neutral and trusted third party

3) Successfully start making those payments

If the above happens, I will agree to take down the video for as long as the payments continue (and permanently once the payments are done).

If you think you have some compelling reason why the video should come down, feel free to use the contact form on this site and give me a way to get a hold of you. Simply regretting your confession is not a good enough reason.

Comments

shoeshine box: fkn hardball druff...when men played with no helmets!

Poker Investigative Journalist
    Load Metric
    Andy, if you are reading this, please understand that I have no dog in this fight. I didn't play on Fox, none of my friends played on Fox, and I don't know you. I also realize you have a gambling problem, and didn't walk away with any money after all this.

However, the bottom line is that you stole a lot of money -- $1.5 million according to your co-admins -- and this cannot be hidden from the public, for the community's own safety.

If you really feel as bad as you say, please do the following:

1) Get a job or develop some other kind of income stream

2) Start payment plan to affected players, even through a neutral and trusted third party

3) Successfully start making those payments

If the above happens, I will agree to take down the video for as long as the payments continue (and permanently once the payments are done).

If you think you have some compelling reason why the video should come down, feel free to use the contact form on this site and give me a way to get a hold of you. Simply regretting your confession is not a good enough reason.
    Link to video?

Comments

PositiveVariance: Post #8 of this thread

Load Metric
    Andy did the same shit to me when I tried to call out collusion on a few players a couple months ago. I called into the show about what happened and how it was shady AF. -500 down the drain

Thread Information