Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official NCAA college football thread for 2021 2022 season

Bronze
    Load Metric

Official NCAA college football thread for 2021 2022 season

As most know i bleed red and Black for the love of my UGA Bull Dawgs this season is looking positive as we have so many players coming back. USC transfer JT Daniels is back under center and our whole running back squad is returning along with several wide receivers. Defense is also strong. We will know exactly what we have after our first game Saturday night versus Clemson who lost a lot of talent last year. I have high hopes for my Dawgs.

Load Metric
    Yeah, if you have to play Clemson, better early. I know GA is talent-laden, but iirc when reading the pre-season articles, the biggest question mark is the secondary. Obviously you have your QB and Zamir and a loaded offense returning. I’d like to see you jump on Clemson early and be able to make their new QB needing to make plays. He obviously got some real time last year, and was either great or really raw when I watched him. It’s Clemson, so they’re always loaded, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see GA win that game.

Some really good early season matchups. My Buckeyes have Oregon the following week. We have a great line and an unreal WR core. Also a bounty of riches at DE/pass rushers. Will be interesting to see how our new QB and true freshman RB Treyvean Henderson look. All word from practices is that Henderson is a next level freak.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Yes we lost 4 db's to the draft but had a lot of young guys get a good amount of playing time last year and Kirby id a defense back coach who played safety so i think he will have them ready.

Load Metric
    Georgia has a top incoming recruiting class coming in.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Georgia has a top incoming recruiting class coming in.
    Yes sir. I graduated with our top recruiter and assistant head football coach Dell Mgee we both graduated from Kendrick high school in 1991

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Yeah, if you have to play Clemson, better early. I know GA is talent-laden, but iirc when reading the pre-season articles, the biggest question mark is the secondary. Obviously you have your QB and Zamir and a loaded offense returning. I’d like to see you jump on Clemson early and be able to make their new QB needing to make plays. He obviously got some real time last year, and was either great or really raw when I watched him. It’s Clemson, so they’re always loaded, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see GA win that game.

Some really good early season matchups. My Buckeyes have Oregon the following week. We have a great line and an unreal WR core. Also a bounty of riches at DE/pass rushers. Will be interesting to see how our new QB and true freshman RB Treyvean Henderson look. All word from practices is that Henderson is a next level freak.
    Better check your sources.

There is a freak in the OSU backfield but it ain’t Henderson, it’s Miyan Williams.

Comments

BCR: Well both had TD’s over 70 yards here lol

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post
    As most know i bleed red and Black for the love of my UGA Bull Dawgs this season is looking positive as we have so many players coming back. USC transfer JT Daniels is back under center and our whole running back squad is returning along with several wide receivers. Defense is also strong. We will know exactly what we have after our first game Saturday night versus Clemson who lost a lot of talent last year. I have high hopes for my Dawgs.

Good job....

I have Ga +pts.... gd lk

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Better check your sources.

There is a freak in the OSU backfield but it ain’t Henderson, it’s Miyan Williams.
    Im well aware of Williams and love him. He’s an Ohio kid. I’ve been aware of him for years. Great balance. Ohio State is always RB by committee. Williams is like a 4.7 3* overachiever, maybe a bit faster now. He came in at 5’8 240 and has really changed his body. He’s looking like he’ll be considered the starter over Teague who I wish wasn’t in the mix at all.

Henderson is a 5* top prospect in the country take it to the house kid. I said I’m looking forward to seeing the freak who is a legit 4.3 sub 11 100m true freshman. I hope he gets some carries early. Ohio State always functions best when they can either pound you or take it to the house on any carry.

Load Metric
    Our local news, to no ones surprise, is looking for a local coach after a domestic. Bo Pelini’s brother Carl, former coach of Florida Atlantic. Some clear anger management issues in that family. His kids called cops and they’re looking for him.

Of the local coaching trees, the Stoops brothers are incredibly sane compared to the Pelini clan. All went to the same local catholic school. Clearly the Pelini’s must have taken the Peace be with you aspect of mass less to heart.
    Last edited by BCR; 08-31-2021 at 09:16 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Its gameday!! Lets go Dawgs!!

Load Metric
    Its gameday!! Lets go Dawgs!!
    I haven’t decided on this one yet. Probably sit it out. I’d prefer your team wins, but kind of leaning Clemson. Your coach not winning the big ones scares me a bit, but it’s usually a Bama. I just don’t have a read on him yet.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Oklahoma didn't look good. Alabama is a machine that just keeps rolling.

Load Metric
    You gotta be loving life at that Wild Wings pounding them back watching Bama.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I told you i don't drink at all. I am laying in bed watching the game with my leg elevated as it is swollen. I am actually contemplating a trip to the ER.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Our offense is having a slow start. Defense is Solid.

Load Metric

I told you i don't drink at all. I am laying in bed watching the game with my leg elevated as it is swollen. I am actually contemplating a trip to the ER.
    Fuck, you going to do another GoFundMe run on us? Call the ambulance if you have an issue, for the 9th time keep us PFAers out of it. Go Clemson. Like 80% chance you are on your 5th tall one at Applebees.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: What a dick

Sloppy Joe: Visit your kid

Gold
    Load Metric
    Our offense is having a slow start. Defense is Solid.
    few things would keep me from a poker room on a saturday night. gerorgia clemson does. Both defenses look crazy good

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Fuck, you going to do another GoFundMe run on us? Call the ambulance if you have an issue, for the 9th time keep us PFAers out of it. Go Clemson. Like 80% chance you are on your 5th tall one at Applebees.
    I can understand you busting my balls in that other thread but you following me around in every thread i post in is pathetic. Why would i need a go fund me for going to the ER? I have insurance.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Touchdown Dawgs

Gold
    Load Metric

I can understand you busting my balls in that other thread but you following me around in every thread i post in is pathetic. Why would i need a go fund me for going to the ER? I have insurance.
    thats just what tgulls do

Thread Information