Thread: FBIs been naughty naughty again

Load Metric

FBIs been naughty naughty again

First there were the accusations about underhanded dealings regarding the Trump investigation. Last year it was noted that the FBI may have in fact incited the plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer Gov of Michigan. And now this…

A known White Supremecist is saying the FBI funded a fellow White Supremicist and his publishing of atrocious literature and has for an extended period of time paying him in excess of $144k along the way for working as a CI for an extended time after being busted for a weapons violation that was original BATF jurisdiction.

Article attached.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/fbi-alle...ZJM%2BtA%3D%3D

Load Metric
    If the Whitmer plot was entrapment why was the first conspirator sentenced to 6 years with others waiting to be sentenced? If the FBI did it the people they set up shouldn’t be going to jail.

The answer is because it wasn’t the FBI.

Comments

1marley1: They sooooo dum

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    If the Whitmer plot was entrapment why was the first conspirator sentenced to 6 years with others waiting to be sentenced? If the FBI did it the people they set up shouldn’t be going to jail.

You still hanging on to your prediction Gavin Newsom will be President? LOL. You have been failing relentlessly lately. Go drive to New Orleans tonight and help out. Ok?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

You still hanging on to your prediction Gavin Newsom will be President? LOL. You have been failing relentlessly lately. Go drive to New Orleans tonight and help out. Ok?
    Go take care of your kid, you drunken deadbeat.

Load Metric

Did you even bother to read the post.. I never said it was entrapment what I said was FBI agents who infiltrated the group incited the plot essentially you're the one that stated it was entrapment.. Anybody with a lick of sense shouldve gone "well thats not a smart idea" even if somebody suggested it and kept pushing the idea.. Theres a limit as far as Im concerned when inducing and enticement to commit a major felony ceases being entrapment..

Now a classic case of entrapment would be an underage purchaser of alcohol or tobacco lying about their age which is in fact entrapment as held by the courts in legal stings to catch clerks selling to underage customers for tobacco and alcohol.. Courts have held any minor used in such an operation can NOT lie about their age if they do its automatically a dismissal in the court system (How do I know.. It happened to me about 20 yrs ago working PT at a gas station for some extra money.. kid almost 18 lied about this age to me buying cigs and it was a sting operation.. my Atty got it tossed immediately and the charges expunged as technically it was a criminal citation which would be reportable as have you ever been arrested it wouldve qualified as arrest and release on spot).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Will you go there with former President Romney?

Load Metric
    fbi is asshole

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    fbi is asshole
    of course.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Did you even bother to read the post.. I never said it was entrapment what I said was FBI agents who infiltrated the group incited the plot essentially you're the one that stated it was entrapment.. Anybody with a lick of sense shouldve gone "well thats not a smart idea" even if somebody suggested it and kept pushing the idea.. Theres a limit as far as Im concerned when inducing and enticement to commit a major felony ceases being entrapment..

Now a classic case of entrapment would be an underage purchaser of alcohol or tobacco lying about their age which is in fact entrapment as held by the courts in legal stings to catch clerks selling to underage customers for tobacco and alcohol.. Courts have held any minor used in such an operation can NOT lie about their age if they do its automatically a dismissal in the court system (How do I know.. It happened to me about 20 yrs ago working PT at a gas station for some extra money.. kid almost 18 lied about this age to me buying cigs and it was a sting operation.. my Atty got it tossed immediately and the charges expunged as technically it was a criminal citation which would be reportable as have you ever been arrested it wouldve qualified as arrest and release on spot).
    The Epoch Times is a far-right[12] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[17] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty(NTD) Television.[18] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[19]

Why not believe a white supemacist? Sure they may have some different ideas but mostly harmless s stuff
    Last edited by limitles; 08-29-2021 at 07:09 PM.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

Are you really this naive?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

yes, he is

he really believes his delusional views about Biden and the fbi and whatever else cnn tells him to believe

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

yes, he is

he really believes his delusional views about Biden and the fbi and whatever else cnn tells him to believe
    I don’t watch CNN. But it would be better than the Epoch Times LOL

Load Metric
    yes, he is

riiiiiight

Load Metric

riiiiiight
    I don’t watch news on tv. Or much of anything really other than sports.

Load Metric
    Apple and the FBI are a bunch of fucking assholes.

Privacy no longer exists.

Thread Information