Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your hometown known for?

Bronze
    Load Metric

What is your hometown known for?

My hometown is known for the invention of Coke a cola and for being the location of the last battle of the civil war which was fought months after the war was over but the telegram hadn't been received yet. Coke a cola was actually invented by a civil war fighter. Columbus Ga

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: love me some Coke a cola

Tellafriend: Victory Avenue

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post
    My hometown is known for the invention of Coke a cola and for being the location of the last battle of the civil war which was fought months after the war was over but the telegram hadn't been received yet. Coke a cola was actually invented by a civil war fighter. Columbus Ga
    Columbus Georgia I know it well

Spent 16 weeks there, on sand hill lolz..

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post

I spent a summer at Ft Benning in 1990. I'm from the North and had never before been to the South and so I'm sure you can imagine how hard a Georgia summer might've been on a Yankee.

Load Metric
    Cocaine Cowboys, Pastelitos, Cafe Cubana, Croquettas, Guayaberas, Hurricanes

Load Metric
    Pretty much just meth

Comments

gut: lmao

WillieMcFML: Lol

JACKDANIELS: the sizzler

nunbeater: lmao
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Soon it will be known for being underwater. Can’t happen soon enough.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Home of Bryan Micon, DirtyB, Jared Fogle, CTH and the 500 mile race. The motherfucking Pacers. Biggest state capitol in the USA. And most importantly, very diverse. Arguably the most integrated city on the planet.

Comments

ftpjesus: Wait I thought Micon was from GA.. Oh wait never mind he did go to IU I remember now

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Summers here are brutal. 99 degrees with humidity feels like 110. Sand hill was pretty much in my backyard of my childhood home. I feel sorry for the soldiers who have to go through basic training in this heat.

Load Metric
    Tarring and feathering

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pile of Bones is the unofficial name

Name:  IMG_1077.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  284.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

o shit vegina saskasnatchawan.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

that was funny huh?

anyway ill finish this for you...

University of Regina Carillon Interview

October 1970
    Interviewed:
    David Gilmour
    Nick Mason
    Richard Wright
    Roger Waters
    Steve O`Rourke

[Due to the recording techniques -according to the transcriber- it was 'iffy' about who was exactly speaking in some parts of this interview, therefore, the initials _PF_ will be representative of one of the 5 people interviewed when not identifiable]

A Pink Think with the Floyd

The Concert

Sunday night, at 8:30, Pink Floyd gave one of the finest performances ever seen by this reviewer. It was held in the Centre of the Arts, and the brilliant acoustics of the hall heightened considerably the experience. They did two one-hour sets. The first set brought everyone to the edge of the cliff, the second pushed the audience over.

Pink Floyd's music defies comparison. They are melodic Frank Zappas. They played with skill, they were precise, they were tight. To secure such effects, playing live, playing inventive music requires more than most girls can muster, Pink Floyd brought it off very well. The highlights of the concert were Cymbaline, Be Careful with That Axe, Eugene, Atom Heart Mother, and Saucerful of Secrets.

full interview here...

http://www.pink-floyd.org/artint/urc101970.htm
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

I spent a summer at Ft Benning in 1990. I'm from the North and had never before been to the South and so I'm sure you can imagine how hard a Georgia summer might've been on a Yankee.
    yeah im from New Jersey

Spent my first ~30 years in Jersey, last 10 in Florida now (aside from the cpl like this in the bayou lolz). After Ft Benning got stationed at Ft Polk in Louisiana, so not much better climate wise there, good food tho

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

The Schadenfreude is strong in this Libtard. A clear sign of a disturbed mind. Not a healthy mental condition to have. You should seek counseling.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

that was funny huh?

October 1970
    Interviewed:
    David Gilmour
    Nick Mason
    Richard Wright
    Roger Waters
    Steve O`Rourke

[Due to the recording techniques -according to the transcriber- it was 'iffy' about who was exactly speaking in some parts of this interview, therefore, the initials _PF_ will be representative of one of the 5 people interviewed when not identifiable]

The Concert

Sunday night, at 8:30, Pink Floyd gave one of the finest performances ever seen by this reviewer. It was held in the Centre of the Arts, and the brilliant acoustics of the hall heightened considerably the experience. They did two one-hour sets. The first set brought everyone to the edge of the cliff, the second pushed the audience over.

Pink Floyd's music defies comparison. They are melodic Frank Zappas. They played with skill, they were precise, they were tight. To secure such effects, playing live, playing inventive music requires more than most girls can muster, Pink Floyd brought it off very well. The highlights of the concert were Cymbaline, Be Careful with That Axe, Eugene, Atom Heart Mother, and Saucerful of Secrets.

full interview here...

That is trippy dude. Not familiar with Carillion till now. So you went to Regina U?
    And you interviewed Pink Floyd 1970 at the Centre of the Arts (a magnificent facility)?

Load Metric

that was funny huh?

October 1970
    Interviewed:
    David Gilmour
    Nick Mason
    Richard Wright
    Roger Waters
    Steve O`Rourke

The Concert

full interview here...

That is trippy dude. Not familiar with Carillion till now. So you went to Regina U?
    And you interviewed Pink Floyd 1970 at the Centre of the Arts (a magnificent facility)?

the Carillon was a must read for music fan's

LOL NO and no, was to young. I went to S.A.I.T. in moose jaw but had some pretty cool friends from south regina... I had herd first hand experiences from the show apparently many attendees were very high on purple micro dot.
    all hail Hydra

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The largest pre nuke man made explosion, Keith’s beer, Crosby/MacKinnon/Marchand and me obv lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

the Carillon was a must read for music fan's

LOL NO and no, was to young. I went to S.A.I.T. in moose jaw but had some pretty cool friends from south regina... I had herd first hand experiences from the show apparently many attendees were very high on purple micro dot.
    Brother from another mother. Me and my older brother did two hits of purple microdot in Vegas cause the first hit took so long to take effect. It was fear and loathing for many hours from then on

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    The largest pre nuke man made explosion, Keith’s beer, Crosby/MacKinnon/Marchand and me obv lol

Also: Deadmau5 debuted the mouse head here on a stage I have rocked a plenty.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information