Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Chance of Voter Fraud with mail in Ballots...Oh Wait....

Load Metric

No Chance of Voter Fraud with mail in Ballots...Oh Wait....

300 recall ballots, drugs, multiple driver’s licenses found in vehicle of passed out felon: Torrance police

Full Article here: https://ktla.com/news/local-news/300...rrance-police/

Torrance police are investigating the discovery of hundreds of recall election ballots in a vehicle where a felon was found passed out with drugs, a loaded firearm and multiple driver’s licenses one week ago, authorities said Monday.

Approximately 300 ballots were recovered from the vehicle, which was parked in the lot of a 7-Eleven convenience store on the night of Aug. 16, according to the Torrance Police Department.

Officers also discovered a loaded firearm, methamphetamine, thousands of pieces of mail, a scale, and multiple California drivers licenses and credit cards that were in other people’s names, a police news release stated. Xanax pills were also located on the unidentified male subject, who authorities described as a felon.

He was arrested on suspicion of a number of offenses, including weapons violations, narcotics and forgery violations.

Providing an update on the case Monday, police said the department’s Special Investigations Division has partnered with the U.S. Postal Service and the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Offices Public Integrity Unit to look into the matter.

“Investigators are trying to figure out how the election ballots ended up in the suspect’s vehicle and what their intent was in having them,” police officials said in a statement. “This is an isolated incident and is not related to any additional thefts of election ballots.”

No further details about the incident have been released.

The discovery came the same day that absentee ballots were mailed out to registered California voters for the upcoming Sept. 14 recall election of Gov. Gavin Newsom.

Any voter whose ballot was determined to have been taken in the theft will get a new one prior to the election, according to police.

Silver
    Load Metric
    This is no surprise and not a big story. Out here in Southern California we call it Tuesday morning. This is why the higher payout odds were necessary to attract betting action on "YES" for the recall.

The one remaining question regarding this story is whether Vice President Harris will publicly donate to the felon's defense fund or do it a bit more privately. With DA Gascon on the case, it does not matter and will all be for show anyway.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    300 recall ballots, drugs, multiple driver’s licenses found in vehicle of passed out felon: Torrance police

Torrance police are investigating the discovery of hundreds of recall election ballots in a vehicle where a felon was found passed out with drugs, a loaded firearm and multiple driver’s licenses one week ago, authorities said Monday.

Approximately 300 ballots were recovered from the vehicle, which was parked in the lot of a 7-Eleven convenience store on the night of Aug. 16, according to the Torrance Police Department.

Officers also discovered a loaded firearm, methamphetamine, thousands of pieces of mail, a scale, and multiple California drivers licenses and credit cards that were in other people’s names, a police news release stated. Xanax pills were also located on the unidentified male subject, who authorities described as a felon.

He was arrested on suspicion of a number of offenses, including weapons violations, narcotics and forgery violations.

Providing an update on the case Monday, police said the department’s Special Investigations Division has partnered with the U.S. Postal Service and the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Offices Public Integrity Unit to look into the matter.

“Investigators are trying to figure out how the election ballots ended up in the suspect’s vehicle and what their intent was in having them,” police officials said in a statement. “This is an isolated incident and is not related to any additional thefts of election ballots.”

The discovery came the same day that absentee ballots were mailed out to registered California voters for the upcoming Sept. 14 recall election of Gov. Gavin Newsom.

Any voter whose ballot was determined to have been taken in the theft will get a new one prior to the election, according to police.
    Dude, he was stealing the mail. Nobody is asserting voting fraud doesn’t exist, but there is zero evidence that has influenced the results of any major election.

I remember when I was about 5 years old, I asked my dad why people don’t steal the mail. He looked at me and said: “Because it’s five years in the federal pen!”, not: “Because it’s wrong”. It was then that I understood the concept of risk vs. reward.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 08-24-2021 at 11:49 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Dude, he was stealing the mail. Nobody is asserting voting fraud doesn’t exist, but there is zero evidence that has influenced the results of any major election.

I remember when I was about 5 years old, I asked my dad why people don’t steal the mail. He looked at me and said: “Because it’s five years in the federal pen!”, not: “Because it’s wrong”. It was then that I understood the concept of risk vs. reward.

300 ballots. Yeah, i guess that's nothing.

Load Metric

It was meth in his car so I’m guessing Republican. If Democratic it would be Adderall.

Anyway your assumptions are pretty rich considering a Republican is being sentenced for voter fraud today, and another investigation of voter fraud has been recently announced (Republican), and the Republicans are busy trying to disenfranchise millions.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

It was meth in his car so I’m guessing Republican. If Democratic it would be Adderall.

Anyway your assumptions are pretty rich considering a Republican is being sentenced for voter fraud today, and another investigation of voter fraud has been recently announced (Republican), and the Republicans are busy trying to disenfranchise millions.

One, this isn't a partisan issue, so no need to go there. But since you did, since when is Andrew Gillum a Republican. He's a former Dem candidate who barely lost to DeSantis. A few months later he was caught in a Meth Stupor with a male prostitute who OD'd in a Miami Beach Hotel room. The room was filled with meth. And he's a Libtard Democrat. Back to your false assumption...since in California Dems outnumber Republican by 3 to 1, its more likely he's a Democrat. So, I call bullshit on your guess.

Two, the voter fraud has nothing to do with mail in ballots. So, you're point is off topic.

Three, I made no assumptions. I never made any assumption of the crook's political affiliation. I just posted a news article of a police report. I will wait for the outcome of their investigation.

Walter, can't you stop looking at the world through those tainted glass onions? Not everything is Rep v Dem. And, for the record, I'm neither. I have no party affiliation whatsoever. The issue was just on mail-in ballots being ripe for fraud and/or manipulation. In this case, 300 ballots were compromised. Don't say mail-in voting has no real risk. Deal with it.

Load Metric

One, this isn't a partisan issue, so no need to go there. But since you did, since when is Andrew Gillum a Republican. He's a former Dem candidate who barely lost to DeSantis. A few months later he was caught in a Meth Stupor with a male prostitute who OD'd in a Miami Beach Hotel room. The room was filled with meth. And he's a Libtard Democrat. Back to your false assumption...since in California Dems outnumber Republican by 3 to 1, its more likely he's a Democrat. So, I call bullshit on your guess.

Two, the voter fraud has nothing to do with mail in ballots. So, you're point is off topic.

Three, I made no assumptions. I never made any assumption of the crook's political affiliation. I just posted a news article of a police report. I will wait for the outcome of their investigation.

Walter, can't you stop looking at the world through those tainted glass onions? Not everything is Rep v Dem. And, for the record, I'm neither. I have no party affiliation whatsoever. The issue was just on mail-in ballots being ripe for fraud and/or manipulation. In this case, 300 ballots were compromised. Don't say mail-in voting has no real risk. Deal with it.
    Title of the thread is “no chance of voter fraud with mail in ballots” yet it’s not about mail in ballots or voter fraud?

Load Metric

Title of the thread is “no chance of voter fraud with mail in ballots” yet it’s not about mail in ballots or voter fraud?
    No, it IS about mail-in ballots and voter fraud. The other bullshit you mentioned didn't. The bullshit YOU mentioned had to do with a Dupe candidate entering a race to confuse voters. That has nothing to do with mail-in ballots.
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 08-24-2021 at 02:10 PM.

Load Metric

“multiple California drivers licenses and credit cards that were in other people’s names”

Dude, this was a methhead stealing the mail. It’s a common thing nowadays. How much you wanna bet this had zero point zero to do with politics? Other than he might have thought he could sell them.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The bigger problem comes from non-organized voter fraud.

Mailing in the ballots which are thrown in the trash of a large apartment building. People voting for their otherwise apathetic parents, siblings, or children. Ballots for former residents which show up, and somehow get mailed in.

In an election with a clear winner, this won't matter. In a very close election, this could decide it.

Voting requiring a small level of effort is not voter suppression, but Democrats want to pretend it is.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Tweakers will steal anything. I once had my Jeep top slashed and the only thing in it (which they stole) was a plastic bag of bolts to be used fastening down a Jeep hardtop. Maybe $15 on eBay, brand new, and absolutely worthless if you were to try and sell them on the street.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    Tweakers will steal anything. I once had my Jeep top slashed and the only thing in it (which they stole) was a plastic bag of bolts to be used fastening down a Jeep hardtop. Maybe $15 on eBay, brand new, and absolutely worthless if you were to try and sell them on the street.
    The guy is probably just a thief and an identity fraudster, but LOL @ anyone who thinks mail-in voting is fair and a good idea.

Of course, these are the same people who are for ballot harvesting, which is mega corrupt. But as long as those D candidates benefit, it's all justified, amirite?

Load Metric

“multiple California drivers licenses and credit cards that were in other people’s names”

Dude, this was a methhead stealing the mail. It’s a common thing nowadays. How much you wanna bet this had zero point zero to do with politics? Other than he might have thought he could sell them.
    Yes, he could sell them. Someone could then fill them out and mail them in. Sounds like Voter Fraud to me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    The guy is probably just a thief and an identity fraudster, but LOL @ anyone who thinks mail-in voting is fair and a good idea.

Of course, these are the same people who are for ballot harvesting, which is mega corrupt. But as long as those D candidates benefit, it's all justified, amirite?
    LOL@ all the states that have mail in ballots I guess

Load Metric

Yes, he could sell them. Someone could then fill them out and mail them in. Sounds like Voter Fraud to me.
    Solution in search of a problem

Load Metric

You have a very active imagination.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: This

Load Metric

Are you in the habit of taking huge risks for very little benefit?

Load Metric

No, but the Meth head who got caught might be.

Load Metric

No, but the Meth head who got caught might be.

Load Metric
    All of these anecdotes just serve the right wing canard of 'VoTeR FrAuD' to make bills making it harder to vote. It's pure suppression.

Democrats make the mistake about making it a race issue, when it's explicitly designed to make it harder for Democratic voters.

Look at the shit in Texas, Georgia etc. Call it whatever you want, but its designed to prevent Americans from easily voting so Republicans can win.

They can only do so nowadays by continuing to move the goalposts. But freedom?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information