Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
Final conclusion reached.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...210448144.html

I don't care what the science concluded, it makes no sense to me for the entire family and the dog. So I'm still going with toxic algae.
Yeah obviously they couldn't figure it out, so just went with heat stroke because that was probably a contributing factor in all the deaths, so they can say it without directly lying.

Heat stroke doesn't affect everyone at the same time or the same way. It's unlikely that both adults would have died from heat stroke so close to one another, especially with the car not that far away.

Toxic alage was actually found in the river there, and apparently it's possible to die from it by simply getting a lot of it on your skin, even if you don't drink it.

Something happened there, which affected everyone (including the dog) all around the same time. I suppose the baby dying of heat stroke is more believable, since it was left there attached to the dad without the ability to leave. Still not sure what they were thinking, taking a baby on a hike in the 107 degree heat.