Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official bring Chaps up to speed on the new dupes thread.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Pipes ain’t Sonatine. There are some elements that would support Pipes being a Sonatine dupe.

However, I issue this Pepsi challenge. In nearly two decades has Sonatine ever expressed a fans interest in a sports team. Chaps, has Sonatine ever even made a simple sports reference? It’s remarkable and I think deliberate - which is cool and interesting too.

Tampa Bay Bucs supporter and early Rays adopter was Pipes. Pipes knows stuff only a fan would notice.

drops mic

Small aside
    There was a video of the Taliban inside the palace. They found the fitness room. One of the Taliban was filmed doing curls with his machine gun. “Black Swan” Taleb was mocking them for only doing 50lb bench presses.

The video has been deleted and the guy who owned the phone prolly executed. Taleb better watch his back too.
    Brothers Sonantine is a respected nemesis of mine

Brothers Nicky Pipes is just a multi millionaire born in a gutter in key west. From the southernmost point to the penthouse nobody can deny Nicky Pipes his destiny

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Chaps is a made guy and that status confers the benefit of never having to say he’s sorry. He antagonizes Sonatine as well and that’s gotta be worth something.
    Brother you bring up an interesting point, you’re right.

Brothers I don’t actually have beef with this “Chaps” guy. He’s ok in my book, I don’t know much about him. Saw some thread title about him eating cereal with water, must be a somewhat strange fellow, didn’t get to read it was busy with “business” maybe tonight during Rays game
    I hope that "business" had a bra size and an IQ of similar numbers.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Brother you bring up an interesting point, you’re right.

Brothers I don’t actually have beef with this “Chaps” guy. He’s ok in my book, I don’t know much about him. Saw some thread title about him eating cereal with water, must be a somewhat strange fellow, didn’t get to read it was busy with “business” maybe tonight during Rays game
    Brother Nicky Pipes both fucks and get sucked every night, business or no business. Brother I don’t ask them their IQ

brother business dinners, very exclusive events at 1000 North, catch my drift?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Apologize for what?
    Brother, I roll out of bed every morning and call one of his call centers and apologize in advance just in case I might offend him. I don’t need a pack of dingoes on my ass.

I would never interrupt him while he’s sunning his balls. I trust his staff forwards my apology up the ladder to the very top.
    Brother thank you, the team loves hearing from you

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Pipes = Dwai

Sorry Pipes, deny it all you want, but one of your posts actually gave it away. And another confirmed it.
    Brothers this may be remember as the most foolish post of all time.

Brothers $100,000 Freeroll this Friday is the CF “guy” can produce his “evidence”

Deadline 7pm tonight brother Pipes doesn’t “sit around” and “wait”

Load Metric
    Pipes = Dwai

Sorry Pipes, deny it all you want, but one of your posts actually gave it away. And another confirmed it.

Brothers $100,000 Freeroll this Friday is the CF “guy” can produce his “evidence”

Gee, thou doth protest too much. But, if you want to continue this ruse, first escrow the funds with Druff and I will immediately post the proof.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Brother Nicky Pipes both fucks and get sucked every night, business or no business. Brother I don’t ask them their IQ
    was he hot?

Load Metric

Gee, thou doth protest too much. But, if you want to continue this ruse, first escrow the funds with Druff and I will immediately post the proof.
    ROFL you think I'm pipes?

nice detective work brother

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Look who showed up. Just escrow the funds with Druff and I’ll post how I figured it out. LOL

Load Metric

Look who showed up. Just escrow the funds with Druff and I’ll message you how I figured it out. LOL
    you are an idiot bro

Load Metric
    I kinda wanna see your theory though

Gold
    Load Metric

Look who showed up. Just escrow the funds with Druff and I’ll message you how I figured it out. LOL
    you are an idiot bro
    Brother you have to respect the confidence of this fool!

Gold
    Load Metric

Brother Pipes does not “escrow”

Brother Pipes is well known in his industry as somebody who ALWAYS PAYS, brothers if only you knew how often I paid out without getting paid myself to maintain positive business relations, brothers that life and that’s business nobody makes me pay that money out it’s my decision and it always pays off for Pipes in the end, believe that

Brother ask around South Florida, Pipes has never owed a penny or skipped out on a financial promise in his life

Load Metric

Brother Pipes is well known in his industry as somebody who ALWAYS PAYS, brothers if only you knew how often I paid out without getting paid myself to maintain positive business relations, brothers that life and that’s business nobody makes me pay that money out it’s my decision and it always pays off for Pipes in the end, believe that

Brother ask around South Florida, Pipes has never owed a penny or skipped out on a financial promise in his life
    is that how your high speed low drag businesses work out? You just pay without getting paid

wow I see how you became a billionaire

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

is that how your high speed low drag businesses work out? You just pay without getting paid

wow I see how you became a billionaire
    Brother it’s sad to see how little you understand about business

Load Metric

I lived in South Florida since 1977. Nobody's heard of you. And people who brag about how they always pay, are usually the one's who welch the most. So either escrow the funds with Druff, or we'll all just call you Dwai from now on. LOL

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother i would like to invite you to a sit down up in Jupiter

Gold
    Load Metric

I lived in South Florida since 1977. Nobody's heard of you. And people who brag about how they always pay, are usually the one's who welch the most. So either escrow the funds with Druff, or we'll all just call you Dwai from now on. LOL
    Brother let’s meet tonight at 1000 North I’ll make a 730 reservation

Load Metric

Can't make it tonight, as I have other commitments. I live in Aventura, but have offices all over South Florida, including one in Juno Beach (which is next door to Jupiter). I don't get up there much, but need to get up there soon and we could arrange a meet. I've give you a few days heads up.

Load Metric
    you guys gonna fuck or what

Gold
    Load Metric

Can't make it tonight, as I have other commitments. I live in Aventura, but have offices all over South Florida, including one in Juno Beach (which is next door to Jupiter). I don't get up there much, but need to get up there soon and we could arrange a meet. I've give you a few days heads up.
    Brother obviously Nicky Pipes knows where Juno Beach is, the dingoes patrol Juno Beach every day of the week.

I look forward to meeting with you brother I know a few real nice spots to eat in Juno

Thread Information