Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and ask for help

I have some money from freeroll wins that I've accumulated but haven't requested payment from Druff yet. I will pm him and see if he's using your payment methods and if he can ship you the money on my behalf. It should be a total of $55 from 3 different freerolls including this last freeroll.

Edit: oh and Nickypipes STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    I have some money from freeroll wins that I've accumulated but haven't requested payment from Druff yet. I will pm him and see if he's using your payment methods and if he can ship you the money on my behalf. It should be a total of $55 from 3 different freerolls including this last freeroll.

Tyvm very thoughtfull.

Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post
    What do you mean by dox?
    Just shipped 20 to Todd
    I just sent $20 to you as well Druff from Zelle

Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Just shipped 20 to Todd
    I just sent $20 to you as well Druff from Zelle
    druff since you havent weighed in as to whether or not you approve of the thread you decide what to do with the $ I sent.

You guys are such suckers.

Comments

incognito81: no free perverted twink shit for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

idk how old your kid is but i know teenagers carry more viral load than anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post
    What do you mean Onestep from getting AIDS? My story is completely legit. I am thankful for every dollar i recieve as this is making things much easier for me when nothing i am going through is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Tyvm very thoughtfull.

No problem bud.

In my life, I've experienced what its like to be in a rough spot and not have money for even basic necessities; I'm glad to help.

I hope things turn around for you soon.

My calculations show that you are the only "sucker" here.

FYI, my Aug 7 PM to Druff:

Donkament 6/4
    Druff: Finished 2nd $22. You can donate it to the Committee to re-elect the President, the OneStep twink fund, or use it as a bounty on me in the next one I play lol.

Druff did not respond btw. Guess it will be bounty time. Lol.

One of the side effects of my stroke is insomnia. No reason i should be awake at 5 am.

5 am is a normal time to get up and start your day.
    People that sit in their recliner all day think walking is a disease.

One of the side effects of my stroke is insomnia. No reason i should be awake at 5 am.
    Not when you don't have to be at work and can't go to the YMCA until 8 am. I go to the Y 3 times a week and get in the pool amd do some situps. I refuse to gain back the weight i have lost. I am at 175 now. Long ways from the 275 i was at when this nightmare began.

I didn't recieve any funds overnight i was hopeful Todd would ship the funds that has been sent to him.

I didn't recieve any funds overnight i was hopeful Todd would ship the funds that has been sent to him.

Name:  C5EDAC5D-8F51-4A9A-BF63-CA962A9D245D.jpeg
Views: 265
Size:  1.08 MB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Not when you don't have to be at work and can't go to the YMCA until 8 am. I go to the Y 3 times a week and get in the pool amd do some situps. I refuse to gain back the weight i have lost. I am at 175 now. Long ways from the 275 i was at when this nightmare began.
    That’s good. Make it daily if you can. I don’t know the extent of your deficits but getting in a pool means you have some control over your body. Even those on disability can work and make so much a year. Surely this job market has something for you for financial, and maybe more important, a sense of purpose. The days can be brutally long without it.
    People that sit in their recliner all day think walking is a disease.

Split if i could go everyday i would but they are doing a 3 day max with Covid so everyone has a chance to go. The pool has a chair i sit in and it lowers me in and raises me out. I can am paralyzed in one arm so i really can't swim. Just being in the water is therapeutic. I get out of the house every day to do something we have a decent bus system that i can roll my electric wheelchair on and go pretty much anywhere in the city. I have a brand new recliner that i rarely use. Mostly only when i am watching a ballgame and i wanna sit close enough to see the stats.

Blog Entries
    Can't get to any funds right now but I will look into this later tonight and forward whatever came.

Ty Todd. Still can't believe my Braves chocked like that against your Dodgers last season.

Ty Todd. Still can't believe my Braves chocked like that against your Dodgers last season.
    strokeitfuckit you're lucky there are so many bleeding heart morons who buy your story
    Provide pics/evidence of your horrid life?
    unbounded
    Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    strokeitfuckit you're lucky there are so many bleeding heart morons who buy your story
    Provide pics/evidence of your horrid life?
    I never said my life was Horrid those are your words. O just said o am broke and needed some help. Actually i am a blessed man in many ways. I have 2 kids who love me and my thord granddaughter will be born next month. I have a couple of lady friends who come stay the night a few times a month. I live a mile from the entertainment district in my city and almost every weekend they have a free outside comcert.

Thread Information