Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  F8CDBFBD-0B82-40E5-BC83-CEEE639C1555.gif
Views: 275
Size:  2.32 MB

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    I will ship you some money but not going to paypal so you can dox the shit out me, will ship to druff and he can get it to you.
    Druff what is your PP?
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post
    I could use a bit of help with getting some groceries and for other expenses. I get a monthly disability check which after rent and utilities leaves me with about 100 to last the month. Well as you can imagine that doesn't go very far. I am unable to work. This stroke has at times left me not wanting to keep going but i keep pushing forward to try to recover as much as possible. I have cash app and paypal if anyone would like to help a bit.

My cash app is $ugaisdateam and my paypal is strokesurvivor2018@Gmail.com please withhold judgment on this and keep your negative comments to yourself. Druff if this is not allowed please delete.

Eat shit
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

OP, have you considered starting a YouTube channel doing a vlog of your daily struggles in your condition? You’ll probably find a lot more sympathetic folks out in the Interwebs through that medium than on this forum. And as soon as you get enough subscribers, which isn’t that many, to do livestreaming, you can ask folks to donate on them using YouTube’s ecash donation feature.

Who knows… MrBeast might see your channel and drop a wad of cash on you.

#TeachaManToFish
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I could use a bit of help with getting some groceries and for other expenses. I get a monthly disability check which after rent and utilities leaves me with about 100 to last the month. Well as you can imagine that doesn't go very far. I am unable to work. This stroke has at times left me not wanting to keep going but i keep pushing forward to try to recover as much as possible. I have cash app and paypal if anyone would like to help a bit.

My cash app is $ugaisdateam and my paypal is strokesurvivor2018@Gmail.com please withhold judgment on this and keep your negative comments to yourself. Druff if this is not allowed please delete.
    Iíve got a little extra sitting in Venmo if you have one of those?
    I sent you a pm

Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    OP, have you considered starting a YouTube channel doing a vlog of your daily struggles in your condition? Youíll probably find a lot more sympathetic folks out in the Interwebs through that medium than on this forum. And as soon as you get enough subscribers, which isnít that many, to do livestreaming, you can ask folks to donate on them using YouTubeís ecash donation feature.

#TeachaManToFish
    I actually have thought of this and i plan on getting it started very soon. I have a lot of stories i could tell.

Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    I will ship you some money but not going to paypal so you can dox the shit out me, will ship to druff and he can get it to you.
    Druff what is your PP?
    What do you mean by dox?

Druff what is your PP?
    What do you mean by dox?
    Just shipped 20 to Todd
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

What do you mean by dox?
    Just shipped 20 to Todd
    Tyvm and thanks to everyone who has shipped

Pipes will send you a $1,000 Gift Card to your local grocery store if Dan Druff post a video of him:

1) 75 straight push ups
    2) running mile in less than 730

Video posted by Friday, I am not shipping to Druff in advance so donít ask. Video posted Iíll send immediately itís not an issue

Brother I will also add this

If our Big Man Brother Sonantine is able to find a track near his compound in the woods and can post a video of him completing a mile in less than 8:08 Iíll ship you the $1k, same dead line

Brother you should DM these guys and ask whether or not they hate charity

Comments

shoeshine box: wow. this is real guys..take a whack at the $..

Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

If our Big Man Brother Sonantine is able to find a track near his compound in the woods and can post a video of him completing a mile in less than 8:08 I’ll ship you the $1k, same dead line

Lol. He couldn’t break 8:08 on a bicycle!

Comments

simpdog: lol

If our Big Man Brother Sonantine is able to find a track near his compound in the woods and can post a video of him completing a mile in less than 8:08 Iíll ship you the $1k, same dead line

If you wanna put stipulations and shit on ot. Keep your money

Comments

NickyPipes: Pipes does not “keep” money he grows his money. Do you understand?

I, for one, welcome stipulations. If you escrow cash, I can jump through hoops no problem pal.
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

idk how old your kid is but i know teenagers carry more viral load than anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post

I, for one, welcome stipulations. If you escrow cash, I can jump through hoops no problem pal.
    Brother, Listen pal canít you read?

Brother I will

Pipes will send you a $1,000 Gift Card to your local grocery store if Dan Druff post a video of him:

1) 75 straight push ups

Video posted by Friday, I am not shipping to Druff in advance so donít ask. Video posted Iíll send immediately itís not an issue
    dude fuck off with this shit, you're so full of shit with your false ballin no money having ass

Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

1) 75 straight push ups

dude fuck off with this shit, you're so full of shit with your false ballin no money having ass
    That was my read and why i said what i said.

1) 75 straight push ups

Brother thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to see you are yet to fulfill your financial goals. Donít worry brother, I can help. Send me a message and I will have my team reach out.

That was my read and why i said what i said.
    Brother I do not want to be disrespectful to somebody in bad shape health wise. Brother you and I both know about your behavior ďbehind the scenesĒ

Thread Information