Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and ask for help

Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and ask for help

I could use a bit of help with getting some groceries and for other expenses. I get a monthly disability check which after rent and utilities leaves me with about 100 to last the month. Well as you can imagine that doesn't go very far. I am unable to work. This stroke has at times left me not wanting to keep going but i keep pushing forward to try to recover as much as possible. I have cash app and paypal if anyone would like to help a bit.

My cash app is $ugaisdateam and my paypal is strokesurvivor2018@Gmail.com please withhold judgment on this and keep your negative comments to yourself. Druff if this is not allowed please delete.

Comments

Daly: .

IamGreek:

BetCheckBet:

nunbeater:

Gordman:

zealanddonk: Welcome back

Dont waste your time with these broke losers. They are the least philanthropic bunch of degenerates I have came across online. Doesn't matter how good of a run they've had with stocks, gambling, crypto or fake horses, they wont budge to help their fellow forum member with a few bucks to have a good time.

Best of Luck buddy

Comments

Jayjami: You are correct sir!

WillieMcFML: fake horses rep

zealanddonk: Fake horse cock rep
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

idk how old your kid is but i know teenagers carry more viral load than anyone

step couldnt wait to post in a thread about swallowing.

Comments

Pablo:

gut:

nunbeater:

WillieMcFML: you get rep for this

Cerveza Fria:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Lolling at onestep but empathetic toward stroke

Comments

Onestep: its really so sad that its almost funny

Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post
    Dont waste your time with these broke losers. They are the least philanthropic bunch of degenerates I have came across online. Doesn't matter how good of a run they've had with stocks, gambling, crypto or fake horses, they wont budge to help their fellow forum member with a few bucks to have a good time.

Best of Luck buddy
    your words have touched my heart. shipped $20

I have received 40.00 i went to the grocery store and purchased enough to feed me for a week instead of 1 meal of delivery. Cajun roast beef sandwiches are fire.Thanks to the 2 that sent. I am very thankful. I would say onestep eat a dick but he might take it seriously.

Comments

Pablo:

Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post
    I have received 40.00 i went to the grocery store and purchased enough to feed me for a week instead of 1 meal of delivery. Cajun roast beef sandwiches are fire.Thanks to the 2 that sent. I am very thankful. I would say onestep eat a dick but he might take it seriously.
    it's not that he would take it seriously, it's that you're like 25 years late

I have no problem being late on that one. I don't have a gay bone in my body. No hate just not my thing.

$40, geez, that is like a bottle of wine out for me. Roast beef sandwiches? I am already maxed out on my charity for the year, so I can't really help you out, hopefully someone will step up though and give you a little more than some roast beef sandwiches. You could buy one of those giant chicken alfredo trays in the frozen section, that will last you a couple days for like $8.

Sent something for next week.

I have no words left for you people. You can muster $40+ bucks for deli meat, for not some cash for me to stroke someone else's meat?

Some people are hungry for food but I am hungry for dick. Why are my needs not important?

Disgraceful.

Comments

ftpjesus: The Schtick just doesn’t belong in this thread man.

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Same old song and dance.

I laughed like hell at that Onestep

Comments

Onestep: dont choke on your sodium filled processed meat

Fuck, we have donate to door #1 labeled "stroke", donate to door #2 labeled "stroking"

Just need 4Dragons back for door #3 "stroker"....

Then Druff adds a random donate button and Bob's your uncle.

Best of Luck buddy
    Buncha Jews on this forum think you should be paying for your own porta potty assfucking, itís an outrage.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

I could use a bit of help with getting some groceries and for other expenses. I get a monthly disability check which after rent and utilities leaves me with about 100 to last the month. Well as you can imagine that doesn't go very far. I am unable to work. This stroke has at times left me not wanting to keep going but i keep pushing forward to try to recover as much as possible. I have cash app and paypal if anyone would like to help a bit.

My cash app is $ugaisdateam and my paypal is strokesurvivor2018@Gmail.com please withhold judgment on this and keep your negative comments to yourself. Druff if this is not allowed please delete.
    I’ve got a little extra sitting in Venmo if you have one of those?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Iíve got a little extra sitting in Venmo if you have one of those?

Thanks, @ mgbkny

Eat shit

Comments

nightmarefish: Spoken like a true piece of shit Canadian.

dwai: fag

ftpjesus: I would expect no less from a pile of shit like you Les. You really are an unredeemable piece of shit

IamGreek: Wow just wow

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Boo !

gut: ultimate faggotry

Cerveza Fria: I thought Candians were supposed to be nice

Daly: Get fucking liver failure

Jayjami: Kicking someone when they are down rep

Pablo: leslie

nunbeater: C-C-C-C-CC-COMBO BREAKERRRRRRR

zealanddonk: You first
    unbounded
    Never Forget

Best of Luck buddy
    Helping out a dude whoís in a tough situation due to health challenges is different then handing you money to go fuck some twinks dude. If you think itís the same thing then your more beyond remote sense of conscience or whatís real worthy charity in this world.

Comments

nightmarefish:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: His gay begging is overplayed and not funny.

Name:  9A483BCE-16F9-4273-A817-023C1BFED614.jpeg
Views: 834
Size:  13.4 KB
    unbounded
    Never Forget

Mickeycrimm is this true?
    PokerFraudAlert seeks to be the one-stop place on the web to learn all about the shady companies, individuals, and situations in poker. We can't do this alone. We will need your help to be the eyes and ears of our community, and to report whatever you see on our forum. We will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. -DanDruff

Thread Information