Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and ask for help

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post
    I could use a little bit of help from anyone who is willing to do so. Prescriptions got me this month.
    I was under the impression that if you are on disability and have Medicare or Medicaid they cover all that

is that not true?

either way you need to come up with a plan on how to erase the shortfall every month cause I think you’ve probably bled pfa for as much as you’re going to get
    They cover most but i have. To pay copays and with me coming out of the hospital i had more prescriptions than normal. I am up at 5:30 am so i can get on the bus to go to the doctor for a ultrasound to see if all of the clots are gone

surely there must be something else you can do for money other than begging on pfa ?

there is a massive job shortage going on right now, working remotely from home is a thing im sure you could pack envelopes or take incoming phone calls or some sort of low skill, low effort work for a few $$$

Comments

splitthis: It’s called CHURCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

i mean you even had offers from here for money for food reviews on a youtube channel there are many ways out there to make money online cos as willie said you cant expect to get by every month begging
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post
    I could use a little bit of help from anyone who is willing to do so. Prescriptions got me this month.
    I was under the impression that if you are on disability and have Medicare or Medicaid they cover all that

is that not true?

either way you need to come up with a plan on how to erase the shortfall every month cause I think you’ve probably bled pfa for as much as you’re going to get
    It is not sustainable. This is akin to feeding a stray dog, it makes you feel good at the time, until the dog camps out in your yard.

Thanks Split this i recived your package.

Thread Information