Views: 
Size:

Comments

sonatine: death blow

Walter Sobchak: Bingo

MumblesBadly: :solidgold

splitthis: Stupid

BCR:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

the humvee is a bad-ass vehicle. there will be plenty of them patrolling the streets of Kabul for years to come lest we forget we were ever there too soon. The American M-16 is nothing compared to the Kalishnakov ak47. The American machine gun will last there a long time too. These are pretty sweet but not sure how it compares to Russians. I know little about the other stuff on the list. Just one more indignity for us in facing the national shame that was this war.
    watching bidens speech just now. I accept his explanation for the end result. He only mentioned Trump's role in this in the negative when I think he had an opportunity and a duty to praise Trump for what he did to get us near the end. I didn't like it that he referred to the numbers of people they got out as being such a positive thing when the number was far from 100%. After Viet Nam there were POW's still left behind. It's why we have the black flag with pow/mia to this day I believe. There are so many people to share in the blame for all of this. I could've spoken up more or organized or offered more support and I failed too. Its a national failure on all of us. Its definitely on Biden its just not only on Biden.

i agree that trump likely had more to do with why this wasnt much, much worse than biden implied but also fuck trump because he literally tarred and feathered biden for this minutes after it happened without taking any responsibility for it because election coming etc.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

watching bidens speech just now. I accept his explanation for the end result. He only mentioned Trump's role in this in the negative when I think he had an opportunity and a duty to praise Trump for what he did to get us near the end. I didn't like it that he referred to the numbers of people they got out as being such a positive thing when the number was far from 100%. After Viet Nam there were POW's still left behind. It's why we have the black flag with pow/mia to this day I believe. There are so many people to share in the blame for all of this. I could've spoken up more or organized or offered more support and I failed too. Its a national failure on all of us. Its definitely on Biden its just not only on Biden.

i agree that trump likely had more to do with why this wasnt much, much worse than biden implied but also fuck trump because he literally tarred and feathered biden for this minutes after it happened without taking any responsibility for it because election coming etc.
    Agree 100%. Trump should've been speaking out in support and instead chose the low road as usual. He has no grace whatsoever. Incapable of deference and respect for the office he held. It used to be that former presidents would either support the current president or stfu. At least Obama and Bush have the sense of mind to be staying on the down low for a minute

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Not only that, the same people attacking Biden now were sniffing Trump’s butt hairs (which are also combed over, little known fact) when he said it’s time to get out and get out now.

Biden just DESTROYED the critics. Anyone here for escalation rather than withdrawal?

BIDEN OWNS YOUR SOUL

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Table the PFA partisan political nonsense for a sec….

We are in agreement that the US will return to Afghanistan, right Sonatine?

In the tweets above and Biden’s speech today you hear the same tough talk about consequences from the leaders who surrendered. It’s truly cringey. But I get the fans in the bleacher seats love that shit

Comments

JACKDANIELS: partisan political nonsense is pfas brand these days

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Table the PFA partisan political nonsense for a sec….

We are in agreement that the US will return to Afghanistan, right Sonatine?

In the tweets above and Biden’s speech today you hear the same tough talk about consequences from the leaders who surrendered. It’s truly cringey. But I get the fans in the bleacher seats love that shit
    Doubt it's happening in the next few years. Few unrelated random articles...

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...uption-taliban

https://www.thenation.com/article/wo...funds-taliban/

...for anyone that doesn't understand how things work in the 3rd world with military contractors. Running theme is that there's corruption at every level. Whoever has reach will tax everyone that is looking to operate there.

US funded Taliban for 15ish years. It's just a part of logistics there.

Load Metric
    Currently Taliban has most of their legal financial taps shut down. Bad harvest, end of most extortion opportunities and now they have to take care of the country.

They did ok running their own operation of few 100k fighters and associates with just the drug trade and extortion. Maybe few million people related to that. But there's another 30+ million afghans that's now their problem.

West has leverage now.

Russia and China i think said they expect the Taliban to fight ISIS and control al-Qaida. That's about best you can expect from them.

Qatar won their bet. They expect to collect. So far they have an open untouched embassy in Kabul. China pulled some diplomats but i think they still held their embassy open.

Load Metric
    There's about 1-3T dollars worth of minerals in Afghanistan. Few hundred billion in oil and gas.

Their GDP was about 20 billion. More than half of that relied on foreign capital. Outside of that their opiate related economy is in the 5-10 billion region with maybe a billion or half more from hash. 2018 they had 200k hectares of opium and 30k for cannabis growing. Taliban taxed that in the 50-200 million dollar range.

All in all if they play nice they could afford even better than refurbished caves.

USSR, West, China and Middle-East haven't been interested in Afghanistan because of the scenery.

Load Metric
    funny thing about the return to af thing...

ive heard for decades that china wants a crack at those afghan mineral mines.

id like to know how many ww3 game theory dossiers start with the us and china firing shots in anger in the hills of afghanistan.

imagine how hard indias dick would get, and then consider how lucky we are that they would have to send rockets over pakistan to get involved.

Load Metric
    its defo chinas turn next, usa and russia both had a good try but ended up defeated maybe china will do better

if it doesnt work out they prob end up just putting them all in concentration camps and replacing the entire population with chinese people lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    its defo chinas turn next, usa and russia both had a good try but ended up defeated maybe china will do better

if it doesnt work out they prob end up just putting them all in concentration camps and replacing the entire population with chinese people lol
    It worked for the Tibetans and the Uighurs, it’ll work for the Afghans.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    The Russian Chinese war games last month demonstrate you will certainly see a different twist on an old song.

Load Metric
    at least the taliban will have a better chance of defending themselves this time with all the fancy gear the usa generously left for them upon their retreat
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    maybe uncle joe is a genius after all make it look like a hasty retreat so they can donate the taliban shitloads of weapons without being too obvious about it

Load Metric
    this actually makes some sense, makes things as difficult as possible for whatever superpower decides to have a crack next

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The Russian Chinese war games last month demonstrate you will certainly see a different twist on an old song.

Japanese Prime Minister going to step down.

We went over Kamala and Viet Nam already.

Lining up really poorly for us in Asia. Won’t stop us though.

Raytheon

Load Metric
    Chinese Leader Xi snubs Biden’s request for summit. Biden counters with Zoom style meeting and that too was a firm “No”

Biden isn’t running the show. Biden is getting end run by Neocon diplomats at the same time he’s trying to improve Chinese relations. He continues to look like a dummy.

We can talk about the nuke sub sales to Australia later.

Asian-Pacific fun.

Stay tuned.

Load Metric
    Biden is going to straight dick down China mark my words. You faggots have no idea, and you faggots that think trump owns China are going to eat a double decker shit sandwich.

Do you retards understand how much money we owe China? I mean I know $ is literally made up and means nothing but ffs you act like Biden is the first president to deal with this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    Biden is going to straight dick down China mark my words. You faggots have no idea, and you faggots that think trump owns China are going to eat a double decker shit sandwich.

Do you retards understand how much money we owe China? I mean I know $ is literally made up and means nothing but ffs you act like Biden is the first president to deal with this.
    Russia+China vs US+(Australia?). We can review the recent Russian Chinese war games 2 months ago.

Maybe Toyota & Yamaha pitches in.

I hope you’re getting points on this. But I agree it’s on.

Thread Information