Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Poker Fraud Alert Radio Thread for 08/15/2021 - 9pm start time - ** $155.54 FIRST ANNUAL PFA ROBERT GRAY MEMORIAL FREEROLL

  1. #1
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    8441
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    48,971
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    23747654

    *** OFFICIAL *** Poker Fraud Alert Radio Thread for 08/15/2021 - 9pm start time - ** $155.54 FIRST ANNUAL PFA ROBERT GRAY MEMORIAL FREEROLL

    Show begins at approximately 9pm PDT, on Sunday, August 15, 2021.

    You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

    "Call To Listen Line": Call (605) 313-0736 to listen to the show from ANY PHONE in the world! No smartphone or app required! If you do have a smartphone, this will NOT cost you any data. There's an alternate number at (641) 741-1095.

    Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

    You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

    You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have a validated forum account in order to see the chat. It no longer requires Adobe Flash and should work with any device.

    We have a $155.54 Robert Gray Memorial freeroll tonight!

    Robert Gray, aka "A Game Rob", was a Vegas-area poker pro who unfortunately passed away from COVID a year ago, at the age of 56.

    This money was donated to have a tournament in his honor, shortly after the year anniversary of his death, which occurred on 8/6/20.

    The payout will be as follows:

    1st: $77.77
    2nd: $40
    3rd: $20
    4th: $10
    Last: $7.77

    The $7.77 and $77.77 are in honor of Robert's love of slot machines.

    Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 8/15/21 at 9:35pm PDT
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: (see above). I will send this to you by Zelle, Cash App, bank transfer, bitcoin cash, or "other" methods. PM me after you win to claim your prize!

    The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    $77.77 In Memory of Robert Gray
    $77.77 In Memory of Robert Gray

    There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.


    *** IMPORTANT ***

    You must read the rules for the freeroll, as not everyone qualifies for the free money!

    Freeroll rules can be found here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/freeroll




    Agenda for today:

    - Happy anniversary? Druff talks about 10-year anniversary of fallout with good friend, which led to PFA's creation

    - Controversial early 2010s poker pro Matt Marafioti likely just committed suicide in New Jersey

    - Users on 2+2 go after Sklansky and Malmuth for past transgressions, now that they are no longer admins

    - WSOP publishes disturbing COVID disqualification policy, semi-retracts it, full truth still unknown

    - PayPal updates Acceptable Use Policy -- was it because of attorney Eric Bensamochan's upcoming class action suit?

    - Caesars Palace now charging guests a $75 fine for storing their own drinks in minibar

    - Update: Reason for Rio's 2-week non-acceptance of bookings now known

    - Caesars CEO claims company will sell Vegas casino in 2022

    - Southwet Airlines sues "Skiplagged" site for making people aware of cheaper ways to fly to major airports

    - Brandon's Vegas segment

    -- Coronavirus news:
    - Are children really in big danger due to Delta?

    - Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

    - We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

  2. #2
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1630
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    16,114
    Load Metric
    23747654
    Is a mask mandatory considering the unusual form of death?
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  3. #3
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    8441
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    48,971
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    23747654
    We got a second $77.77 donation for the freeroll, from another friend of Robert Gray.

    This makes the prizepool $155.54.

    See above for updated prizes listed.

  4. #4
    NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Reputation
    1341
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,591
    Load Metric
    23747654
    Weekly donkament results. player123 slays the mighty turdzilla to take first place.

    Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=1054
    Currency=Primary
    BuyIn=0+0
    Bounty=0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=29
    Uniques=29
    Late=3
    Tickets=0
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyCost=0+0
    NetBonus=12000
    StopOnChop=No
    Start=2021-08-15 21:35:04
    Place29=Jef (0) KOlayer123
    Place28=Rayo88 (0) KO:thaknuts
    Place27=MdwstHstlr (0) KO:SANLMAR
    Place26=seboksoftie (0) KOaniel72
    Place25=JeffDime (0) KOiveBar_Dave
    Place24=Vetteguy94 (0) KO:Chip_Monk
    Place23=Dmndkutr (0) KO:Cryptoninja
    Place22=G0lfer (0) KO:thaknuts
    Place21=tomdwansbf (0) KO:go_buccos
    Place20=Cryptoninja (0) KO:thaknuts
    Place19=KillEmAll (0) KO:Chip_Monk
    Place18=Reno (0) KO:thaknuts
    Place17=WaltSobchak (0) KO:thaknuts
    Place16=SJM (0) KO:bingo
    Place15=DiveBar_Dave (0) KO:alice
    Place14=shoeshinebox (0) KO:alice
    Place13=Flipper_Fair (0) KO:thaknuts
    Place12=IamGreek (0) KO:alice
    Place11=Daniel72 (0) KO:Chip_Monk
    Place10=go_buccos (0) KO:alice
    Place9=SANLMAR (0) KOlayer123
    Place8=BobbyOrr (0) KO:Turdzilla
    Place7=bingo (0) KO:Turdzilla
    Place6=Chip_Monk (840) KOlayer123
    Place5=alice (960) KOlayer123
    Place4=Gordman (1320) KOlayer123
    Place3=thaknuts (1800) KO:Turdzilla
    Place2=Turdzilla (2760) KOlayer123
    Place1=player123 (4320) KOlayer123
    Stop=2021-08-15 23:17:10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

    NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

  5. #5
    Gold 4BET's Avatar
    Reputation
    70
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,433
    Load Metric
    23747654
    Unreal did the show Sunday here it’s Tuesday and not posted. I say go back to the old way and post right after show is over. Who cares about time stamps and minor fail

     
    Comments
      
      shoeshine box: word.
    -Allergic to the struggle

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Bronze
    Reputation
    61
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    127
    Load Metric
    23747654
    Wow, Druff. Your primary argument that it wouldn't be practical for the WSOP to require people to show their vaccination card is super weak. Almost LOL, level.

    At 3:47:34 -- Druff quoting the argument on the other side-- "Well what if you forget to bring your ID, its the same thing". Druff's response, "No it's not because people are used to bringing their ID everywhere."

    Is all you got? Your main objection to showing a vaccine card is that people don't have enough personal responsibility to bring evidence of vaccination when the requirement will be blasted EVERYWHERE if they institute such a rule?

    And my objection to you using the word papers in your tweet was not that you were some anti-vaxer, which I know that you are not, but that you are playing both sides of this issue, once again. I don't buy the fact that you just casually used the word papers in quotes as opposed to just saying vaccination card. You were implying the WSOP would be making some sort of big brother, authoritarian play.

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1426338198859382788


    I do agree with you, however, that it is very unlikely that the WSOP will not fuck something like this up. If they are going this direction they should add an app or a place in an existing app like playWSOP to upload their vaccination card ahead of time. But that makes sense so it most likely won't happen.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Reputation
    216
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,065
    Load Metric
    23747654
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Wow, Druff. Your primary argument that it wouldn't be practical for the WSOP to require people to show their vaccination card is super weak. Almost LOL, level.

    At 3:47:34 -- Druff quoting the argument on the other side-- "Well what if you forget to bring your ID, its the same thing". Druff's response, "No it's not because people are used to bringing their ID everywhere."

    Is all you got? Your main objection to showing a vaccine card is that people don't have enough personal responsibility to bring evidence of vaccination when the requirement will be blasted EVERYWHERE if they institute such a rule?

    And my objection to you using the word papers in your tweet was not that you were some anti-vaxer, which I know that you are not, but that you are playing both sides of this issue, once again. I don't buy the fact that you just casually used the word papers in quotes as opposed to just saying vaccination card. You were implying the WSOP would be making some sort of big brother, authoritarian play.

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1426338198859382788


    I do agree with you, however, that it is very unlikely that the WSOP will not fuck something like this up. If they are going this direction they should add an app or a place in an existing app like playWSOP to upload their vaccination card ahead of time. But that makes sense so it most likely won't happen.
    Brother nobody wants to show their “papers”

    Do you understand?

  9. #9
    Bronze
    Reputation
    61
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    127
    Load Metric
    23747654
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Wow, Druff. Your primary argument that it wouldn't be practical for the WSOP to require people to show their vaccination card is super weak. Almost LOL, level.

    At 3:47:34 -- Druff quoting the argument on the other side-- "Well what if you forget to bring your ID, its the same thing". Druff's response, "No it's not because people are used to bringing their ID everywhere."

    Is all you got? Your main objection to showing a vaccine card is that people don't have enough personal responsibility to bring evidence of vaccination when the requirement will be blasted EVERYWHERE if they institute such a rule?

    And my objection to you using the word papers in your tweet was not that you were some anti-vaxer, which I know that you are not, but that you are playing both sides of this issue, once again. I don't buy the fact that you just casually used the word papers in quotes as opposed to just saying vaccination card. You were implying the WSOP would be making some sort of big brother, authoritarian play.

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1426338198859382788


    I do agree with you, however, that it is very unlikely that the WSOP will not fuck something like this up. If they are going this direction they should add an app or a place in an existing app like playWSOP to upload their vaccination card ahead of time. But that makes sense so it most likely won't happen.
    Brother nobody wants to show their “papers”

    Do you understand?
    Druff said in the show that he wouldn't object to showing the WSOP his vaccination card. I don't really care what the rules are, I am not pushing for a vax requirement at the WSOP because of saftey but it could make sense for them to have one this year to standardized the rules and for lack of ambiguity.

    Also NickyPipes, I tried to get Ryan Feldman to give you a shoutout when he did his interview with Druff last week but he couldn't get it together enough to remember what I told him to say.

  10. #10
    Bronze
    Reputation
    61
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    127
    Load Metric
    23747654
    4:06:20-- "Bart Hanson is a very vocal pro-vaxer. And mocks anti-vaxers all time time on twitter."

    Show me a single instance of where I have mocked an anti-vaxer on twitter.

    BTW I agree with the caller at 4:13:00 100%. I want to play at the WSOP, I'm not concerned about other people not being vaccinated. I just want standardization in the rules.

  11. #11
    Bronze
    Reputation
    59
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    107
    Load Metric
    23747654
    I have to agree with Bart here.

    Also Sisolak put out a new directive at some point in the last few days stating that large indoor events can be mask-free if proof of vaccination is required. If I were in charge of the WSOP that is certainly the way I would want to go at this point.

    Also agree with both Bart and Todd that they'll fuck it up no matter what they decide to do.

     
    Comments
      
      BartHanson: WSOP Fuck is the common thread here

  12. #12
    Banned
    Reputation
    216
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,065
    Load Metric
    23747654
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

    Brother nobody wants to show their “papers”

    Do you understand?
    Druff said in the show that he wouldn't object to showing the WSOP his vaccination card. I don't really care what the rules are, I am not pushing for a vax requirement at the WSOP because of saftey but it could make sense for them to have one this year to standardized the rules and for lack of ambiguity.

    Also NickyPipes, I tried to get Ryan Feldman to give you a shoutout when he did his interview with Druff last week but he couldn't get it together enough to remember what I told him to say.
    Brother Pipes does NOT listen to PFA Radio, you think Pipes is sitting “around” for 5 hours listen to Druff ramble about clipping coupons?

    Brother who is “Ryan” Feldman?

    Brother thank you very much for the shoutout, I will have my team find it in the episode and cut me a clip of the audio. Brother I consider it an honor

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-09-2021, 01:17 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-07-2021, 06:53 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-19-2021, 02:20 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-30-2021, 11:18 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-13-2020, 10:38 PM