Thread: Radio? Donkament?

Load Metric

Radio? Donkament?

If radio is cancelled without warning we will hold a recall election and replace Druff with Nicky Pipes.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's moved to tomorrow.

Load Metric
    Thanks for wasting 2 hours of my life! Very disrespectful to your listeners!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post

You think that’s bad????

I have been on radio 42 out of the last 47 shows, usually for many hours at a time, and I did not (once again) receive any courtesy text/call/Skype/dm/ etc etc about radio being postponed.

And of all days for this slight to once again happen, on the 10 year anniversary of donate button gate.

So it saddens me to have to announce publicly that I see no other choice than to officially part ways with the fraud show and commence production of my own poker/gambling/vegas/ lifestyle show on my YouTube channel.

I will be of course taking Traderusky (Yo buddy!) with me, as well as my own set of characters i.e. my little buddy, Sonatine (hopefully not Jerome after his poor reception) and others.

I do want to add this WILL NOT AFFECT my friendship with the site owner (Todd Witteles), as I’ve learned to separate our friendship from our radio/blatant disrespect issues.

Lastly, my show will NOT be in any way, shape, or form in competition with the fraud show. It will be on these same networks and they will complement each other.

For example I won’t cover the same topics Druff covers (my show will be more vegas news and lifestyle themed) and there will be more elements of comedy and entertainment than one is use to in the fraud show.

Thank you all for your support.

GS

ZoD

Comments

IamGreek: OPA!

donkeykilla: ❤️

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

You think that’s bad????

I have been on radio 42 out of the last 47 shows, usually for many hours at a time, and I did not (once again) receive any courtesy text/call/Skype/dm/ etc etc about radio being postponed.

And of all days for this slight to once again happen, on the 10 year anniversary of donate button gate.

So it saddens me to have to announce publicly that I see no other choice than to officially part ways with the fraud show and commence production of my own poker/gambling/vegas/ lifestyle show on my YouTube channel.

I will be of course taking Traderusky (Yo buddy!) with me, as well as my own set of characters i.e. my little buddy, Sonatine (hopefully not Jerome after his poor reception) and others.

I do want to add this WILL NOT AFFECT my friendship with the site owner (Todd Witteles), as I’ve learned to separate our friendship from our radio/blatant disrespect issues.

Lastly, my show will NOT be in any way, shape, or form in competition with the fraud show. It will be on these same networks and they will complement each other.

For example I won’t cover the same topics Druff covers (my show will be more vegas news and lifestyle themed) and there will be more elements of comedy and entertainment than one is use to in the fraud show.

GS

ZoD
    lets be friends. im eating ribeye with pf chang rice

Load Metric
    I hope Daly will do a sports segment after the weather girl.

That’s a local news reference Plop. Kids today.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I hope Daly will do a sports segment after the weather girl.

That’s a local news reference Plop. Kids today.
    We need to get China back for the zone blitz.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

You think that’s bad????

GS

ZoD
    But will it be sponsored by Diet Dr Pepper Cream Soda Zero Sugar… and side note I admit I was a little disappointed. Kept checked the site and Twitter to see what was up kinda figured it was gonna be pushed back when it was an hour past start time. Druff maybe notoriously late but usually never that late.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It's moved to tomorrow.
    Kinda funny on the same day you berated the disrespectful Micon for forsaking radio to do house chores.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hope Brandon changes his mind. This one really was a misunderstanding.

I didn't think I had told Brandon about radio being on 8/14, so when I changed it to 8/15, I didn't bother telling him because I thought he wasn't expecting it on the 14th anyway. Apparently he did believe it was on the 14th (maybe because I had that notice near the top here), and was frustrated I didn't inform him.

Anyway, none of this was out of any disrespect or disregard for his time. I hope he reconsiders.

Comments

donkeykilla: ❤️

Load Metric
    Yeah, I miss a lot of freerolls , don't know if its just me but get last minute notificaion. Lot of fun to play the freerolls when listening to the shows I caught up a lot in archives. Still appreciate what druff and cohorts do. Try to put some money by shopping on amazon. Got a bundle of 10 tshirts and 5 shorts The quality is really good. All the best to everyone. Can't believe summer close to being over.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Druff, just call Drex and talk with him on the phone, that's better than just posting on here that you hope he reconsiders.
    I never knew if Drex was just kidding when he would mention that you didn't give him a heads up before the show or if he was serious, I guess he was serious.

Also, if you really enjoy him being on the show with you (you always thank him and Traderusky for coming on) I think it would be a good gesture to give him 30 min (like he asked for) for him to cover his Vegas topics. That's not to much to ask to get him to co-host with you and it does add to the show.
    I like listing when you have a a co-host on, just makes it more interesting with two points of view on topics.
    Also, the nice thing to do is to give him a heads up on the day of each show, it only would take 30 seconds of time to text him.

Thanks, DukeCaboom

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeCaboom View Post
    Druff, just call Drex and talk with him on the phone, that's better than just posting on here that you hope he reconsiders.
    I never knew if Drex was just kidding when he would mention that you didn't give him a heads up before the show or if he was serious, I guess he was serious.

Also, if you really enjoy him being on the show with you (you always thank him and Traderusky for coming on) I think it would be a good gesture to give him 30 min (like he asked for) for him to cover his Vegas topics. That's not to much to ask to get him to co-host with you and it does add to the show.
    I like listing when you have a a co-host on, just makes it more interesting with two points of view on topics.
    Also, the nice thing to do is to give him a heads up on the day of each show, it only would take 30 seconds of time to text him.

Thanks, DukeCaboom
    DUKECABOOM IS GOD

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    How many people listen to the show live, it’s on so late here that sometimes when I get up the next morning the thing is still going.

Thread Information