Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Matt Marafioti dead?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Until I read coroner report ,imo, it was a Murder.... $$ or domestic related, perhaps.
    Those are Balconys that must be stood up on to dive not leap.
    we see...he was a nice guy. sad for the family.
    Better suicide than murdered?
    He’s been crazy for awhile now. Thought Illuminati was after him. That guy was mid 50s average out of shape dude. Good luck throwing a 30 something kid off a balcony you say can’t be leapt off. Be hard to throw a woman off for him if she didn’t want to be thrown off. He took his own life. Not surprising at all.

Comments

shoeshine box: leapers & Divers land differently and diff tram.angles down

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Excuse my bad writing BCR....

I say you can LEAP ..is easier than DIVING......

leapers & Divers land differently and diff trajectory angles down.....

The Further out into the sidewalk street he lands the more likely he was thrown...I hope it was directly below. Amen. RIP Matt

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The author of the dailyvoice article actually sent me a message today, alerting me to the updated article, which I appreciate. I never even made contact with him. I guess he found it by google, since this was the only site covering Matt's death (until his article was updated).

I had a few people message me on Twitter that they thought it was murder, and that I should explore that. I said that it just didn't add up to me, and that all signs point to an increasingly mentally ill man who finally snapped and jumped off a balcony, fearing that it was either that or be subjected to kidnapping and torture. The guy pictured appears to be a family friend, and not a murderer.

Comments

shoeshine box: The Plot Thickens... 92/8 suicide. hope.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Until I read coroner report ,imo, it was a Murder.... $$ or domestic related, perhaps.
    Those are Balconys that must be stood up on to dive not leap.
    we see...he was a nice guy. sad for the family.
    Better suicide than murdered?

Comments

shoeshine box: Ace on the case!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The author of the dailyvoice article actually sent me a message today, alerting me to the updated article, which I appreciate. I never even made contact with him. I guess he found it by google, since this was the only site covering Matt's death (until his article was updated).

I had a few people message me on Twitter that they thought it was murder, and that I should explore that. I said that it just didn't add up to me, and that all signs point to an increasingly mentally ill man who finally snapped and jumped off a balcony, fearing that it was either that or be subjected to kidnapping and torture. The guy pictured appears to be a family friend, and not a murderer.
    he talked about "Catch 22" on his I.G.

Not sure if he meant "captured and tortured" vs. "kill my self to avoid being captured" or what exactly.

Load Metric
    Fighting for child custody & wife kicks him out of the house. I assume divorce.

Yeah, “they” WERE after him. Stress enough for anyone. But he was mentally ill and couldn’t cope.

I’m not gonna follow this any more.

Poor guy. RIP

Load Metric
    im surprised that handicapme has not commented in all this time yet

from what i knew about handicapme, he lived and would be around this area also over the years for sure id imagine

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers it’s very sad to read this seems to be a confirmed story

We can only imagine the deep despair Matt must have been to do something like that. What a really tragic event

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

We can only imagine the deep despair Matt must have been to do something like that. What a really tragic event
    You know brother, you can’t find reason with those in a depression, but I always wonder why fear of the worst outcome makes them choose the worst outcome for themselves.

He’s worried this dude was going to hurt him, so he throws himself off the 28th floor. I’ve known those in financial despair kill themselves.

Let me tell you, even if Nicky Pipes was bringing the pain, you’re going to have to bring it. Ain’t no shame in going down swinging to Pipes.

I’m not jumping off the 28th floor myself, you’ll have to toss me or unleash the dingoes.

If I’m so broke, I’d rob an armored car. Don’t want to hurt anyone, then don’t put any bullets in the gun. Small chance you get away with it. Worst case the cops show and you can kill yourself then.

We go down swinging around here pal. We aren’t taking ourselves out.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

You know brother, you can’t find reason with those in a depression, but I always wonder why fear of the worst outcome makes them choose the worst outcome for themselves.

He’s worried this dude was going to hurt him, so he throws himself off the 28th floor. I’ve known those in financial despair kill themselves.

Let me tell you, even if Nicky Pipes was bringing the pain, you’re going to have to bring it. Ain’t no shame in going down swinging to Pipes.

I’m not jumping off the 28th floor myself, you’ll have to toss me or unleash the dingoes.

If I’m so broke, I’d rob an armored car. Don’t want to hurt anyone, then don’t put any bullets in the gun. Small chance you get away with it. Worst case the cops show and you can kill yourself then.

Brother I agree a lot with this post, it’s sad Matt chose that path. He seemed like a very smart and funny guy in the few clips I saw of him from a successful family

Load Metric

Odd post from a guy moralizing about Covid-19 vaccination rates for months now. Robbing an armored car or death by cop? There has to be a middle ground in your life. Not sure how to can belittle someone living a decent life but does not want a vaccine, yet you would rob an armored car if you had some financial issues.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Odd post from a guy moralizing about Covid-19 vaccination rates for months now. Robbing an armored car or death by cop? There has to be a middle ground in your life. Not sure how to can belittle someone living a decent life but does not want a vaccine, yet you would rob an armored car if you had some financial issues.
    Brother check out the rules I wrote out in the Nicky Pipes Lifestyle thread, practice that for a month then get back to me pal

Load Metric

BCR is obviously a huge fat idiot scared of covid and programmed easily by propaganda.

his whole life is a sham, drug addicted loser past his prime

Load Metric

I said don’t put any bullets in the gun. Kill yourself if the cops show up. These are people are already killing themselves because they think they have no options. Death is worst option.

These people choose death because they’re afraid of the worst outcome, when death is the worst outcome. This kid was worried someone was coming for him. He chose the worst case scenario of someone coming for you. That’s how you know someone was truly mentally ill or in a chemical depression. They create the worst outcome possible themselves.

ALS. now that shit truly scares me and I’d kill myself. I don’t even like the ice bucket challenge as it makes me think about it. Things where you’re going to burden others with no hope. Only logical suicides that don’t involve mental illness.

People who don’t get vaccinated consistently put others in danger, and elongate something that could largely be over, but I don’t much care now as everyone has been vaccinated who wants it. We are down to natural selection. How I view them is irrelevant as they aren’t changing their mind.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    To understand what happened, think about it this way:

Imagine if you realized a giant conspiracy to kill and/or torture you -- one even including your close family members -- but knew nobody would believe you. Imagine watching it unfold in front of your eyes, and you feel helpless, as you are 100% sure it's happening, yet there's nobody who is willing to believe you or do anything to stop it. Imagine believing that anything done to you will be blamed on your supposed mental illness, and that gives the enemies carte blanche to harm you however they wish.

So you're in an apartment, and you know that guys are there and will take you away to torture you, and your "going missing" will be blamed on your mental illness. Finally you just decide you'd rather die than let them get you, so you jump off the balcony to end it all.

That seems to be what happened here. To the rest of us, this line of thinking is absurd, and can be reasoned out to be paranoia. To Matt it was real, and he felt that nobody was aware of what was happening, and he had no way to convince anyone else.

Load Metric

Imagine if you realized a giant conspiracy to kill and/or torture you -- one even including your close family members -- but knew nobody would believe you. Imagine watching it unfold in front of your eyes, and you feel helpless, as you are 100% sure it's happening, yet there's nobody who is willing to believe you or do anything to stop it. Imagine believing that anything done to you will be blamed on your supposed mental illness, and that gives the enemies carte blanche to harm you however they wish.

So you're in an apartment, and you know that guys are there and will take you away to torture you, and your "going missing" will be blamed on your mental illness. Finally you just decide you'd rather die than let them get you, so you jump off the balcony to end it all.

That seems to be what happened here. To the rest of us, this line of thinking is absurd, and can be reasoned out to be paranoia. To Matt it was real, and he felt that nobody was aware of what was happening, and he had no way to convince anyone else.
    I didn’t realize it was that involved. I thought he was in a custody dispute, I knew he was mentally ill, and that he thought that guy was coming for him, but I didn’t realize he thought his own family was in on it along with everyone else.

Load Metric
    not that its the same deal as this, but it reminded me of the doc The Bridge, which was inspired by this article. https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2003/10/13/jumpers

It's about the Golden Gate Bridge suicide jumpers, and its got a 98% success rate, one way or the other (smashed on impact, drowned, hypothermia, etc). They talk to a bunch of the 26 people who had survived the fall up until that point. One line that stood out was "Survivors often regret their decision in midair, if not before."

I guess I hope he felt like he did the right thing all the way through.

Load Metric

Witnesses next door said he was screaming. Why would you scream if you dived off voluntarily?

Also door was left wide open.

Probably just a suicide, but just maybe.

Comments

garrett: cmon man get off conspiracy, obv you screeam once you jump before you hit ground..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    not that its the same deal as this, but it reminded me of the doc The Bridge, which was inspired by this article. https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2003/10/13/jumpers

It's about the Golden Gate Bridge suicide jumpers, and its got a 98% success rate, one way or the other (smashed on impact, drowned, hypothermia, etc). They talk to a bunch of the 26 people who had survived the fall up until that point. One line that stood out was "Survivors often regret their decision in midair, if not before."

I guess I hope he felt like he did the right thing all the way through.
    Thats why the ones who def want to die jump off the Royal Gorge bridge. No survivors there.

Thread Information