Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Matt Marafioti dead?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Serious question - when you jump out of the 28th floor like that and land on the pavement do you feel any pain or is death instant?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Serious question - when you jump out of the 28th floor like that and land on the pavement do you feel any pain or is death instant?
    Maybe Druff can get ghost Matt on radio and ask him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Depends on gravity i would imagine. You should hope to land head first and not feet first.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Random question. Anyone semiregularly follow this guy and if so was he a QANON believer?

Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Random question. Anyone semiregularly follow this guy and if so was he a QANON believer?
    He was Canadian, surprised you and Mexican Cerveza haven't been all over that. Since both of you attack Canucks every chance you get !

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    He was Canadian, surprised you and Mexican Cerveza haven't been all over that. Since both of you attack Canucks every chance you get !
    There's QANON freaks all over the world, not just the USA.

And I only talk shit about Canada to Limitles because he can't stop obsessing about big daddy USA.

Load Metric

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    After a few nights solid investigative work, I have concluded that paranoid schizophrenia was the culprit here. The man in the picture was Matt’s regular driver. He must be going thru hell right now. Condolences to the driver and his family.

Comments

Forum Wars: Yup, same conclusion a few nights ago...read about paranoid skitzo, Matt was nearly textbook

thesidedish: Idiot
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    So as a few of you know, I have deep roots in Toronto/Etobicoke. I took some time this weekend to reach out to some well socialized contacts who know, like, everyone. Sure enough, within the day I am getting first hand info from people who know Matt’s folks. Wow is all I can say. Apparently his folks had been bombed with strange calls from a number of sketchy cats with accents, asking about Matt etc. The freaky part is, they apparently were calling while spoofing Matt’s cell number. A few of the most recent calls had no voice, it was just music playing. The day before he died, the music playing on the call was ‘Jump’ by Van Halen. Like holy fuckingshit.

Media won’t touch this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    So as a few of you know, I have deep roots in Toronto/Etobicoke. I took some time this weekend to reach out to some well socialized contacts who know, like, everyone. Sure enough, within the day I am getting first hand info from people who know Matt’s folks. Wow is all I can say. Apparently his folks had been bombed with strange calls from a number of sketchy cats with accents, asking about Matt etc. The freaky part is, they apparently were calling while spoofing Matt’s cell number. A few of the most recent calls had no voice, it was just music playing. The day before he died, the music playing on the call was ‘Jump’ by Van Halen. Like holy fuckingshit.

Media won’t touch this.
    Or it was schizophrenic Matt calling from his own number

Comments

shoeshine box: ahhhhhhhhhhh
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Not a sniff about this on well known Intelligence honeypot /r/conspiracy. Shocker.

Load Metric
    if chaps could afford more than a 2nd floor apt hed have killed himself long ago

Comments

dwai: lol wow

Load Metric
    hes honestly tried but jumping headfirst into a snowdrift 3 feet down in april is almost more humiliating #respectmentalhealth

Comments

BCR: Oh fuck that’s funny and mine is two feet in April

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    if chaps could afford more than a 2nd floor apt hed have killed himself long ago
    Remember when the Asian gangsters made you and your boys run for your lives in high school?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    hes honestly tried but jumping headfirst into a snowdrift 3 feet down in april is almost more humiliating #respectmentalhealth
    in his defense by the time he was full it was 4 feet down.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    As a few of you know, I have very deep roots to the First Nation indigenous populations in Ontario, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.

Matt’s involvement with the First Nation untaxed cigarette trade is at the very center of all these problems and his death. They are not a people to fuck with when it comes to cigarettes. That pipeline to the heavily taxed NY/NJ markets is very lucrative.

They call me the great Moniyaw, or white man. Some also call me makwa, which means loon, but clearly they mispoke and would never disrespect me that way.

And they are talking, plenty, but since you rubes barely know a word of Cree, Inuktitut and Ojibway, it’s not worth my time to explain it.

The game is afoot now Watson, and we’ll be to the bottom of this in no time.

No shocker r/conspiracy isn’t on it. This is well above their abilities.

Comments

BetCheckBet:

gimmick:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    any updates on this investigation?

Load Metric
    IM CALLING BULLSHIT ON THE WHOLE THING NOW. MY CONNECTIONS TO HIS FAMILY SAY THEY HAVE YET TO GET THE SENSE OF ACTUAL MOURNING TAKING PLACE. FAMILY WONT TALK ABOUT HIM MUCH. HES ON AN ISLAND SOMEWHERE.

Load Metric
    Maybe Miss USA was using the same limo driver.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/30/fatal-...cheslie-kryst/

The woman who leaped to her death from a Midtown high-rise Sunday was former Miss USA Cheslie Kryst, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

Shortly before she jumped, Kryst posted on her Instagram page, “May this day bring you rest and peace.”

The 2019 pageant winner and 30-year-old lawyer jumped from her luxury 60-story Orion building at 350 W. 42nd St. around 7:15 a.m. and was found dead in the street below, sources said.

Thread Information