I will preface this by saying I have only one source. It is a GG employee not in the States. This source has only given me credible information in the past. I really hope he’s not fucking with me. I was told that GG Poker has recently acquired PokerGo. I asked why they would buy a company that was losing so much money? I was told that GG doesn’t give a shit about that right now.

GG has recently been pushing their Club GG. Which works somewhat like Club WPT (But is $50 a month instead of $20) but also can serve as one of these poker apps for real money in the States. You may have noticed a bunch of poker vloggers are now advertising to “come play with them on Club GG”.

Negreanu, who has said he had a piece of PokerGo in the past, has been talking about Club GG during his recent live streams. GG poker also allows players to sell pieces of themselves right on the site. They have the contract with the WSOP. Basically, GG is making a huge move to engulf the entire poker space.

A little while back PokerGo was getting a lot of shit for copyright striking everything. Druff covered it on the radio. In the last couple of weeks they have noticeably started to post more and more free content on YouTube.

I don’t see a peep of this shit anywhere. So if true, this was meant to be hush-hush for sure. Don’t know how it leaked to me. I didn’t even ask. Maybe I am being fucked with. I guess we shall see.