Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WSOP all over the place with COVID rules for 2021

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Totally agree with you, but they’re not actually testing any players. If I got COVID, I’m not running to the tournament director to tell him, I’m probably gonna keep playing my stack. Fuck them Trumptards if they’re too stupid to get vaxxed and show up in a room with thousands of people. Hope to see you there Dwai.
    Another false narrative by the media that’s being spread. Self reporting by Fox viewers is 65%+ are vaxxed. The real issue is in fact it’s Blacks and Hispanics who aren’t getting vaxxed even in woke liberal cities like NYC it’s mid 30% who are vaccinated. The problem isn’t Conservatives snd Trump supporters it’s actual loyal base voters of the Democrats period. (Oh and the wide open borders with illegals pouring across with infection rates among those caught by CBP and such is 13-15%).

But go ahead and believe what ya want and regurgitate the media bullshit.
    Shut up half a day and Nicky Pipes provides a 5g free roll

Your choice

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Another false narrative by the media that’s being spread. Self reporting by Fox viewers is 65%+ are vaxxed. The real issue is in fact it’s Blacks and Hispanics who aren’t getting vaxxed even in woke liberal cities like NYC it’s mid 30% who are vaccinated. The problem isn’t Conservatives snd Trump supporters it’s actual loyal base voters of the Democrats period. (Oh and the wide open borders with illegals pouring across with infection rates among those caught by CBP and such is 13-15%).

Your choice
    Brother speak English for one you drunk

What do you want Nicky Pipes to offer? Ask nicely and I’ll consider brother

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Your choice

Spend 5g on a tutor then if you can’t figure out that I want the Chris Ferguson Jesus avatar moron to shut the fuck up

Only a creep uses a Chris Ferguson photo as an avatar

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother I understand thanks again for the advice

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Strong as mule piss turning down a fre
    e 25%....

I salute you.

Idk if I could've.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    I collapsed on July 4th 2018 at WSOP......

Diagnosed with stg 4 Lng. C. /surgerys, chemo, rad, immune etc..
    and have outlived my Prognosis by a mile..
    The Dr told me last week>>> go work. go play. do wtf u want...
    All Drs. told me forego the CV vaxx due to immune system/WBC wht bld count...

Think of the Ppl you see that do not wash hands in bathroom during the easy times, They handle checks, dealer constantly rubbing felt, cards, checks...being coughed on, sprayed on etc... Dealer Bathroom is disgusting on it's best day ...2 urinals/ 2 stalls/puddles of piss,feces on soles of shoes.../ 100s dealers..

It is a sh*tshow in the making.

Has anyone heard a acknowledgement of Players outrage to such rule?
    Kevmath got guts telling us all....
    I commend you Kev.

In 2019 as a Bucket list items played in a WSOP event, Dealers 500 kick off...finished 50th, then worked P/T and was Blessed to deal to Druff and WSOP champ at same time.

No more work..I miss it so much....I would work for free now....Alas..'tis time to blow this $ and Play every event I can....gd luck...

Book it that some Scum will be using this rule to disqualify ppl.

Also no refund of entry.... If yr in the $. you get only that amount of place yr in......

A spiteful dealer can really fk up things good to by the by...worse than a player.
    Why in God’s name would you doxx yourself on this cesspool?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Spend 5g on a tutor then if you can’t figure out that I want the Chris Ferguson Jesus avatar moron to shut the fuck up

As if I could give a shit what a chronic alcoholic who likely has hepatic encephalitis thinks of me let alone wants. I’d dare say a majority of the members here would rather you STFU then me Les.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Totally agree with you, but they’re not actually testing any players. If I got COVID, I’m not running to the tournament director to tell him, I’m probably gonna keep playing my stack. Fuck them Trumptards if they’re too stupid to get vaxxed and show up in a room with thousands of people. Hope to see you there Dwai.

Agreed that the liberal media focuses on the Trumptards. There are lots of uneducated black and brown peasants in this country. Asians are smart, and they’re really good at science and math. Want proof? 83% of them said they would take the vaccine when it came out last December.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Basically they made a major change, in that fully vaccinated, asymptomatic people will not be disqualified, regardless of whom was exposed to them.

As I said, the initial rule was likely written by attorneys, for maximum legal protection of the WSOP, and then they had to go back and craft something more fair and player-friendly due to the backlash.

Once again the WSOP needlessly steps on its own tail.

Still no word how they'll verify vaccination status. My guess is they'll just take people's word for it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Get your vaccine morans!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Basically they made a major change, in that fully vaccinated, asymptomatic people will not be disqualified, regardless of whom was exposed to them.

As I said, the initial rule was likely written by attorneys, for maximum legal protection of the WSOP, and then they had to go back and craft something more fair and player-friendly due to the backlash.

Once again the WSOP needlessly steps on its own tail.

Still no word how they'll verify vaccination status. My guess is they'll just take people's word for it.
    Brother can you share the direct contact for Jack Effel? My team can easily handle the verification process.

Comments

shoeshine box: 702 777-7777. ask Operator for Jack effels voicemail.

Load Metric

As if I could give a shit what a chronic alcoholic who likely has hepatic encephalitis thinks of me let alone wants. I’d dare say a majority of the members here would rather you STFU then me Les.
    Appears FTP might be right it’s 2-1 for Les to shut up at the moment…

Load Metric

Basically we shit the bed when we wrote rule 115 and the backlash was getting so bad we had to back off to something more sensible in the policy outlines.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I got a lot of shit on Twitter because I asked if the WSOP would be demanding our "papers" to prove we're vaxxed (in the case of exposure).

Half the people gave me shit because they thought I was mocking vaccination proof (I wasn't). The other half gave me shit because they felt it was "obvious" the Rio would be requiring people to show vaccine cards, given this new policy.

I told them that nothing is obvious with Caesars, and they continued to treat me like I had no idea what I was talking about.

Wellllllllllllllllllll

https://twitter.com/RealKidPoker/status/1426649411057111040

So this is all basically performative, with no actual plans to really disqualify anyone, or to require vaccination. Got it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    WSOP TO REQUIRE PROOF OF FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION FOR 2021 TOURNAMENT AND MAIN EVENT

“This is not a decision we have taken lightly–it is made with no agenda beyond protecting player eligibility and the operations of a unique televised gaming event,” said Ty Stewart, WSOP Executive Director. “The nature of poker is to be in close proximity with your opponents for extended periods of time, and a seat at the World Series of Poker is a commitment for both our company and the participants. We want players to be excited for their return to the WSOP, while offering the greatest level of protection and limiting complications during the tournament this fall.”

Participants will be required to show proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 one time, upon first registration, to become eligible to participate in WSOP events, including bracelet events, deep stack tournaments, satellites and live action games.
    https://www.wsop.com/news/2021/Aug/1...AIN-EVENT.html
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    WSOP TO REQUIRE PROOF OF FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION FOR 2021 TOURNAMENT AND MAIN EVENT

“This is not a decision we have taken lightly–it is made with no agenda beyond protecting player eligibility and the operations of a unique televised gaming event,” said Ty Stewart, WSOP Executive Director. “The nature of poker is to be in close proximity with your opponents for extended periods of time, and a seat at the World Series of Poker is a commitment for both our company and the participants. We want players to be excited for their return to the WSOP, while offering the greatest level of protection and limiting complications during the tournament this fall.”

Participants will be required to show proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 one time, upon first registration, to become eligible to participate in WSOP events, including bracelet events, deep stack tournaments, satellites and live action games.

This may sway me to come. Still not decided yet.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post

YOU DO KNOW WSOP staff will not vigorously check whether it is a Bogus Card or not.
    The internet flooded, i know ppl who have these cards.
    Myself I would never carry a fake Id to appease anyone..
    But many many ppl will perpetrate as they are very selfish and care not .

Load Metric
    Yes, there are bogus cards out there.

However, some people have real cards that have their name put into the system. Even though they never had the vaccine. I guess they know someone who works at Walgreens.

Comments

shoeshine box: Or a Hosp HR office

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

A Sick road dealer with a huge nut to cover will come to work if he can crawl in...

Thread Information