Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66

Thread: WSOP all over the place with COVID rules for 2021

  1. #21
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1498
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Totally agree with you, but theyíre not actually testing any players. If I got COVID, Iím not running to the tournament director to tell him, Iím probably gonna keep playing my stack. Fuck them Trumptards if theyíre too stupid to get vaxxed and show up in a room with thousands of people. Hope to see you there Dwai.
    Another false narrative by the media thatís being spread. Self reporting by Fox viewers is 65%+ are vaxxed. The real issue is in fact itís Blacks and Hispanics who arenít getting vaxxed even in woke liberal cities like NYC itís mid 30% who are vaccinated. The problem isnít Conservatives snd Trump supporters itís actual loyal base voters of the Democrats period. (Oh and the wide open borders with illegals pouring across with infection rates among those caught by CBP and such is 13-15%).

    But go ahead and believe what ya want and regurgitate the media bullshit.
    Shut up half a day and Nicky Pipes provides a 5g free roll

    Your choice
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

    Another false narrative by the media thatís being spread. Self reporting by Fox viewers is 65%+ are vaxxed. The real issue is in fact itís Blacks and Hispanics who arenít getting vaxxed even in woke liberal cities like NYC itís mid 30% who are vaccinated. The problem isnít Conservatives snd Trump supporters itís actual loyal base voters of the Democrats period. (Oh and the wide open borders with illegals pouring across with infection rates among those caught by CBP and such is 13-15%).

    But go ahead and believe what ya want and regurgitate the media bullshit.
    Shut up half a day and Nicky Pipes provides a 5g free roll

    Your choice
    Brother speak English for one you drunk

    What do you want Nicky Pipes to offer? Ask nicely and Iíll consider brother

  3. #23
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1498
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Shut up half a day and Nicky Pipes provides a 5g free roll

    Your choice
    Brother speak English for one you drunk

    What do you want Nicky Pipes to offer? Ask nicely and I’ll consider brother
    Spend 5g on a tutor then if you can’t figure out that I want the Chris Ferguson Jesus avatar moron to shut the fuck up

    Only a creep uses a Chris Ferguson photo as an avatar

     
    Comments
      
      NickyPipes: Brother I understand thanks again for the advice
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  4. #24

    Exclamation

    Strong as mule piss turning down a fre
    e 25%....

    I salute you.

    Idk if I could've.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    I collapsed on July 4th 2018 at WSOP......

    Diagnosed with stg 4 Lng. C. /surgerys, chemo, rad, immune etc..
    and have outlived my Prognosis by a mile..
    The Dr told me last week>>> go work. go play. do wtf u want...
    All Drs. told me forego the CV vaxx due to immune system/WBC wht bld count...

    Think of the Ppl you see that do not wash hands in bathroom during the easy times, They handle checks, dealer constantly rubbing felt, cards, checks...being coughed on, sprayed on etc... Dealer Bathroom is disgusting on it's best day ...2 urinals/ 2 stalls/puddles of piss,feces on soles of shoes.../ 100s dealers..

    It is a sh*tshow in the making.

    Has anyone heard a acknowledgement of Players outrage to such rule?
    Kevmath got guts telling us all....
    I commend you Kev.


    In 2019 as a Bucket list items played in a WSOP event, Dealers 500 kick off...finished 50th, then worked P/T and was Blessed to deal to Druff and WSOP champ at same time.

    No more work..I miss it so much....I would work for free now....Alas..'tis time to blow this $ and Play every event I can....gd luck...

    Book it that some Scum will be using this rule to disqualify ppl.

    Also no refund of entry.... If yr in the $. you get only that amount of place yr in......

    A spiteful dealer can really fk up things good to by the by...worse than a player.
    Why in Godís name would you doxx yourself on this cesspool?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  6. #26
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    454
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,120
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

    Brother speak English for one you drunk

    What do you want Nicky Pipes to offer? Ask nicely and Iíll consider brother
    Spend 5g on a tutor then if you canít figure out that I want the Chris Ferguson Jesus avatar moron to shut the fuck up

    Only a creep uses a Chris Ferguson photo as an avatar
    As if I could give a shit what a chronic alcoholic who likely has hepatic encephalitis thinks of me let alone wants. Iíd dare say a majority of the members here would rather you STFU then me Les.

  7. #27
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    582
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Totally agree with you, but they’re not actually testing any players. If I got COVID, I’m not running to the tournament director to tell him, I’m probably gonna keep playing my stack. Fuck them Trumptards if they’re too stupid to get vaxxed and show up in a room with thousands of people. Hope to see you there Dwai.
    Another false narrative by the media that’s being spread. Self reporting by Fox viewers is 65%+ are vaxxed. The real issue is in fact it’s Blacks and Hispanics who aren’t getting vaxxed even in woke liberal cities like NYC it’s mid 30% who are vaccinated. The problem isn’t Conservatives snd Trump supporters it’s actual loyal base voters of the Democrats period. (Oh and the wide open borders with illegals pouring across with infection rates among those caught by CBP and such is 13-15%).

    But go ahead and believe what ya want and regurgitate the media bullshit.
    Agreed that the liberal media focuses on the Trumptards. There are lots of uneducated black and brown peasants in this country. Asians are smart, and they’re really good at science and math. Want proof? 83% of them said they would take the vaccine when it came out last December.

  8. #28

  9. #29
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7093
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    44,526
    Blog Entries
    2
    Basically they made a major change, in that fully vaccinated, asymptomatic people will not be disqualified, regardless of whom was exposed to them.

    As I said, the initial rule was likely written by attorneys, for maximum legal protection of the WSOP, and then they had to go back and craft something more fair and player-friendly due to the backlash.

    Once again the WSOP needlessly steps on its own tail.

    Still no word how they'll verify vaccination status. My guess is they'll just take people's word for it.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Get your vaccine morans!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Basically they made a major change, in that fully vaccinated, asymptomatic people will not be disqualified, regardless of whom was exposed to them.

    As I said, the initial rule was likely written by attorneys, for maximum legal protection of the WSOP, and then they had to go back and craft something more fair and player-friendly due to the backlash.

    Once again the WSOP needlessly steps on its own tail.

    Still no word how they'll verify vaccination status. My guess is they'll just take people's word for it.
    Brother can you share the direct contact for Jack Effel? My team can easily handle the verification process.

     
    Comments
      
      shoeshine box: 702 777-7777. ask Operator for Jack effels voicemail.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Spend 5g on a tutor then if you canít figure out that I want the Chris Ferguson Jesus avatar moron to shut the fuck up

    Only a creep uses a Chris Ferguson photo as an avatar
    As if I could give a shit what a chronic alcoholic who likely has hepatic encephalitis thinks of me let alone wants. Iíd dare say a majority of the members here would rather you STFU then me Les.
    Appears FTP might be right itís 2-1 for Les to shut up at the momentÖ

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Basically we shit the bed when we wrote rule 115 and the backlash was getting so bad we had to back off to something more sensible in the policy outlines.

  14. #34
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7093
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    44,526
    Blog Entries
    2
    I got a lot of shit on Twitter because I asked if the WSOP would be demanding our "papers" to prove we're vaxxed (in the case of exposure).

    Half the people gave me shit because they thought I was mocking vaccination proof (I wasn't). The other half gave me shit because they felt it was "obvious" the Rio would be requiring people to show vaccine cards, given this new policy.

    I told them that nothing is obvious with Caesars, and they continued to treat me like I had no idea what I was talking about.

    Wellllllllllllllllllll

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1426649411057111040


    So this is all basically performative, with no actual plans to really disqualify anyone, or to require vaccination. Got it.

  15. #35
    WSOP TO REQUIRE PROOF OF FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION FOR 2021 TOURNAMENT AND MAIN EVENT

    ďThis is not a decision we have taken lightlyĖit is made with no agenda beyond protecting player eligibility and the operations of a unique televised gaming event,Ē said Ty Stewart, WSOP Executive Director. ďThe nature of poker is to be in close proximity with your opponents for extended periods of time, and a seat at the World Series of Poker is a commitment for both our company and the participants. We want players to be excited for their return to the WSOP, while offering the greatest level of protection and limiting complications during the tournament this fall.Ē

    Participants will be required to show proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 one time, upon first registration, to become eligible to participate in WSOP events, including bracelet events, deep stack tournaments, satellites and live action games.
    https://www.wsop.com/news/2021/Aug/1...AIN-EVENT.html
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

    "Donk down, thatís what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    WSOP TO REQUIRE PROOF OF FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION FOR 2021 TOURNAMENT AND MAIN EVENT

    ďThis is not a decision we have taken lightlyĖit is made with no agenda beyond protecting player eligibility and the operations of a unique televised gaming event,Ē said Ty Stewart, WSOP Executive Director. ďThe nature of poker is to be in close proximity with your opponents for extended periods of time, and a seat at the World Series of Poker is a commitment for both our company and the participants. We want players to be excited for their return to the WSOP, while offering the greatest level of protection and limiting complications during the tournament this fall.Ē

    Participants will be required to show proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 one time, upon first registration, to become eligible to participate in WSOP events, including bracelet events, deep stack tournaments, satellites and live action games.
    https://www.wsop.com/news/2021/Aug/1...AIN-EVENT.html

    This may sway me to come. Still not decided yet.

  17. #37

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    WSOP TO REQUIRE PROOF OF FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION FOR 2021 TOURNAMENT AND MAIN EVENT

    ďThis is not a decision we have taken lightlyĖit is made with no agenda beyond protecting player eligibility and the operations of a unique televised gaming event,Ē said Ty Stewart, WSOP Executive Director. ďThe nature of poker is to be in close proximity with your opponents for extended periods of time, and a seat at the World Series of Poker is a commitment for both our company and the participants. We want players to be excited for their return to the WSOP, while offering the greatest level of protection and limiting complications during the tournament this fall.Ē

    Participants will be required to show proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 one time, upon first registration, to become eligible to participate in WSOP events, including bracelet events, deep stack tournaments, satellites and live action games.
    https://www.wsop.com/news/2021/Aug/1...AIN-EVENT.html



    YOU DO KNOW WSOP staff will not vigorously check whether it is a Bogus Card or not.
    The internet flooded, i know ppl who have these cards.
    Myself I would never carry a fake Id to appease anyone..
    But many many ppl will perpetrate as they are very selfish and care not .

  18. #38
    Yes, there are bogus cards out there.

    However, some people have real cards that have their name put into the system. Even though they never had the vaccine. I guess they know someone who works at Walgreens.


     
    Comments
      
      shoeshine box: Or a Hosp HR office

  19. #39

  20. #40

    Exclamation

    A Sick road dealer with a huge nut to cover will come to work if he can crawl in...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-02-2021, 08:05 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2019, 01:55 PM
  3. Josh Gordon Tests Positive Again....
    By vegas1369 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 06:06 PM
  4. Jon Jones Tests Positive for cocaine after UFC 182
    By Shizzmoney in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-20-2015, 11:31 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:33 PM