Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WSOP all over the place with COVID rules for 2021

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by randomguy View Post
    The WSOP is ruining their reputation with incompetent decision after incompetent decision. I used to watch the WSOP on TV and this year I was going to play in it for the first time but not anymore. They have become way too political, their customer support is an abomination, and I have never been treated so terribly by any business like the WSOP has treated me. They don't care that I spent thousands of dollars in rake and played the highest cash games everyday. They act like they hate money and want as few people on their site as possible. Now with this vaccination mandate, it makes no sense to require players to have this and it is more of a political statement than anything. Unless they make all the players and staff live in a bubble during the series then the vaccine being mandatory makes no sense. Plus the vaccine doesn't mean you can't spread it or catch it so the whole thing is insanely stupid. It's the World Series of Poker and should open to all individuals who want to play to find out who the best poker players are. This isolates a lot of people that would normally have played and any bracelets won this year should come with an asterick. Druff should campaign to take over for the woman who is running it now. Getting someone who cares about poker would make a big difference I would think.
    It only isolates morons who won’t get vaxxed. Definitely going to miss all that dead money.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by randomguy View Post
    The WSOP is ruining their reputation with incompetent decision after incompetent decision. I used to watch the WSOP on TV and this year I was going to play in it for the first time but not anymore. They have become way too political, their customer support is an abomination, and I have never been treated so terribly by any business like the WSOP has treated me. They don't care that I spent thousands of dollars in rake and played the highest cash games everyday. They act like they hate money and want as few people on their site as possible. Now with this vaccination mandate, it makes no sense to require players to have this and it is more of a political statement than anything. Unless they make all the players and staff live in a bubble during the series then the vaccine being mandatory makes no sense. Plus the vaccine doesn't mean you can't spread it or catch it so the whole thing is insanely stupid. It's the World Series of Poker and should open to all individuals who want to play to find out who the best poker players are. This isolates a lot of people that would normally have played and any bracelets won this year should come with an asterick. Druff should campaign to take over for the woman who is running it now. Getting someone who cares about poker would make a big difference I would think.
    It only isolates morons who won’t get vaxxed. Definitely going to miss all that dead money.

Oh look, it's a troll.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Every time I decide that I'm going to risk it and go play a few of the WSOP events, I read something like this in today's news and change my mind:

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Twenty-five people who had received a COVID-19 vaccine died in the past two weeks from the virus, new data from the Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) showed.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/health...edium=referral

It sure helps to live in CA within driving distance because I can keep changing my mind up until the last minute and simply cancel my RIO reservation if necessary.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Every time I decide that I'm going to risk it and go play a few of the WSOP events, I read something like this in today's news and change my mind:

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Twenty-five people who had received a COVID-19 vaccine died in the past two weeks from the virus, new data from the Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) showed.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/health...edium=referral

It sure helps to live in CA within driving distance because I can keep changing my mind up until the last minute and simply cancel my RIO reservation if necessary.
    I got a girlfriend in Sterling, Colorado who is a nursing assistant in a retirement home. She said the same thing is happening out there.

Load Metric
    Kinda kills the whole hey if you get the shot the chances of being seriously ill or dying are nothing.. OOPS.. Wrong.. Druff just posted yesterday about a fantasy football blogger 39 fully vaxxed and died....

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

Whose there at WSOP that can Post pics? ty. gd lk.. Ssbx

Thread Information