Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to bet me regarding Gavin Newsom being recalled?

Load Metric
    Thanks to Dan Druff for helping foot the tax bill for a massive GOP cucking.

Fiscal conservatism at its finest.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    LOL Team Retard but fiscal conservatism?

Druff on a real heater with great calls.
    As Trump states, democratic elections don’t work any more.

time to move on
    They worked pretty well to dethrone King Stupid.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    In all seriousness, the GOP should have to pay for this. It’s like when a plaintiff files a frivoulous lawsuit, loses, and has to compensate the defendent for legal fees.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Newsom friendly media, which spent the last few weeks telling us it was going to be a blow out, are already hedging their bets - https://www.sfgate.com/gavin-newsom-...n-16458030.php

It's going to be close, the only poll that matters is today, and it's way fucking closer than the 10-20% the media would lead you to believe Newsom is up.
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    No worry, Newsom is a mess and Elder is coooollll black, not like brainless puppet Walter.

I wish there was a way to just parlay the opposite of everything the loons believe on every subject. So annoying, but the meltdowns are so entertaining.

I can’t think of anything they’ve been right about in 18 months. Doesn’t matter the issue. On anything, if you just went the opposite, you’d never lose. If they told me the earth was round, I’d have to join the flat earth society as idiotic as it would be as you immediately need to disregard anything if you find yourself in agreement with the axis of retard. Just astoundingly wrong on every issue. I just want to ask them what they think on every single thing in life so I can fade it. I want to live bet the opposite of every opinion and idea they ever have on any subject.

If I had the inclination to dig I could quote a hundred things with split. Just laughably wrong on every single thing for 18 months. Just chimes in on shit she doesn’t have a clue about and is wrong every fucking time. FTP also makes me laugh under all 3 of his equally retarded screen names, but I’m not sure he rode the regular bus to school, so we’ll not quote him.

Like what an amazing target rich environment for masters of misinformation when people like these morons will continue to gobble it up after being wrong 100x in a row. It’s like continuing to go to some sports tout after he gave you a hundred straight losers. Then the tout blames the refs after every successive loser and they still come back asking for the next pick, because to admit it’s not the refs, is to admit they’re legit retarded. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Neither is a vaccine record smooth brain. You do realize 10s of millions of kids all over the country are required to provide vaccine records to go to school and daycare?

A bar has liability thus many won’t let people in their business if under 21 no matter if they’re drinking alcohol or not. Same exact thing with the vaccine, they don’t want unvaccinated people catching it in their business then dying. People have a right to not get the vaccine and businesses have the right to not provide them service.

Works both ways retard.
    nobody is going to school or day care you dumb faggot we are adults, nobody should be required to show pussy babies like you and bcr our vaccination status queer, get a hold of yourself clown
    Funniest thing I've read today. You are far from being an adult, don't kid yourself.

Name:  Internet-Warrior1.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  70.0 KB

Load Metric
    your ID isn't private medical information you fucking dweeb

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Neither is a vaccine record smooth brain. You do realize 10s of millions of kids all over the country are required to provide vaccine records to go to school and daycare?

A bar has liability thus many won’t let people in their business if under 21 no matter if they’re drinking alcohol or not. Same exact thing with the vaccine, they don’t want unvaccinated people catching it in their business then dying. People have a right to not get the vaccine and businesses have the right to not provide them service.

Works both ways retard.
    Hey dipshit if there was a way to prove where somebody got Covid dontcha think those ambulance chaser ads would be all over TV going "Did you or a loved one catch Covid at a bar, supermarket, et all" then you may qualify for compensation.. JFC you cant fucking prove where somebody was exposed dummy its a fucking virus its edemic at this point meaning its everywhere fucknut.. Also theres no way a case would see the light of day if somebody did try to sue especially if they were indeed unvaccinated because to be able to sue the subject couldnt have forseen they might get Covid by not being vaccinated and well doh science ya know that thing they keep beating like a deadhorse.. Yeah theres that.. Some arguements like this are just so stupid to respond to.. Yet here I am and here we are..

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

It wasn’t fixed you retard. Your guy lost. Just like Trump the cuck.
    The rigged shit is going to be so many's go to on this one too. Sad

Whats your connection to Ca FTP? I thought you were Az, hope you didn't bet on this.
    Didnt bet on this.. My dad grew up in Cali.. Theres still family farm land outside Lincoln and I have a a bunch of family including my grandfathers youngest brother a retired MD who lives in Northern Cali.. BTW he also didnt get the shot and refuses to and hes a retired MD of nearly 50 yrs.. What I find amusing is the media is crickets about the large numbers of medical personnel refusing to be vaxxed including MDs and nurses among others who are outright quitting and daring the facility/company to fire them over their refusal.. Theyd love to have everybody believing front line healthcare workers are all shotted up but its not even close.. Again I got my shot shortly after the window opened ,after my near death case, end of July but I had my own personal reasons to not want to risk getting a 3rd case of it.. I can tell you had J&J not been available I wouldnt have done so..

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    No worry, Newsom is a mess and Elder is coooollll black, not like brainless puppet Walter.

I wish there was a way to just parlay the opposite of everything the loons believe on every subject. So annoying, but the meltdowns are so entertaining.

I can’t think of anything they’ve been right about in 18 months. Doesn’t matter the issue. On anything, if you just went the opposite, you’d never lose. If they told me the earth was round, I’d have to join the flat earth society as idiotic as it would be as you immediately need to disregard anything if you find yourself in agreement with the axis of retard. Just astoundingly wrong on every issue. I just want to ask them what they think on every single thing in life so I can fade it. I want to live bet the opposite of every opinion and idea they ever have on any subject.

If I had the inclination to dig I could quote a hundred things with split. Just laughably wrong on every single thing for 18 months. Just chimes in on shit she doesn’t have a clue about and is wrong every fucking time. FTP also makes me laugh under all 3 of his equally retarded screen names, but I’m not sure he rode the regular bus to school, so we’ll not quote him.

Like what an amazing target rich environment for masters of misinformation when people like these morons will continue to gobble it up after being wrong 100x in a row. It’s like continuing to go to some sports tout after he gave you a hundred straight losers. Then the tout blames the refs after every successive loser and they still come back asking for the next pick, because to admit it’s not the refs, is to admit they’re legit retarded. I’ve never seen anything like it.
    I didn't predict Newsom would win, I predicted it would be closer given 30% of those that signed the recall were Dems.

Silly me, underestimated the stupidity of California voters.

Other than that, my predictions over the last 18 month have all proven true.

From conspiracy theory to reality, time and time again.

The latest was vax ID would be pushed out to the rest of California after the recall, and yesterday my county did just that, and today it was LA. Predicted it on this website last week, and now it is reality.

Showing medical papers and ID to enter a building to eat a sandwich. Fuck that.

Maybe your city will be next, and you will likely cheer it on like the smug dick that you are.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Works both ways retard.
    Hey dipshit if there was a way to prove where somebody got Covid dontcha think those ambulance chaser ads would be all over TV going "Did you or a loved one catch Covid at a bar, supermarket, et all" then you may qualify for compensation.. JFC you cant fucking prove where somebody was exposed dummy its a fucking virus its edemic at this point meaning its everywhere fucknut.. Also theres no way a case would see the light of day if somebody did try to sue especially if they were indeed unvaccinated because to be able to sue the subject couldnt have forseen they might get Covid by not being vaccinated and well doh science ya know that thing they keep beating like a deadhorse.. Yeah theres that.. Some arguements like this are just so stupid to respond to.. Yet here I am and here we are..
    People sue for everything and anything you literal retard. If a business lets unvaccinated people in and there’s an outbreak traced back there, you can damn sure bet if someone dies some families will sue. Some companies don’t want to take on that potential liability or headache. Get your head out of your ass next time you quote me.

Load Metric

there was a great article about someone who got very, very rich off predictit by simply scanning the social media posts under every posted line and simply betting against team retard.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

there was a great article about someone who got very, very rich off predictit by simply scanning the social media posts under every posted line and simply betting against team retard.
    how'd that work in 2016

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

how'd that work in 2016
    Didn't work very well in the 2020 Congressional races either

Comments

dwai:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Actually, the recall lost at almost the identical percentage as Trump did in CA in 2020.

This happened because:

1) The Texas abortion law spun people up in California, making them fear that a Republican in power might make major changes to longstanding law in the state.

2) Larry Elder was too conservative and too Trump-like (despite being black), so he was easy to use to drive an opposition vote. He was no Ahnold.

3) The Dems outspent all Republican candidates combined by 7-to-1, as huge donations rolled in from Big Tech, seeking to earn favor with the Democratic Party.

Add all of this together, and this was all enough to counteract the fact that the opposition party is usually more motivated to vote in a recall election.

Sadly this recall also may have energized CA Democrats, and might affect the 2022 Congressional races. The state saw several districts flip from D to R in 2020, even while Biden won, as some light blue districts were starting to push back against the Democratic Party and vote for the candidate rather than stay loyal to Dems.

Load Metric

People sue for everything and anything you literal retard. If a business lets unvaccinated people in and there’s an outbreak traced back there, you can damn sure bet if someone dies some families will sue. Some companies don’t want to take on that potential liability or headache. Get your head out of your ass next time you quote me.
    IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!! YOU CANT TRACE ANYTHING WITH COVID BACK TO A SOURCE OTHER THEN THOSE FUCKING SLANT EYED FUCKERS THAT LET IT ESCAPE DUE TO GROSS NEGLIGENCE IN WUHAN CHINA FUCKTARD!
    And yes ask Mike Postle how well that filing a stupid pointless lawsuit worked out.. You can sue dumbass doesnt mean your gonna win.. The concept of relative negligence comes into play here.. No fucking jury is going to find a business guilty because somebody got Covid and died and wasnt vaccinated..

Load Metric
    Actually, the recall lost at almost the identical percentage as Trump did in CA in 2020.

This happened because:

1) The Texas abortion law spun people up in California, making them fear that a Republican in power might make major changes to longstanding law in the state.

2) Larry Elder was too conservative and too Trump-like (despite being black), so he was easy to use to drive an opposition vote. He was no Ahnold.

3) The Dems outspent all Republican candidates combined by 7-to-1, as huge donations rolled in from Big Tech, seeking to earn favor with the Democratic Party.

Add all of this together, and this was all enough to counteract the fact that the opposition party is usually more motivated to vote in a recall election.

Sadly this recall also may have energized CA Democrats, and might affect the 2022 Congressional races. The state saw several districts flip from D to R in 2020, even while Biden won, as some light blue districts were starting to push back against the Democratic Party and vote for the candidate rather than stay loyal to Dems.
    If you don’t mind sharing, how much did you lose betting against Newsom?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

This happened because:

okay this is funny, you really bet against Newsom druff?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

This happened because:

A little less than $1100.

I got +250 which was the betting line at the time.

Platinum
    Load Metric

IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!! YOU CANT TRACE ANYTHING WITH COVID BACK TO A SOURCE OTHER THEN THOSE FUCKING SLANT EYED FUCKERS THAT LET IT ESCAPE DUE TO GROSS NEGLIGENCE IN WUHAN CHINA FUCKTARD!
    And yes ask Mike Postle how well that filing a stupid pointless lawsuit worked out.. You can sue dumbass doesnt mean your gonna win.. The concept of relative negligence comes into play here.. No fucking jury is going to find a business guilty because somebody got Covid and died and wasnt vaccinated..
    Never said anyone would win you fucking retard. I said businesses don’t want to get sued. Even if the business wins it’s still a big fuckin headache and many times they pay money to keep the shit out of the courts. Lol at you thinking this isn’t a liking scenario.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

How dare you call anyone else retarded. You should be banned from entering any medical facility. Don't know if they can revoke your nursing degree but let's hope so

Bronze
    Load Metric

This happened because:

What is your opinion about OC? On my recent trip up north I got off in San Clemente and took the beach towns on the 1 to the Bike. The difference between OC and LA County is significant. You go from seeing zero homeless encampments to one every few blocks real quick. The last numbers I saw they were 50/50 on the recall vote, which was a little worse than 2020. That could be a bad sign for Republicans in 2024, if other towns with monies trend that way.. As crazy as this sounds I could see Newsom jumping to the top 4 at PredictIt in Who wins 2024, which would cause so much tilt by some people it would be funny to see. If more Republicans took your approach to the Trump phenomenon you guys would have a better chance next election. Too many people ready to die on that hill and aren't coming back tho.

Thread Information