So, I saw this when I got back last night from Newport,RI. (trip report coming soon), but I kept quiet to avoid influencing the action. A month ago, I thought there was ZERO chance of Newsome getting recalled. Dems outnumber GOP voters by 2-1 in California. But, something weird is happening. Newsome never courted Hispanic voters. And a Majority of Hispanic voters are in favor of getting rid of Newsome. Also, since Trump isn't on the ballot, many Dems will NOT show up to the polls. A recent poll shows that 51% favor him being recalled. But, surveys are one thing and votes are something else. He's in real trouble here, and called in Elizabeth Warren and Pelosi to help. The are branding this a Republican recall effort, even though many Dems support giving him the boot. I would think the real odds are about -130 in favor of Newsome keeping his job AT THIS MOMENT. The odds are trading in favor of Recalling him though, and I think the final odds would be in the neighborhood of -110 of him keeping his job. In the end, I think it will be close, but Druff will be shipping Walter some cash.