Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to bet me regarding Gavin Newsom being recalled?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

When you go to a bar and they ask for ID do you tell them to fuck off? What about when you buy alcohol at Albertsons?
    To be fair, I don't believe either of these places ask for ID if you look over 30, and almost everyone on this forum looks over 30. And over 50 for that matter.
    At my Albertsons, they scan every person’s ID. The way their system is set up the sale can’t go through until the system confirms the age on the ID. The worker doesn’t even look at it.

Load Metric

To be fair, I don't believe either of these places ask for ID if you look over 30, and almost everyone on this forum looks over 30. And over 50 for that matter.
    At my Albertsons, they scan every person’s ID. The way their system is set up the sale can’t go through until the system confirms the age on the ID. The worker doesn’t even look at it.
    your ID isn't private medical information you fucking dweeb

Name:  fat-lad-at-the-back-F4kRECP0yuQ-unsplash-scaled.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  104.8 KB

Comments

nightmarefish: Get out of your mom’s basement ffs.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Neither is a vaccine record smooth brain. You do realize 10s of millions of kids all over the country are required to provide vaccine records to go to school and daycare?

A bar has liability thus many won’t let people in their business if under 21 no matter if they’re drinking alcohol or not. Same exact thing with the vaccine, they don’t want unvaccinated people catching it in their business then dying. People have a right to not get the vaccine and businesses have the right to not provide them service.

Works both ways retard.

Comments

dwai: dumb n-word lover

BCR:

Load Metric

Neither is a vaccine record smooth brain. You do realize 10s of millions of kids all over the country are required to provide vaccine records to go to school and daycare?

A bar has liability thus many won’t let people in their business if under 21 no matter if they’re drinking alcohol or not. Same exact thing with the vaccine, they don’t want unvaccinated people catching it in their business then dying. People have a right to not get the vaccine and businesses have the right to not provide them service.

Works both ways retard.
    nobody is going to school or day care you dumb faggot we are adults, nobody should be required to show pussy babies like you and bcr our vaccination status queer, get a hold of yourself clown

Name:  Bob-on-his-custom-made-bike.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  139.7 KB

Comments

nightmarefish: Shockingly the point went over your head smooth brain.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Works both ways retard.
    nobody is going to school or day care you dumb faggot we are adults, nobody should be required to show pussy babies like you and bcr our vaccination status queer, get a hold of yourself clown
    Name:  E8E7A7B8-E11B-4BD6-8CE2-F15B3D7B8F4E.jpeg
Views: 264
Size:  166.1 KB

Load Metric
    Yeah 70% to keep this dumb fuck Newsome with nearly 50% counted.. Nothing to see here.. Polls didnt even predict this so Im calling bullshit and that they stuffed the boxes clearly to protect his ass especially when bunchs of people claimed they were told they already voted when they showed up in person.. The fix was clearly in and making it this obvious is just stupid..

Comments

Walter Sobchak: You lost. It wasn’t fixed

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Yeah 70% to keep this dumb fuck Newsome with nearly 50% counted.. Nothing to see here.. Polls didnt even predict this so Im calling bullshit and that they stuffed the boxes clearly to protect his ass especially when bunchs of people claimed they were told they already voted when they showed up in person.. The fix was clearly in and making it this obvious is just stupid..
    Cope more. Judging by my FB feed and all the signs in my neighborhood you would think Yes was trading at 95cents not No. Larry Elder had 0.0 shot. MAGA taking a beating in the PredictIt chat

Comments

BCR:

Walter Sobchak: This

sonatine: body blows

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Anyway believe it or not, despite early voting, I didn't do it, and not because I wanted to go in person, because it's been almost 5 months since I got the Pfizer shot and I would feel like a chump if I got COVID because I voted in a recall election.

About to bring mine to a drop box though. Not thrilled by the replacement candidates, and never liked Elder (even back in the '90s) so I can't vote for him. So I voted YES on the recall and I voted on Ted Gaines as the replacement.

And I am aware that my bet with Walter is probably fucked. And Cryptoninja if he ever comes back.

This bet kinda felt like I got my money in correctly with pot odds that exceeded the odds of hitting my K flush draw, and then my opponent turns over his cards and he has the A flush draw. So I gotta hit my K on the river or I'm out, and I realize that what looked like a good move wasn't.

If no Texas abortion law change happens, I like my chances a lot better than +250. Instead, they're much worse than +250.
    I’m not back, but I would like to be paid. I’m not going to chase you down or ask a second time though, so it’s on you of you decide not to pay me, or to blow it off for 6 months. My $50 donation to the freeroll pool should stand even though I wont be playing anymore after you disrespected all of our time the way you did. BTC: 3JCASaqzQQxmHgrHRYDxBeN6ZFhsQaMmg6

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    Anyway believe it or not, despite early voting, I didn't do it, and not because I wanted to go in person, because it's been almost 5 months since I got the Pfizer shot and I would feel like a chump if I got COVID because I voted in a recall election.

About to bring mine to a drop box though. Not thrilled by the replacement candidates, and never liked Elder (even back in the '90s) so I can't vote for him. So I voted YES on the recall and I voted on Ted Gaines as the replacement.

And I am aware that my bet with Walter is probably fucked. And Cryptoninja if he ever comes back.

This bet kinda felt like I got my money in correctly with pot odds that exceeded the odds of hitting my K flush draw, and then my opponent turns over his cards and he has the A flush draw. So I gotta hit my K on the river or I'm out, and I realize that what looked like a good move wasn't.

If no Texas abortion law change happens, I like my chances a lot better than +250. Instead, they're much worse than +250.
    I’m not back, but I would like to be paid. I’m not going to chase you down or ask a second time though, so it’s on you of you decide not to pay me, or to blow it off for 6 months. My $50 donation to the freeroll pool should stand even though I wont be playing anymore after you disrespected all of our time the way you did. BTC: 3JCASaqzQQxmHgrHRYDxBeN6ZFhsQaMmg6
    Really no need to be a dick to Druff just saying.. Druff has never welched on a payout for a bet and to imply he would is pretty fucking shitty to even suggest

Comments

1marley1: Druff implied it

Load Metric
    It wasn’t fixed you retard. Your guy lost. Just like Trump the cuck.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    It wasn’t fixed you retard. Your guy lost. Just like Trump the cuck.
    The rigged shit is going to be so many's go to on this one too. Sad

Whats your connection to Ca FTP? I thought you were Az, hope you didn't bet on this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33;994234[/QUOTE

Whats your connection to Ca FTP? I thought you were Az, hope you didn't bet on this.
    In my day this type of comment represented a bad/sad loser

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33;994234[/QUOTE

In my day this type of comment represented a bad/sad loser
    That’s still the case. Only these bad losers tried to overthrow the government of the United States and they will try again. And they’re changing the rules everywhere they can because they’re more and more extreme, and thus unable to win a fair election in most of the country.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

If you're walking around with a cellphone you've already given up your privacy.

Load Metric
    LOL Team Retard but fiscal conservatism?

Druff on a real heater with great calls.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Comments

JimmyG_415: GOP should have to pay that. RW propaganda is the only reason this happened.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    LOL Team Retard but fiscal conservatism?

Druff on a real heater with great calls.
    As Trump states, democratic elections don’t work any more.

time to move on

Load Metric
    Druff, are you still taking bets?

Comments

jsearles22: Easy to pay off lost bets with REDACTED money

Load Metric
    So Druff you didn't win...does this mean your charity gift is out?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    This thread says it all.
    After months of CA Recall hype, OAN won't announce the results.
    LOSERS.

You snowflakes can call the real news 'fake news' all you want, they would never pull this

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information