Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post

The rigged shit is going to be so many's go to on this one too. Sad

Whats your connection to Ca FTP? I thought you were Az, hope you didn't bet on this.
Didnt bet on this.. My dad grew up in Cali.. Theres still family farm land outside Lincoln and I have a a bunch of family including my grandfathers youngest brother a retired MD who lives in Northern Cali.. BTW he also didnt get the shot and refuses to and hes a retired MD of nearly 50 yrs.. What I find amusing is the media is crickets about the large numbers of medical personnel refusing to be vaxxed including MDs and nurses among others who are outright quitting and daring the facility/company to fire them over their refusal.. Theyd love to have everybody believing front line healthcare workers are all shotted up but its not even close.. Again I got my shot shortly after the window opened ,after my near death case, end of July but I had my own personal reasons to not want to risk getting a 3rd case of it.. I can tell you had J&J not been available I wouldnt have done so..
Glad you are still kicking buddy and hope your health keeps improving. Northern California is really beautiful imo and I like the Scaramento area. The homeless problem in my state is a huge fucking problem. That being said poverty and hunger are World Problems that have been around forever and a tough nut to crack. Obv it starts with mental health and access to programs for addiction to get people on the right track quicker. If I were homeless I would most likely pick Ca also.

Being all over my state recently I chatted up a bunch of homeless. Most of these people are content in their situation however dire that may be. Are there some violent bad people amongst them? Of course but I don't think it's that much more than the normal population. I gave away some meals and some weed, one very old guy even gave me 3$ to get him a beer cause he was in a wheelchair. I brought him back 2 beers, a sandwich and 5$. Even with our homeless problem, fires, stuck up governor, expensive housing I aint ever leaving.