Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to bet me regarding Gavin Newsom being recalled?

Load Metric
    I wish that I could find the source, but I thought that I read that 90% of the early vote has come from Dems. Maybe someone 3000 miles closer to the scene of the election has better information.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    I wish that I could find the source, but I thought that I read that 90% of the early vote has come from Dems. Maybe someone 3000 miles closer to the scene of the election has better information.
    I’m close. Anything you read in the LA Times or the SF Chron is Newsom propaganda at this point. What you won’t read is any actual reporting on why Californians can’t stand him. It’s not just Team Retard on board with this one.

Load Metric
    the closest threat to newsom was a climate change denier.

this was not a sweat.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Thank you Elizabeth Warren for coming to my state and correcting my thinking. I did not know that Gavin Newsom was a good man, with good values and an excellent governor. I’m 100% voting for Larry Elder now, just to piss you off. BTW, the only person I have talked to that isn’t voting Yes is my youngest, liberal daughter who lives in LA.

Comments

dwai: based

splitthis:
    Last edited by Jayjami; 09-05-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Load Metric
    its funny because this ^ is why global warming is even a thing basically.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its funny because this ^ is why global warming is even a thing basically.
    Brother ‘tine, nobody on this planet gives a shit about the environment. They want a $2 gallon of gas.

Comments

dwai: based

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Vote for Caitlyn Jenner for Governor.

Because California needs a Governor with balls not Gavin Newsom who has none.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Vote for Caitlyn Jenner for Governor.

Because California needs a Governor with balls not Gavin Newsom who has none.

He looks like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Texas really fucked this one up.

Terrible timing, as it riled up all the libs and now they're going to aggressively vote against the recall.

It also might temper the GOP's inevitable 2022 victories, as now some people who otherwise would have voted Republican (or not voted at all) will vote Democrat, believing that Roe v Wade is under attack.

The general rule about being the opposition party is that you don't step on your own tail. If the other side is fucking up, let them beat themselves, and you just tread carefully and don't do anything too controversial.

That's my approach to the WSOP Main Event, too -- at least in the early-middle stages. It moves so slowly, and there are enough weak players, to where the smartest play is just to let others hang themselves.

Load Metric
    No worry, Newsom is a mess and Elder is coooollll black, not like brainless puppet Walter.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just saying, the recall was having great positive momentum, and this derailed it. Polls have shifted badly the other way. I wish this wasn't the case, but it seems to be.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Just saying, the recall was having great positive momentum, and this derailed it. Polls have shifted badly the other way. I wish this wasn't the case, but it seems to be.
    Sometimes the GOP is it’s own worst enemy.

Load Metric
    the white chick throwing eggs at this black guy should be national news but why not though

Silver
    Load Metric
    Classic voter suppression effort, knowing Republicans are likely to vote late and in person.

"It's already over, don't even bother showing up to vote or mailing your ballot back"

If we don't recall him, we should hang him from a tree instead.

It's a new day in CA.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Classic voter suppression effort, knowing Republicans are likely to vote late and in person.

"It's already over, don't even bother showing up to vote or mailing your ballot back"

It's a new day in CA.
    Lol you are delusional.

The “new day” in CA is a day in which CA is still overwhelmingly Democratic and doesn’t want an unqualified far-right extremist wife beater as governor.
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 09-09-2021 at 08:55 AM.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

It's a new day in CA.
    Lol you are delusional.

The “new day” in CA is a day in which CA is still overwhelmingly Democratic and doesn’t want an unqualified far-right extremist wife beater as governor.
    It's not about Larry Elder, it's not about Trump, it's about Gavin Newsom.

You don't live here, you don't know shit.

If not now, 2022, when Kevin Kiley gets him 1v1.

There is anger in the air and hearts of real Californians, the ones who grew up here, not the shitty transplants that move here for a few years, vote Dem, then move to red states when they want to start a family and can't afford the bill.

Anyone who thinks that Newsom is going to defeat the easily defeat the recall isn't paying attention. The Dems are pulling out ALL the tricks at every level.

Only way Dems can keep their majority in CA is through lying, cheating, stealing, and unfortunately that is really all they are competent in doing. Very soviet-esque.

Can Newsom piss away all the great wealth of CA before he is out of office? Certainly seems to be trying his best. HANG HIM.

Load Metric
    Lol you are delusional.

There is anger in the air and hearts of real Californians, the ones who grew up here, not the shitty transplants that move here for a few years, vote Dem, then move to red states when they want to start a family and can't afford the bill.

Anyone who thinks that Newsom is going to defeat the easily defeat the recall isn't paying attention. The Dems are pulling out ALL the tricks at every level.

Only way Dems can keep their majority in CA is through lying, cheating, stealing, and unfortunately that is really all they are competent in doing. Very soviet-esque.

Can Newsom piss away all the great wealth of CA before he is out of office? Certainly seems to be trying his best. HANG HIM.
    Of course it is about Elder. If Newsom is recalled people will consider who the governor will be. And Californians do not want Elder as governor. Arnold won because he is a moderate palatable to Democrats and his values were in line with California. He supported addressing climate change and was moderate about almost everything. If it had been Elder leading the charge against Gray Davis, Davis would have won.

It is the Republicans who lie cheat and steal to win elections. If they didn’t they would very rarely control any part of Congress or the White House.

I notice you want to resort to violence when you don’t win. Today’s Republican Party y’all.

I don’t have to live in CA to know it’s overwhelmingly Democratic. I don’t have To live in Wyoming to know it’s overwhelmingly Republican. The data are clear.

Load Metric
    LOL, he is delusional?
    "Only way Dems can keep their majority in CA is through lying, cheating, stealing, and unfortunately that is really all they are competent in doing. "
    Name one case of this, like DWAI you don't seem to get that you are a fascist, yet.

& Where the F do you live Fresno or something????
    This isn't any California that I know, & I've lived here my whole life.

Lol you are delusional.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Yeah but you live in San Fran, that’s not “real” California

Cerveza Fria: Offset
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Platinum
    Load Metric

Of course it is about Elder. If Newsom is recalled people will consider who the governor will be. And Californians do not want Elder as governor. Arnold won because he is a moderate palatable to Democrats and his values were in line with California. He supported addressing climate change and was moderate about almost everything. If it had been Elder leading the charge against Gray Davis, Davis would have won.

It is the Republicans who lie cheat and steal to win elections. If they didn’t they would very rarely control any part of Congress or the White House.

I notice you want to resort to violence when you don’t win. Today’s Republican Party y’all.

I don’t have to live in CA to know it’s overwhelmingly Democratic. I don’t have To live in Wyoming to know it’s overwhelmingly Republican. The data are clear.
    What do you like about Newsom?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

What do you like about Newsom?
    Nothing in particular. But I know he’s better than any alternative the Republicans have put up, and I feel fairly confident that he will keep his job on Tuesday.

Thread Information