Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Pipes No Longer Offering to Support PFA

Gold
    Load Metric

Nicky Pipes No Longer Offering to Support PFA

Brothers I regret to inform you I will be making no further offers to financially support PFA website

I have made numerous generous offers to help Druff financially, each one has been met with a less than enthusiastic response

That’s not how Nicky Pipes does business fellas

After reading Druff is unable to complete a physical challenge because it’s not “cool” enough outside

I was disgusted, repulsed

Nicky Pipes does not support this. This is not the Knockout Nick Pipes Lifestyle brothers

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: rookie of the year

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers I regret to inform you I will be making no further offers to financially support PFA website

I have made numerous generous offers to help Druff financially, each one has been met with a less than enthusiastic response

After reading Druff is unable to complete a physical challenge because it’s not “cool” enough outside

Nicky Pipes does not support this. This is not the Knockout Nick Pipes Lifestyle brothers
    He still has over 30 hours to do the mile in under 8 for which we both offered $100 each. The weather at night in LA is plenty cool enough. After 11 there itll be in the mid 60's. I'm 51 and ran today when it was +80 so I have confidence Druff will be up for the challenge to make the free roll $200 better especially when he's got a 20 degree advantage on someone 2 years older and I never proclaimed myself to be fast. Keep your word at least until tomorrow 1159pm pacific, Nicky. You got this, Druff!

Load Metric

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother thank you

Gold
    Load Metric
    druff runs the mile in under 8 +275
    druff refuses the challenge and doesnt run or finishes 8+ -250

Gold
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=country978;987708]

Nicky Pipes does not support this. This is not the Knockout Nick Pipes Lifestyle brothers[/QUOT

He still has over 30 hours to do the mile in under 8 for which we both offered $100 each. The weather at night in LA is plenty cool enough. After 11 there itll be in the mid 60's. I'm 51 and ran today when it was +80 so I have confidence Druff will be up for the challenge to make the free roll $200 better especially when he's got a 20 degree advantage on someone 2 years older and I never proclaimed myself to be fast. Keep your word at least until tomorrow 1159pm pacific, Nicky. You got this, Druff!
    Brother I will advise you to be careful to not disrespect Nicky Pipes again please

Nicky Pipes always keeps his word.

This thread was made in response to Dan “waving the white flag” ... tapped out like chicken. Announced his intention to not even attempt the challenge

Brother if the challenge is complete the free roll will continue you can count on that pal, I’ll warn you gently to not suggest otherwise again pal. Do you understand?

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Talking to yourself rep.

dwai: offset

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother the heat makes you run faster

Why do you think all the top athletes are from warm weather states?

Seen many top sprinters from Alaska?

Gold
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=NickyPipes;987713]
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Brother I will advise you to be careful to not disrespect Nicky Pipes again please

This thread was made in response to Dan “waving the white flag” ... tapped out like chicken. Announced his intention to not even attempt the challenge

Brother if the challenge is complete the free roll will continue you can count on that pal, I’ll warn you gently to not suggest otherwise again pal. Do you understand?

The title of the thread said you were no longer offering support. If ever you find what I say to be disrespectful, here today or any other day, it wont ever be intended towards you or anyone else here or in this world. I just dont operate that way. It was you who said you were no longer offering your support before the original offer had even expired. We don't see things the same way but I understand where you're coming from and will consider your sensitivity more in the future when responding to you. ok?

Load Metric
    Brother I wish I could say I was surprised.

Druff will spend hours on the phone for a bill reduction but can't find 8 minutes for a free $1,000 for his dedicated listeners - this after saying that he would have given Usain Bolt a run for his money back in his twenties when he was 100 lb lighter?

Perhaps when he gets done with his Yelp reviews and corporate complaints from his trip he can apply himself?

Comments

NickyPipes: Good point brother his behavior is very selfish

dwai: ROFL

Muck Ficon: LOL
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Brother I wish I could say I was surprised.

Druff will spend hours on the phone for a bill reduction but can't find 8 minutes for a free $1,000 for his dedicated listeners - this after saying that he would have given Usain Bolt a run for his money back in his twenties when he was 100 lb lighter?

Perhaps when he gets done with his Yelp reviews and corporate complaints from his trip he can apply himself?
    Brother thank you this is a very good message

Brother chances are the weather will have cooled by then

Gold
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=country978;987718]

The title of the thread said you were no longer offering support. If ever you find what I say to be disrespectful, here today or any other day, it wont ever be intended towards you or anyone else here or in this world. I just dont operate that way. It was you who said you were no longer offering your support before the original offer had even expired. We don't see things the same way but I understand where you're coming from and will consider your sensitivity more in the future when responding to you. ok?
    Brother Pipes doesn’t “mince” words and doesn’t participate in chitter chatter back and forth

Brother I forgive you. I noticed your disrespectful tone and I forgive it.

Load Metric

But seriously nobody cares.

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother all feedback is appreciate thank you

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=NickyPipes;987713]
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Am the only one noticing Nicky was putting himself on blast. The quotes were his own comments and such.

Comments

NickyPipes: Yes brother you raise a fair point thank you for contributing your opinion

Load Metric
    Hey Nicky,

Eat a fat black dick already, faggot.

Druff gives zero fucks, the rest of us .....even less.

On to the next fake persona. Or log into an old one and predict hurricanes.

Fucking DoucheNozzle!

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother I hope you have a great day, thank you for your feedback

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Hey Nicky,

Fucking DoucheNozzle!
    Brother it is sad to see you in this pathetic and emotional state.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Brother you are having an outburst fueled by jealousy, it’s an unpleasant sight for the community. Please get a hold of yourself brother.

Load Metric
    Hey Nicky,

Fucking DoucheNozzle!
    You sound like you need some sun on your balls brother.

Comments

Pablo:

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Nicky Pipes, everyone appreciates your effort. On the other hand, your frequent posts about yourself and all you’re trying trying to do for the forum, and finding yourself unappreciated, are venturing into TMMLK or bottomset territory. Let your magnanimity speak for itself, and save more time for sunning those balls and running with the dingoes.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    15 years went by and people are still fascinated by Todger running. Some things will never change. Now when's the race??? #popcorn

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

We never get to have nice things.

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Hey Nicky,

Fucking DoucheNozzle!
    Ricky gets the prize…and super lolz on fat black dick.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information