Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Generous Nick Pipes August Freeroll Challenge

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Brothers it’s sad to announce Dan Druff has let you down once again.
    I feel like you shot your load too quickly and now you’re scrapping for attention. A real pro dupe could have drug this out much longer. Replying to your own thread multiple times without anyone else is bordering on sad.
    Brother thank you for the advice. Next time I need advice from a bet welching, unemployed, stay at home dad I will know where to come.

Load Metric

I feel like you shot your load too quickly and now you’re scrapping for attention. A real pro dupe could have drug this out much longer. Replying to your own thread multiple times without anyone else is bordering on sad.
    Brother thank you for the advice. Next time I need advice from a bet welching, unemployed, stay at home dad I will know where to come.
    Uh oh guys, he’s getting salty. The schtick was supposed to be politely take advice. Not berate. Moderately threaten but still acting contrite. You’re breaking character brother.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Gold
    Load Metric

Uh oh guys, he’s getting salty. The schtick was supposed to be politely take advice. Not berate. Moderately threaten but still acting contrite. You’re breaking character brother.
    Brother please be polite you are not seen as a respected or trusted member of this community

Load Metric

Brother please be polite you are not seen as a respected or trusted member of this community
    That island in Lord of the Flies had more active members than we do now. Be careful who you choose to kill.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

That island in Lord of the Flies had more active members than we do now. Be careful who you choose to kill.
    Brother thank you for the advice, you are right I should treat the Welcher more gently

Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Brother thank you for the advice, you are right I should treat the Welcher more gently
    He just received a fat inheritance from Grammy, he should square off his old welchs if he had any integrity.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post

He just received a fat inheritance from Grammy, he should square off his old welchs if he had any integrity.
    Yes brother correct all debts must be paid

Thread Information