Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People are saying this guy predicted what would happen with covid, but wont bet me. WTF?

Bronze
    Load Metric

People are saying this guy predicted what would happen with covid, but wont bet me. WTF?

They seem so sure of themselves, and yet nobody will bet me. Weird. I would even take this bet with Druff as the judge.

https://twitter.com/CryptoNinjaco/status/1410859222858801157

Load Metric
    Is that Canadian Nicky Pipes?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    They seem so sure of themselves, and yet nobody will bet me. Weird. I would even take this bet with Druff as the judge.

He was definitely BroStradamus for sure.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

More like Adumb Sandler.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

More like Adumb Sandler.
    everything he said has come true you stupid n-word faggot

Comments

ftpjesus:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

More like Adumb Sandler.
    1. It is not about “compliance”, it actually IS about a deadly virus.

2. 99% of the people dying now are unvaccinated. The vaccine is VERY effective at reducing your chances of being hospitalized and/or dying.

3. Nobody ever said the vaccine would make you immune. The people that thought this were wrong. It was still a good idea to continue wearing a mask, mostly to prevent spread.

4. Because half the country has not been fully vaccinated, now we have to deal with variants, which are running wild. This would practically not be an issue at all if we had like 90%+ vaccination rates (this is how we eradicated polio and smallpox).

5. The same amount of people are not dying. It is not the “exact same thing”. See #1 and #2.

6. It is not a “perpetual cycle we will never get out of” used to “take your business, take your wealth”, etc.

Bet is still open bro. You put up some dough and we can start discussing who the judge will be. As I said, I would be fine with Druff, even though he is a Republican.

Comments

David USF: Facts!
    Last edited by CryptoNinja; 08-02-2021 at 12:38 AM.

Load Metric

2. 99% of the people dying now are unvaccinated. The vaccine is VERY effective at reducing your chances of being hospitalized and/or dying.

3. Nobody ever said the vaccine would make you immune. The people that thought this were wrong. It was still a good idea to continue wearing a mask, mostly to prevent spread.

4. Because half the country has not been fully vaccinated, now we have to deal with variants, which are running wild. This would practically not be an issue at all if we had like 90%+ vaccination rates (this is how we eradicated polio and smallpox).

5. The same amount of people are not dying. It is not the “exact same thing”. See #1 and #2.

6. It is not a “perpetual cycle we will never get out of” used to “take your business, take your wealth”, etc.

Bet is still open bro. You put up some dough and we can start discussing who the judge will be. As I said, I would be fine with Druff, even though he is a Republican.

1. you're an idiot

2. you're a goof

3. you're a faggot

anything else?

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210802_0548147896142681323695448.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  79.8 KB

BCR and CryptoNinja

Comments

splitthis: Spot on lol

Bronze
    Load Metric
    So, no bet then?

Load Metric
    So, no bet then?
    Name:  Screenshot_20210802-055900_Chrome.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  214.7 KB

Comments

NickyPipes:

Load Metric

1. you're an idiot

2. you're a goof

3. you're a faggot

anything else?
    So, you can't refute. All you have are lame ad hominem attacks.

Seems legit.
    Last edited by David USF; 08-02-2021 at 01:18 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post

1. you're an idiot

2. you're a goof

3. you're a faggot

anything else?

Seems legit.
    are you gonna cry?

Comments

NickyPipes: Get the tissues

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post

Seems legit.
    are you gonna cry?
    Is that all you got? Weak.

Comments

dwai: stupid n-word

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Brother I will allow you an opportunity to apologize

When Nicky Pipes heads out on the town he is always the best dressed. At every business meeting: best dressed, tallest, strongest, smartest, sharpest hair cut and classiest Shoes

Do you understand? Yes or no?

Nicky Pipes doesn’t show up for a sit down dressed like he’s going to a pool party pal and it might be wise not to suggest otherwise.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Brother I will allow you an opportunity to apologize

When Nicky Pipes heads out on the town he is always the best dressed. At every business meeting: best dressed, tallest, strongest, smartest, sharpest hair cut and classiest Shoes

Do you understand? Yes or no?

Nicky Pipes doesn’t show up for a sit down dressed like he’s going to a pool party pal and it might be wise not to suggest otherwise.
    Tallest? So are we talking Kareem, Mureszan or Wadlow?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Silver
    Load Metric

Sure, let's lock up $1k for a multi year bet that has no way to define an objective winner.

"Oh look, I won! Pay me. All my conspiracy theories came true, and modern America has been remade in the mold of CCP China. Now pay me my $1,000, which is now worth about $100 due to inflation."

Re: #2 - That is flat impossible considering many of the people first vaccinated were in nursing homes (whomever survived) and close to death.

It's not medically possible that 99% dying are unvaccinated, that is an accounting trick.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

Sure, let's lock up $1k for a multi year bet that has no way to define an objective winner.

"Oh look, I won! Pay me. All my conspiracy theories came true, and modern America has been remade in the mold of CCP China. Now pay me my $1,000, which is now worth about $100 due to inflation."

Re: #2 - That is flat impossible considering many of the people first vaccinated were in nursing homes (whomever survived) and close to death.

It's not medically possible that 99% dying are unvaccinated, that is an accounting trick.
    Also, is it "99% of the people in hospitals are unvaccinated" OR is it "99% of the people dying are unvaccinated" because those are two distinct numbers that are referenced over and over, interchangeably, which leads me to believe, neither are accurate.

"99% of the time" 99% is used, it is used as a figure of speech, not a statistic.

Load Metric

Also, is it "99% of the people in hospitals are unvaccinated" OR is it "99% of the people dying are unvaccinated" because those are two distinct numbers that are referenced over and over, interchangeably, which leads me to believe, neither are accurate.

"99% of the time" 99% is used, it is used as a figure of speech, not a statistic.

86.23% of all statistics regarding COVID are inaccurate, manipulated, or simply made up.

Load Metric
    you must be a really uneducated nonce if you can't really see what's going on here

either you're n-word dumb or you're a shill

Thread Information