Thread: The new fastest man in the world is…An Italian????

Load Metric

The new fastest man in the world is…An Italian????

Many wondered who would take the crown that was abdicated by Usain Bolt after his retirement. The individual is… Lamont Marcell Jacobs in 9.80. His win is considered a significant upset in Tokyo as many were sure Fred Kerley who finished second was the favorite. (His time was 9.84) Some Canadian finished 3rd at 9.89.

Part of the reason this was considered such an upset is Jacobs hadn’t run below 10secs at all in 2021 so cutting suddenly .2 off his best time of the year is indeed significant in running the 100m. Now the news that makes this a little painful for Team USA. Jacobs was born in El Paso TX thus he was a US Citizen by birth but never could get traction with USA Track and Field. He was able to compete for Italy as his mother was from Italy thus he was a dual citizen. His Dad was American and yes he was Black. (Hey let’s be honest African Americans have pretty much crushed the sprint events forever it seems).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Many wondered who would take the crown that was abdicated by Usain Bolt after his retirement. The individual is… Lamont Marcell Jacobs in 9.80. His win is considered a significant upset in Tokyo as many were sure Fred Kerley who finished second was the favorite. (His time was 9.84) Some Canadian finished 3rd at 9.89.

Part of the reason this was considered such an upset is Jacobs hadn’t run below 10secs at all in 2021 so cutting suddenly .2 off his best time of the year is indeed significant in running the 100m. Now the news that makes this a little painful for Team USA. Jacobs was born in El Paso TX thus he was a US Citizen by birth but never could get traction with USA Track and Field. He was able to compete for Italy as his mother was from Italy thus he was a dual citizen. His Dad was American and yes he was Black. (Hey let’s be honest African Americans have pretty much crushed the sprint events forever it seems).
    Oh so an American immigrant/slave descendent didn’t take gold. And it bothers you enough to make a thread about it.

I think you’re a dead head

Comments

nightmarefish: More retarded mumbling. Keep obsessing over big daddy you pathetic Canadian crackhead.

Load Metric

according to the below article, jacobs and his mother moved to Italy when he was 1 month old, jacob was raised there...jacobs father was in the US Army and was reassigned to Korea about when jacobs was born...the father never had contact while jacobs grew up

https://heavy.com/sports/olympics/la...amily-parents/

Comments

ftpjesus: The more ya know. Definitely didn’t see that part. Thanks for adding that in
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 08-01-2021 at 03:16 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

according to the below article, jacobs and his mother moved to Italy when he was 1 month old, jacob was raised there...jacobs father was in the US Army and was reassigned to Korea about when jacobs was born...the father never had contact while jacobs grew up

Hardly the point. You have inbred countrymen that make such posts and you basically dismiss the ignorance which it is based on

Gold
    Load Metric
    I was surprised to see this headline, didn’t even know men’s 100 final was today. Would have tried to watch, no hype this time with Bolt gone. Winning time seemed slow.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    I was surprised to see this headline, didn’t even know men’s 100 final was today. Would have tried to watch, no hype this time with Bolt gone. Winning time seemed slow.
    Is there a single men’s event/Athlete that is being hyped at all? For good or bad, The sports media definitely has decided to go all in Hyping the women athletes.

Gold
    Load Metric
    You are right. No hype no interest. I haven’t watched at all. Events like 100m are normally considered must watch TV in the Pipes household

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Hardly the point. You have inbred countrymen that make such posts and you basically dismiss the ignorance which it is based on
    merely correcting the implication that the USA track authorities ignored/cut out jacobs from the US team...according to the article, jacobs has lived all but the first month of his life in Italy--indeed, he is more a resident of Italy than a US citizen, thus his representing Italy is fitting--its not like jacobs used a loophole in the rules to gain entry to the Olympics
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Is there a single men’s event/Athlete that is being hyped at all? For good or bad, The sports media definitely has decided to go all in Hyping the women athletes.

You stupid douchebag. Women outnumber men in this world but are still considered second class citizens from the likes of you who on no effort of your own were born in to what the rest of the world considers the luckiest of people

That is how fucked up you are that a majority, which includes your mother, is properly represented in a global event

Answer up any dumb fucking cunt who dares or is so stupid to do so.
    Last edited by limitles; 08-01-2021 at 08:13 PM.

Load Metric

Oh so an American immigrant/slave descendent didn’t take gold. And it bothers you enough to make a thread about it.

Not much into the Grateful Dead. And I’d rather be me then an unabashed hopeless alcoholic. Already grew up with one as a parent as it was. As for the idiotic slave comment really.?? Nobody’s been a slave in the USA for now a large majority of its history. Slavery ended in 1865 less then 80 yrs after we spanked the Brits. The country is now 245 years old meaning 167 years or twice the length we have existed. GFTOH. And my family never owned slaves just to clarify. My dads family came to the USA just prior to WWI and my mother was/is Canadian Born thus my dual citizenship. I have zero guilt to own. And idiots like you give the rest of Canada a bad name.

Load Metric

Are you fucking serious right now dumbfuck alchy. I’m half Canadian dumbass so hey I’m part immigrant also jackass. GFY. I’ve never lived nor have family from the states of WV and others who are known to marry their cousins. Your a fucking waste of air. Go drink a case of shit and down a bottle of Tylenol and finish your liver off finally. You’ll do the world a favor.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

You stupid douchebag. Women outnumber men in this world but are still considered second class citizens from the likes of you who on no effort of your own were born in to what the rest of the world considers the luckiest of people

That is how fucked up you are that a majority, which includes your mother, is properly represented in a global event

Answer up any dumb fucking cunt who dares or is so stupid to do so.
    Go take the women issue with some jihadi Islamic whackers and get back to me. When you can stop the chattel treatment of them among the Middle Easterners then you can worry about the fact you THINK women are treated unfairly in the Western Countries.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Not much into the Grateful Dead. And I’d rather be me then an unabashed hopeless alcoholic. Already grew up with one as a parent as it was. As for the idiotic slave comment really.?? Nobody’s been a slave in the USA for now a large majority of its history. Slavery ended in 1865 less then 80 yrs after we spanked the Brits. The country is now 245 years old meaning 167 years or twice the length we have existed. GFTOH. And my family never owned slaves just to clarify. My dads family came to the USA just prior to WWI and my mother was/is Canadian Born thus my dual citizenship. I have zero guilt to own. And idiots like you give the rest of Canada a bad name.

I’ve outdone you in life including not being a covid conspiracy nut job who no doubt lives with a sheep and is himself an overweight diabetic nurse who was a trump supporter along with other many psychotics
    You are out. No more talky with nutties

Thread Information