Thread: Keith Morrow From Pittsburgh Scammer and Violent

Bronze
    Load Metric

Keith Morrow From Pittsburgh Scammer and Violent

Contacted from well known poker player with proof about being scammed by Keith. When anyone tries to confront him he threatens violence. This guy is so brutal a website was made about his scamming
    https://keithmorrowisathief.com/contact/

fuck this douche gonna make his life difficult

Load Metric
    I think it is a good thing to make this public. When someone use threats of violence it is a very difficult situation and it has allowed people to get away with shit from the beginning of time. I have no reason to doubt what you are saying, but I do think some information about the scam itself, with the proper redactions to protect people’s privacy, would be helpful. Not because I am curious, but because of the serious nature of the allegations of violence. If all that information has to remain completely confidential, maybe just a general reason why that decision has been made.

Comments

shoeshine box: .

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

So I clicked on OP link to FB page of the guy,1 of them KA Do or some bs...

I was glad to see a PFA poster on there not even a Hr ago telling the guy Keith he gonna pay! yay! get emmmmm

Comments

JeffDime: +1

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    So I clicked on OP link to FB page of the guy,1 of them KA Do or some bs...

I was glad to see a PFA poster on there not even a Hr ago telling the guy Keith he gonna pay! yay! get emmmmm
    thats me commenting on his page,...I have around 100 facebook profiles

Comments

shoeshine box: gd luck.get it!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankazoo View Post
    Contacted from well known poker player with proof about being scammed by Keith. When anyone tries to confront him he threatens violence. This guy is so brutal a website was made about his scamming
    https://keithmorrowisathief.com/contact/

fuck this douche gonna make his life difficult
    IS this true Badguy23?? Ok just kidding obviously but hey same part of the country even same state and city??

Load Metric
    I’m the most likely to see this guy. Maybe badguy in football season. I’ve probably played 20 or 30 sessions since Covid. Is he still in Pittsburgh actively playing? I don’t instantly recognize him. He looks vaguely familiar. Have you played with him in live setting? Does he wear a hat usually? He isn’t shown wearing one. He kind of looks like one dude I have played with recently, but not sure he’s right guy. Dude was wearing a hat. He looks like a lot of young dudes otherwise.

Why is threats of violence from him scary? He looks fairly tall, but otherwise average. Is he some nutjob or MMA fighter? His nose is a mess.

Also what are the details of his scamming? I don’t see anything beyond he rolled a well known player who has proof and he’s scary. Not doubting you, just curious. I don’t live in Pittsburgh anymore, so not a reg, but know all the regs as I played with many of them for years when I did live there. If he’s a reg, someone will point him out instantly. I’m there fairly often.

What do you mean by well known pro he scammed? Like a live Vegas or LA big name or some online whiz kid from somewhere? I know a dude who was a college athlete and dwarves this dude in every way who is mostly in Vegas, but back in Pittsburgh often. Plays the biggest games in Vegas or LA.

I met him when he was a kid straight out of college. Would bring $100k to a 5-10 game. Eventually went away for 5-7 years to prison. Everyone knows this dude and no one wants any trouble with him. It would have to be a large # to interest this dude, and he may take a pass still given he’s been to prison and might not want the headache. I’d certainly ask him first if I was owed a large number by someone who I felt was physically beyond me. Not many beyond this dude.

If I was some Vegas known pro and was owed in Pittsburgh, I’d ask him next time he goes back for half or whatever. If by chance the dude still has it, this dude likely can just ask without having to take it to next level. I searched his friends and this dude isn’t listed, so probably not a buddy of his.
    Last edited by BCR; 08-26-2021 at 04:56 PM.

Load Metric
    I played tonight and asked a few regs and two dealers I know well about this dude. He wasn’t there, but every person I asked knew him. You never returned to the thread, but about all I can say is everyone I asked for the most part liked the dude.

Idk what happened with whatever well-known pro, but he clearly has a decent reputation among the people in Pittsburgh and must not have any problems there. I didn’t even bring up scamming, as I didn’t even know who he supposedly scammed, and I didn’t want to start asking about some dude being a scammer I don’t know and have no details about considering no one had a bad word to say about the dude.

Thread Information