Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Simone Biles

Load Metric

Fuck Simone Biles

So you choose a profession where you train forever for a few days of intense competition against the world’s best with billions of people watching, you get the honor and privilege of representing America in the Olympics, you ask your teammates who have worked all their lives for this to trust you and support you, then you just decide at the last second that you’re too stressed out to go through with it. You couldn’t suck it up for a few days? Your next chance at this, if you ever get one, is in 4 fucking years.

GTFO, if you want a job with less pressure you could do almost anything else.

Then she talks about how she needed to feel like she was doing it for herself and not others? You’re doing it for the whole country, that’s what it means to be an Olympic athlete. What a horrible attitude.

I get that she was a bit off her game but even at 80% she’s still better than everybody else.

Maybe Tom Brady will be too stressed out to start the next super bowl, and he’ll tell his teammates about 10 minutes before kickoff.

GTFO YOU SELFISH CUNT

Anybody who thinks this is ok is a fucking pansy. And anybody who still thinks she’s the GOAT (as many are saying) is a fucking pansy too. That’s not greatness.

Comments

nightmarefish: Had to be said

Cerveza Fria: Wow, who hacked Walter's account? I actually agree with this post 100%

Daniel72: truth hurts

splitthis: Black on black crime

dwai: no idea who she is but if you're mad about it she's probably republican

Dan Druff:
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 07-27-2021 at 08:37 PM.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Simone? This is Netflix. We have a proposal we’d like to discuss with you.

Really?

I haven’t finished the Naomi series yet.

Load Metric
    how about fuck yourself instead.

a pedophile molested her for years.

how about giving her some respect for even showing up and trying.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: So, you want her to get a participation medal?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I guess I’ll have to defer to your expertise on the topic of molestation, but if she is too emotionally damaged to be an Olympic athlete then she can go heal herself and leave a spot on the team for someone who’s ready to do the job.

Comments

Sanlmar: Ghost of Druff’s buddy desertrunner speaks through you?

Daly: Offset - rare case where Walter is 100% correct

dwai: double offset and a rare bad red from our newest brainwashed dweeb Sanlmar

Load Metric

My commitment to hating the billion dollar conglomerate that is the Olympics started when I learned how that whole scandal was buried and ignored. Profit over children

The professionalism and greed slowly grew but the scandal resolved any ambiguity you might have had.

Haven’t watched a single second and we joke about how Boston emphatically turned down the 2024 Olympics possibility. Never prouder.

Name:  F75FABEE-EE6E-4601-A175-93F82492E080.jpeg
Views: 586
Size:  42.4 KB
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-27-2021 at 09:27 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Haven’t watched a single second
    its weird, not giving a shit about the olympics. this is a bit new for me. maybe covid related, i dont know.

but surfing? skateboarding?

also 2024 paris summer olympics will feature _break dancing_.

the fuck..?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

My commitment to hating the billion dollar conglomerate that is the Olympics started when I learned how that whole scandal was buried and ignored. Profit over children

The professionalism and greed slowly grew but the scandal resolved any ambiguity you might have had.

Haven’t watched a single second and we joke about how Boston emphatically turned down the 2024 Olympics possibility. Never prouder.

Name:  F75FABEE-EE6E-4601-A175-93F82492E080.jpeg
Views: 586
Size:  42.4 KB
    Oh the irony when the Olympics are in west coast pedo central of LA in 2028

Comments

Sanlmar: lol

Load Metric
    Explain to me why days after pocketing $2m in prize money Morikawa needs the Olympics to host another venue for him…. or the NBA players etc.

There are pockets of goodness where this is the only serious outlet for a particular sport or amateur athlete but it’s like looking for a lost ring on a beach.

Load Metric
    Interesting stuff. Feel like she's constantly trending on Twitter for GOAT shit.

Probably happens on a smaller scale all the time, with non world class athletes just performing shitty.

When you have the yips and can literally break your neck by fucking up even slightly...tough. Imagine having to fill in all of a sudden for the GOAT of your sport.

Knowing nothing about her at all, surprising she even committed to an organization that did nothing to stop her from being abused, was already considered best ever.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Exclamation

She's 24 years old, which is ancient by gymnastics standards. I didn't watch any of the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan yet. Too many commercials, I've seen too much of this shit in the past.

I honestly just don't give a fuck anymore.

Simone Biles is probably a great athlete but she should've retired a long time ago. I'm sure she was both physically and mentally off her game but it's too late. Game Over.

Load Metric
    Watch how this turns into a blm moment.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Walter better be careful, before someone calls him a racist.

Load Metric
    Explain to me why days after pocketing $2m in prize money Morikawa needs the Olympics to host another venue for him…. or the NBA players etc.

There are pockets of goodness where this is the only serious outlet for a particular sport or amateur athlete but it’s like looking for a lost ring on a beach.
    Or Djokovic trying for a "golden slam".

Although I must admit I do like Olympic hockey.....

Gold
    Load Metric
    The left wing MSM kept this story hidden because it doesn't fit the narrative, but apparently her brother murdered some people in a club recently and she had to pull some strings to get him acquitted. So maybe this is contributing to her mental health issues? That seems like something that would weigh heavy on a person.

Platinum
    Load Metric

yup doesnt mean shit to anybody except a pocket of established athletes...

like the south korean male golfers would will get out of their required military service if they win a medal...

luka doncic would be an absolute fucking hero in his home country if they won the gold in their first olympics in basketball...

other than that it's a money grab by NBC...gotta make up for those shit ratings on everything else somehow...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    The left wing MSM kept this story hidden because it doesn't fit the narrative, but apparently her brother murdered some people in a club recently and she had to pull some strings to get him acquitted. So maybe this is contributing to her mental health issues? That seems like something that would weigh heavy on a person.
    Source?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    It might, and that would be disgusting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    It might, and that would be disgusting.

We are part way down that path. Big thing on Twitter is if you were OK with Luck quitting on his team and not Biles you might be a racist.

Of course quitting on your team in the middle of your offseason and the team begging you not to announce it until preseason so they could maneuver and quitting in the first quarter of the super bowl are two different things.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Source?
    Her brother was accused of killing 3 people. They found there wasn’t enough evidence. I’m not sure about the rest of his version. I kind of doubt she pulled any strings as it was some brother she didn’t even grow up with. Her mom was an addict and all the kids went into foster care and two ended up in Texas with a grandmother, Simone being one, and the other two ended up with some aunt in Cleveland. The brother was one. She was like five at the time.

So he’s her brother, but this is a kid who joined the army in 2014 and keeps re-upping, which would make one think his multi-millionaire sister isn’t exactly supporting him in any way and he’s not very involved in her life. I’m sure she has many people who make a living off her while he is in the army stationed in Korea.

Anyway, it made the news some here being in NE Ohio, and all along, court observers said it was an incredibly weak case that was going poorly for the prosecution. Some of the victims were also family.

So whether she paid for a lawyer or two, I have no idea, but the case from the start was reported as a bad one for the prosecution and I find it hard to believe she pulled many strings for some brother she clearly doesn’t support and didn’t grow up with beyond paying for a lawyer, if she even did that.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Guessing Walt lost a bet on US Gymnastics team gold?

Comments

BetCheckBet: Seriously what straight guy cares about gymnastics longer than it takes him to jerk off?

Jayjami: What BetCheckBet said

shoeshine box: Check bets for the W

gimmick:

Thread Information