Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone, the My Pillow guy finally found the voting fraud evidence!

Load Metric

Hey everyone, the My Pillow guy finally found the voting fraud evidence!

He said after his “symposium,” Biden and Harris will be forced to resign.

Story checks out.

COPE MORE SNOWFLAKES

ONLY 7.5 MORE YEARS TO GO

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Good luck to all the idiots taking the Bar exam tomorrow.

A lucky 1 in 5 will never have to practice law

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Kim Kardashian studying to take it, again - 3rd time is usually the charm. I wish her the best!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

JeffDime: Lol. Soon to be colleague Joe

MumblesBadly: Does she need a study-buddy?

Load Metric
    The My Pillow guy is very unique in that he went from being poor to really rich and still no one wanted to talk to the fucking guy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    The My Pillow guy is very unique in that he went from being poor to really rich and still no one wanted to talk to the fucking guy.

He was a full blown crackhead for like 20 years. His first wife he had 4 kids with said she couldn’t take it when he switched from cocaine in the 80s to smoking crack around the clock and wouldn’t stop and she finally left him. Got married again after rich and it lasted less than a year. Probably couldn’t put the pipe down still. Not many women bolt before they get paid, and 9 months isn’t going to get you paid.

It’s entirely possible he is completely fried and this shit makes sense to him.Impressive he struck it so rich with so few brain cells, he got a good idea I guess and ran with it? A pillow hitting it big and selling a few hundred million is something a crackhead would think, just happened to be true here.

Kind of amazing he has like 30% of the country take him seriously. I immediately went to fox, and even they didn’t cover it. So I googled him and the first article was him pissed Fox didn’t cover it.

Load Metric
    I picture that dude running around crack houses for a decade telling everyone about his great pillow and how he was going to get rich. Shit, he may have discovered it sleeping on the sidewalk.

One day he’s on TV and some dealer says,”remember that crackhead Mike?” Other dealer draws a blank. “Cracker Mike always talking about fucking pillows!” “Oh shit, yeah I remember that fucker.”

They probably laugh their ass off seeing him going into private meetings with the president with shit scribbled all over his notebook.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I picture that dude running around crack houses for a decade telling everyone about his great pillow and how he was going to get rich. Shit, he may have discovered it sleeping on the sidewalk.

One day he’s on TV and some dealer says,”remember that crackhead Mike?” Other dealer draws a blank. “Cracker Mike always talking about fucking pillows!” “Oh shit, yeah I remember that fucker.”

They probably laugh their ass off seeing him going into private meetings with the president with shit scribbled all over his notebook.
    now if only you could get off the drugs and come up with an idea you could get out of buttfuck ohio, your jealousy is showing bud, not a good look honey

do better, get educated

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Classic battle between u 2 hilarious !

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers this guy sold a lot of pillows

Comments

nightmarefish: Perfection

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

Kim Kardashian studying to take it, again - 3rd time is usually the charm. I wish her the best!
    I don't know much about the legal profession, so when I heard about KimK I was like "wtf, i doubt she even has a bachelors", which is true.

Had no idea that 4 states allow you to become a lawyer with 0 education requirements. California being one of them makes a lot of sense, now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

I don't know much about the legal profession, so when I heard about KimK I was like "wtf, i doubt she even has a bachelors", which is true.

Had no idea that 4 states allow you to become a lawyer with 0 education requirements. California being one of them makes a lot of sense, now.
    Eric benzomakon is god obviously

Load Metric

In California, you can study under the tutelage of an attorney, then take the “baby bar”, and then take the real bar like two years later. If she passes the exam, she’s competent enough to practice and deserves a license (even though they changed it from three to two days). Once you get five years under your belt, nobody really gives a shit where you went to law school (except Ivy League douchebags). Good luck to her.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

In California, you can study under the tutelage of an attorney, then take the “baby bar”, and then take the real bar like two years later. If she passes the exam, she’s competent enough to practice and deserves a license (even though they changed it from three to two days). Once you get five years under your belt, nobody really gives a shit where you went to law school (except Ivy League douchebags). Good luck to her.
    After the Watergste Hearings every kid wanted to be a lawyer. In fact most of the staff behind the scenes were young lawyers - some working pro bono. It was all sexy as hell.

These days, law is held in the same regard as real estate agents. Because there are too many - desperate hungry lawyers sell themselves like realtors and car salesmen.

You would think you would advocate tougher standards and more difficult professional rules.

The Ivy League thing is a form of insurance against the typical subsistence lawyering we, the public, are exposed to. Malcom Gladwell did a great bit on this in “The Tipping Point” if I recall.

If you dual major law with engineering or something useful you win life’s lottery.

Comments

Tellafriend: Correct

Load Metric

actual lawyer weighing in, never would've thought you'd think this

Load Metric

Her father was an attorney, remember? Think OJ Simpson and a mysterious bag being carried away by Robert Kardashian.

Comments

Sanlmar: He woulda been so proud.

MumblesBadly: That was OJ’s “Go to prison for life” bag.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    You would think you would advocate tougher standards and more difficult professional rules.
    Obviously you’ve never taken the California bar exam. It’s really hard. Here’s the thing though, everyone who passes it is only a “minimally competent” lawyer. It takes years to master your trade.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 07-27-2021 at 10:57 PM.

Load Metric

Obviously you’ve never taken the California bar exam. It’s really hard. Here’s the thing though, everyone who passes it is only a “minimally competent” lawyer. It takes years to master your trade.
    Frank Abagnale (Catch Me If You Can) passed the Louisiana bar at 19.

Load Metric
    The Louisiana bar is unique, due to the state’s French history. It’s laws were developed under the Napoleonic Code. It’s is the only state with a civil law, as opposed to English common law, system of jurisprudence.

Comments

shoeshine box: What is the Wife's is the Husbands and not vice versa.

Load Metric

And here I thought there was no educational value in watching Leonardo DiCaprio movies. Tell me what did you learn from the movie where he got raped by the bear?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    And here I thought there was no educational value in watching Leonardo DiCaprio movies.
    Your instincts were correct.

Most of Frank Abagnale's stories were bullshit. Including this one.

Frank never passed the Louisiana bar exam. Records are kept of that stuff, and there's no record of him passing it, and when questioned about it, he couldn;t answer even the most basic shit about it. He never worked for the Louisiana AG. He never did most of the shit in the movie, or in the stories he told people. So many of the stories of his cons are, surprise! Cons. The jails he said he escaped from, he was never in. The offices he said that he worked at as an AG was never an AG office. Some of the banks he claimed to rob didn't even exist, including the one where he stole deposits from at Logan Airport. The FBI agent John Shea who arrested him in Georgia was never an FBI agent. Shit, he wasn't even born where he claimed to be born.

Seriously, it just about all bullshit. Despite all the articles and stories out there that still, for God knows what reason other than laziness, parrot his stories and the tales from his movies and his lying mouth, his bullshit was debunked as early as a year after I was born. Multiple newspapers wrote about him in 1978 after he was on Carson.

The Abagnale story is a fine story, but that's literally all it is. A story.

Name:  Screenshot 2021-08-02 11.35.28 AM.png
Views: 196
Size:  783.3 KB

worth a skim: https://whyy.org/segments/the-greatest-hoax-on-earth/

Comments

Sanlmar: Absolutely incredible. HOF con. Thx Crowe!!!

NickyPipes: Very nice brother

shoeshine box: just found out in newer thread.

Load Metric
    I was just derailing a thread and riffing but Crowe helped me discover gold. So good.

Logan said Abagnale’s story and his book are especially relevant now, encapsulating the problem of today’s “post-truth” society. A problem that is often exacerbated by social media.
    I saw the “What’s My Line” video embedded in the story you linked. The panelists tried to identify the real Frank Abagnale.

Celebrity journalist Dorothy Kilgallen was an original panelist on “What’s My Line” until her murder by the CIA to silence her revelations about the JFK Assassination.

Gonna need some of your time Crowe

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Not derailing so much as paving a more interesting path forward.

Thread Information