Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Pipes vs Coronavirus Sweat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Being doing some research on the Pipes rube. Turns out he's not a well-tanned fit globe trotter. Actually, he's a pasty white, 350 lb. slob, still living in his parent's house. And as for the Dingos...they're actually Gerbils that he and his soy boy Bruce utilize in unspeakable ways.
    Brother you’ve made a big mistake. I am your biggest fan but unfortunately you will regret the decision to slander the Nick Pipes legacy!
    No big loss Pipes, he's just another ignorant arrogant non gringo who thinks his shit doesn't stink. He's a very small man with an inferiority complex.

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother he is my friend I was joking Around

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post

Brother you’ve made a big mistake. I am your biggest fan but unfortunately you will regret the decision to slander the Nick Pipes legacy!
    No big loss Pipes, he's just another ignorant arrogant non gringo who thinks his shit doesn't stink. He's a very small man with an inferiority complex.
    Never said my shit doesn't stink. It does and varies in stench based on what was eaten earlier. In fact, I often warn my family members after "Pinching a Yam" and always do the obligatory extra flush to better clean the remanence out of consideration for others.

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother you are the man

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers, I was joking with CV. He is my friend, you are all my friends especially my constant haters.

Load Metric
    PRAYING FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY NICKYPIPES 🙏

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother I pray everyday for all of our success

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Listen up fellas, I got a call this afternoon by two women I met with on my recent trip.They called to inform me that both had tested positive for Corona virus and were extremely sick and headed to the hospital. They wanted to let Pipes know, as three other people they had met with also tested positive.They asked how Pipes is holding up. Perfectly fine.Is Nick Pipes infected with Corona Virus? Will he start to feel symptoms? Knockout Nick Pipes is NOT vaccinated, the two women I met with are. Nicky Pipes has not been sick in a decade, has not coughed in 8 years and has not had a sniffle since he was a toddler. Perfect health, a totally optimized savage.Throughout the entire pandemic Nick Pipes refused to wear a mask and obviously never considered the vaccine.This will be the test, will Nick Pipes get sick? Not likely pal!Look, you know the Knockout Nick Pipes Lifestyle, nothing changed today and nothing will change tomorrow. Fat chance youÂ’ll find Nick Pipes laid up in bed blowing his nose crying that he has a fever. Not
    happenin pal
    Change your screen name to to Itchy Nickie likes it up the pipe

Nothing wrong with gays, just those who deny it. That’s you

Load Metric
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

That’s the same post twice you monster foot dirt bag.
    I hope you are mistaken for and eventually die in a ditch as basic roadkill.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers I am sad to report my business associate who I had dinner with had tested positive for Corona , no hospital though he is just sick at home

Brother I am glad to report that Nick Pipes is fine. Never felt better, no complaints. I spent one hour in the sauna today combined. I swam in the ocean in the rain. I sparred six rounds. I enjoyed the afternoon sun on my bare testicles while being admired by a horny big booty blonde

Brother do you understand Nick Pipes is not impacted by Corona Virus and is not interested in being tested ?

Load Metric
    Brothers I am sad to report my business associate who I had dinner with had tested positive for Corona , no hospital though he is just sick at home

Brother I am glad to report that Nick Pipes is fine. Never felt better, no complaints. I spent one hour in the sauna today combined. I swam in the ocean in the rain. I sparred six rounds. I enjoyed the afternoon sun on my bare testicles while being admired by a horny big booty blonde

Brother do you understand Nick Pipes is not impacted by Corona Virus and is not interested in being tested ?
    I used to be Naples. Don’t tell the reader you swim in the Gulf. The story has to remain plausible.

After trash talking the east coast of Florida I had to admit they won.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Shut your fat gob dummy. Why don’t you post the “later fag” smilie one more time.
    Just to add to the record.

Comments

jsearles22: WOAT

Load Metric

Shut your fat gob dummy. Why don’t you post the “later fag” smilie one more time.
    Just to add to the record.

Gold
    Load Metric
    so, pipes, it seems safe to say you wont be isolating yourself if youre sparring and at the beach. I personally dont care but what would you say to those who would call you selfish and dangerous to others with such a care free attitude? There are those who think youre crazy and should even be in jail for needless exposure. Also, dont you think youre tempting fate a little bit by talking so much shit?

Comments

shoeshine box: tempt fate daily......imo

garrett: tempting fate rep LoL...

Load Metric
    WHO DARES SPEAK ILL OF NICKY PIPES
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    WHO DARES SPEAK ILL OF NICKY PIPES
    Yes brother good advice thank you

You will always regret speaking negatively about Nicky Pipes.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    so, pipes, it seems safe to say you wont be isolating yourself if youre sparring and at the beach. I personally dont care but what would you say to those who would call you selfish and dangerous to others with such a care free attitude? There are those who think youre crazy and should even be in jail for needless exposure. Also, dont you think youre tempting fate a little bit by talking so much shit?

Brother I would say nothing to them. I do not interact or think about these type of individuals. If you come across one send them my way brother.

Brother nobody wants to send Nicky Piped to jail, they would regret even thinking that,

Brother why would I isolate myself? Brother do you understand that I just brutalized my upper body with a powerful and explosive chest workout? Do you understand I’ve already enjoyed the South Florida sun on my bare balls?

Brother nobody is feeling better than Nicky Pipes, if you saw me swimming in the ocean with the dingoes patrolling the sand you would understand that better than anyone and you don’t need a test to tell you that.

Brother it would be tempting fate to isolate myself and stop living the Nicky Pipes lifestyle. Every morning I see the sunrise over the ocean and I thank God for making me Knockout Nick Pipes

Silver
    Load Metric

Brother I would say nothing to them. I do not interact or think about these type of individuals. If you come across one send them my way brother.

Brother nobody wants to send Nicky Piped to jail, they would regret even thinking that,

Brother why would I isolate myself? Brother do you understand that I just brutalized my upper body with a powerful and explosive chest workout? Do you understand I’ve already enjoyed the South Florida sun on my bare balls?

Brother nobody is feeling better than Nicky Pipes, if you saw me swimming in the ocean with the dingoes patrolling the sand you would understand that better than anyone and you don’t need a test to tell you that.

Brother it would be tempting fate to isolate myself and stop living the Nicky Pipes lifestyle. Every morning I see the sunrise over the ocean and I thank God for making me Knockout Nick Pipes
    Shoutout to all the left wing mental patients rooting for you to die. Hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother nobody is rooting for the death of Nicky Pipes, in fact many of your brothers from this forum are saying nightly prayers for the healthy and prosperity of Knockout Nick, you can believe that brother

Gold
    Load Metric

Brother I would say nothing to them. I do not interact or thinkabout these type of individuals. If you come across one send them my way brother.

I respect your freedom to choose your own way of life. Far too often in this country there are those who want to take away our freedom to choose. Most recently a loud number of people disrespect the right of a person to vote for Mr Trump and now a loud group of people are calling to punish those who choose not to take the shot. Theyre called stupid and every other sort of name and lose sight of the fact that in a free country the people are free to choose. So good for you Nicky Pipes. God speed.

Gold
    Load Metric

Brother I would say nothing to them. I do not interact or thinkabout these type of individuals. If you come across one send them my way brother.

I respect your freedom to choose your own way of life. Far too often in this country there are those who want to take away our freedom to choose. Most recently a loud number of people disrespect the right of a person to vote for Mr Trump and now a loud group of people are calling to punish those who choose not to take the shot. Theyre called stupid and every other sort of name and lose sight of the fact that in a free country the people are free to choose. So good for you Nicky Pipes. God speed.
    Thanks brother it’s an interesting post. Brother my advice to you is not to worry too much about that stuff, keep yourself busy with intense business and training and everything will take care of itself

Gold
    Load Metric
    what the hell pipes? you tell us you've been exposed then no update for 4 days? Hope you're still doing well

Thread Information