Thread: Germany vs. the U.S.A.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Germany vs. the U.S.A.

The two most ignorant countries to this point. The Nazi’s had their Jews the Yanks have their off whites.

Both had/have their ignorant population, which is essential. Just enough believers to allow the madness to continue. Soldiers. A soldier is someone who buys into the story. They are not to blame. They are too busy dying

Gold
    Load Metric
    Bro you’re basically an American just relax for once will ya?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    The two most ignorant countries to this point. The Nazi’s had their Jews the Yanks have their off whites.

Both had/have their ignorant population, which is essential. Just enough believers to allow the madness to continue. Soldiers. A soldier is someone who buys into the story. They are not to blame. They are too busy dying
    You’re making a good case for nuking Canada. Keep it up.

Gold
    Load Metric
    If you think the USA and Germany are the most ignorant countries you have not been to many places

Brother go to Pune India and ask the locals some questions related to your political opinions

Brother go to Casablanca Morocco and ask the local men their opinion on homosexuality

Brother, you must calm down. I’ve been to many countries and I liked each one a lot. I liked the people in each country except Spain
    Last edited by NickyPipes; 07-28-2021 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Except

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    If you think the USA and Germany are the most ignorant countries you have not been to many places

Brother go to Pune India and ask the locals some questions related to your political opinions

Brother go to Casablanca Morocco and ask the local men their opinion on homosexuality

Brother, you must calm down. I’ve been to many countries and I liked each one a lot. I liked the people in each country except Spain
    Sorry brother you are a typical American who will ask the stupidest of questions because of a horrible educational system. Not your fault specifically it just works that way. You don’t get everything in life and if you do it will evaporate before your eyes unless you jump from a good height sooner than later

Btw I’m on board with Spaniards. Fuck them

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother good point I went to public school perhaps the cause of my shortcomings

Thread Information