Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Poker Fraud Alert Radio Thread for 7/24/2021 - 6:00pm pst start time - ** $51 CASH FREEROLL **

Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Poker Fraud Alert Radio Thread for 7/24/2021 - 6:00pm pst start time - ** $51 CASH FREEROLL **

Show begins at approximately 6:00pm PDT, on Saturday July 24, 2021. NOTE EARLIER START TIME!

This is a hybrid show. Will be streaming live on YouTube. Link is below.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCa5PDr0E9TJBU4BmJvqgjnA

Druff will later be releasing an audio only version in the archives, or you can catch the YouTube version archived after the show as well.

You can contact us live via zoom. We will announce call in info at the beginning of the show.

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have a validated forum account in order to see the chat. It no longer requires Adobe Flash and should work with any device.

We have a $51 MINIMUM FREEROLL but donations are welcome to make the prize pool bigger!!!

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 7/24/21 at 6:45 PDT
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st: $26, 2nd: $15, 3rd: $10. Druff will send this to you by Zelle, Cash App, bank transfer, bitcoin cash, or "other" methods. PM me after you win to claim your prize!

The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    UNO $10 (forfeited unclaimed winnings)
    player123 $16 (forfeited unclaimed) winnings)
    KitKat $15
    ballhawknet $10

Please note that you must be validated on the NoFraud Online Poker Room PRIOR to the start of the tournament, in order to pahticipate. There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.

*** IMPORTANT ***

You must read the rules for the freeroll, as not everyone qualifies for the free money!

Freeroll rules can be found here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/freeroll

Druff will not be able to make it, but myself, PLOL, Traderusky, Sonatine and possibly others will be bringing you tonight’s show- which will be brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper Cream Soda Zero Sugar!!!

Druff says he will return to do a normal show next week.

https://www.drpepper.com/en/products...per-cream-zero

Agenda for today:

- Layne Flack found DEAD: Drex shares his only memorable Layne Flack Story

- Poker twitter ablaze this week after sources claim 2021 is last year of WSOP at the Rio. But it may not be moving to where you think!

- WSOP.com announces Pennsylvania only online bracelet series. Have they finally gone too far this time???

- Long domed Vegas Fountainbleau half finished strip property may open (I’ll believe it when I see it!!!) in 2023

- “Famous” Poker player arrested in Ibiza, Spain on drug trafficking charges.

- Vegas Covid spike. New mask mandate in place. Is another closure possible?

- Hawaii and Chicago tourism board warn residents not to travel to Vegas!!! Well fuck you too Hawaii and Chicago!!!

- FAIL AIR? 17 hour flight from Vegas to Stockton goes Viral!!!

- Brandon's Vegas topics, which will include Mgm news, Sands news, Caesar’s news, and some various jackpots hit around town this past week.

- Stump my little PLOL game/contest

- RUN ZED!!! My little buddy (PLOL) talks online horses, as well as us commentating on a real time race occurring during radio in which listeners can win $$$

- WE drop (literally) a new “Nugget” of info about the 2021 “chicken wars”!!!

- Editorial, Who is Traderusky (Yo buddy!!!), the man beyond being a side kick lengend!

- Possible update/calls with "Sherrif" the Nigerian scammer

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (ZOOM call in info to be announced in opening of show)
    Last edited by Drexel; 07-24-2021 at 01:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thanks to Brandon and everyone else for doing this.

I am likely not going to be able to make this show, but if I can, I'll pop on briefly.

I have turned off the streaming reruns of old shows, in order to prevent confusion. This will NOT likely be broadcast live on the usual radio stream, unless I can start it myself when the show starts. However, as Brandon mentioned, there will be a freeroll, and this will be in the archives in both normal PFA Radio format AND video format.

Load Metric
    Whatever Kahlwat charges per show - pay it.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: amen

Load Metric
    Put me down for $40 to the Freeroll in honor Of CJ Strouds best odds was able to find on winning the heisman trophy this year.

Put me down for $32 for Colin Morikawas best odds I was able to get pre the open

Put me down for $7.50 for the over 7.5 wins on University of Alabama Birmingham this season

$79.50

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Morikawa ftw!

Load Metric
    Oh shit, we've gone from the late night ambien show to a 6pm start time.

We're all getting old.

Load Metric
    I am WET with anticipation. No homo
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Please put me down to add another $50 to the total freeroll prize pool...thanks!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    A radio show with no Druff? I HAVE to tune in.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by smiflorida View Post
    Please put me down to add another $50 to the total freeroll prize pool...thanks!
    Brandon, it is showing the transfer is now 100% completed. Tried to contact you direct over PM. Hopefully you can add the extra to total prize pool before the tournament starts...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No call in info?

Load Metric
    LOL … no good deed goes unpunished. Pisto was chatting with me at the freeroll table and I said congrats after he knocked out PLOL. He kept asking what he had to do with to get the bounty. No one was saying shit. I tried to give him hints as he said he just listens to the radio show and reads the CM thread. He didn’t have the link to the radio show.

Anyways, when he put things together he said he didn’t have an account and so forth. He said he would 100% donate the money back regardless. He seemed like a nice guy so I tried to communicate that to Drexel so he wouldn’t be spammed by 100 pms and he could make an alternate ruling on the bounty before the show went off the air…if he so pleased.

Fuck me for trying to help. At no point did I make anything even close to an order. I was trying to save people time and confusion later.

Haha

Comments

shoeshine box: yes, he wanted to donate t back he made clear.. always a catch.

Load Metric
    By the way…I very much enjoyed the show.

Comments

Drexel: Thank you for listening.

Daly: Second best golf capper at PFA

Load Metric
    Here is a link to the youtube show.

Druff was briefly on and stated he would have an audio only version in the archives possibly as early as tonight.

Thank you all for listening and participating!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    LOL … no good deed goes unpunished. Pisto was chatting with me at the freeroll table and I said congrats after he knocked out PLOL. He kept asking what he had to do with to get the bounty. No one was saying shit. I tried to give him hints as he said he just listens to the radio show and reads the CM thread. He didn’t have the link to the radio show.

Anyways, when he put things together he said he didn’t have an account and so forth. He said he would 100% donate the money back regardless. He seemed like a nice guy so I tried to communicate that to Drexel so he wouldn’t be spammed by 100 pms and he could make an alternate ruling on the bounty before the show went off the air…if he so pleased.

Fuck me for trying to help. At no point did I make anything even close to an order. I was trying to save people time and confusion later.

Haha

LoL. That whole entire last 30 minutes was basically a unintended situation that turned into a comedy spoof. Obv we all knew you were trying to help Jeff. We were just busting balls. Wish ya would have called in. Please do so next show.

GS

ZoD

Comments

JeffDime: Sounds good Bro. It was pretty funny.

Load Metric
    Great show guys but the Sonatine display lost its cuteness after about 2 minutes. Finally covered it with a sticky to be able to still enjoy watching the rest of you. Really appreciated the early start time. Would really like future shows in this format.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    Great show guys but the Sonatine display lost its cuteness after about 2 minutes. Finally covered it with a sticky to be able to still enjoy watching the rest of you. Really appreciated the early start time. Would really like future shows in this format.
    so 1:30 longer than if actual video cuteness?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Weekly donkament results. DiveBar_Dave is the last man standing.

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=1050
    Currency=Primary
    BuyIn=0+0
    Bounty=0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=27
    Uniques=27
    Late=6
    Tickets=0
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyCost=0+0
    NetBonus=12000
    StopOnChop=No
    Start=2021-07-24 18:45:02
    Place27=tomdwansbf (0) KOaniel72
    Place26=Menks (0) KOiveBar_Dave
    Place25=Cryptoninja (0) KOiveBar_Dave
    Place24=IamGreek (0) KO:PLOL
    Place23=Poyak99 (0) KO:shoeshinebox
    Place22=player123 (0) KOaniel72
    Place21=Gordman (0) KOicepops
    Place20=PLOL (0) KOistolslap
    Place19=shoeshinebox (0) KOmndkutr
    Place18=Dicepops (0) KOmndkutr
    Place17=Dmndkutr (0) KO:Reno
    Place16=pistolslap (0) KO:MrWallace
    Place15=Jef (0) KO:MrWallace
    Place14=Reno (0) KOiveBar_Dave
    Place13=seboksoftie (0) KOiveBar_Dave
    Place12=ballhawknet (0) KO:JeffDime
    Place11=Flipper_Fair (0) KOwner
    Place10=Jayjami (0) KO:MrWallace
    Place9=stueyivey (0) KOwner
    Place8=bingo (0) KO:BobbyOrr
    Place7=owner (0) KO:MrWallace
    Place6=BobbyOrr (840) KOiveBar_Dave
    Place5=d1sposition (960) KO:MrWallace
    Place4=JeffDime (1320) KOiveBar_Dave
    Place3=MrWallace (1800) KOiveBar_Dave
    Place2=Daniel72 (2760) KOiveBar_Dave
    Place1=DiveBar_Dave (4320) KOiveBar_Dave
    Stop=2021-07-24 20:22:59
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    I’m a huge fan of Sonatine’s talent. His ear for language and his eclectic interests are a never ending source of entertainment. He is a unique talent and a puzzle too.

The schtick with the male dancer just didn’t play. Everyone was “tolerating it” out of respect. Not one word from the panel. That was the highest personal compliment. Remarkable really

I’m sure the male dancer has some reference from something long ago on the forums that I missed but you killed the French toast bit and all the other good stuff.

I possess unquestioned loyalty but it has to be said.

Comments

IamGreek: This

Load Metric

Comments

gut: well played
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

I’m a huge fan of Sonatine’s talent. His ear for language and his eclectic interests are a never ending source of entertainment. He is a unique talent and a puzzle too.

The schtick with the male dancer just didn’t play. Everyone was “tolerating it” out of respect. Not one word from the panel. That was the highest personal compliment. Remarkable really

I’m sure the male dancer has some reference from something long ago on the forums that I missed but you killed the French toast bit and all the other good stuff.

I possess unquestioned loyalty but it has to be said.
    It was funny for the first 30 seconds I watched, however after that just painful and distracting.

I did listen/watch for a while since it didn't start at 1am Eastern.

-time was great
    -I like having video as well (other than mentioned above)
    -PLOL is underrated. Drexel calling him "little buddy" is hilarious and plop has a good sense of humor.
    -show was missing Druff. I'll have to go back and watch when he was on didn't catch it live. Ying and yang with Drexel.
    -Drexel is a great host.
    -cutting the show down to a reasonable 3 hours is +EV as well. Cut it down even more to 2 hours with some editing for the posted show and I think you can gain listeners.

Thread Information