Thread: I just watched all 20 mins of this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

I just watched all 20 mins of this

Absolute fkn legend. Basically nothing will ever match oldschool 480p HSP vibes ever again.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Absolute fkn legend. Basically nothing will ever match oldschool 480p HSP vibes ever again.

Agreed, but Doyle was just a part of it. Ten others I could name and Doyle would not matter

What a man btw to sit through a complete 20 minutes of anything
    Hats off you weirdo
    Last edited by limitles; 07-21-2021 at 06:09 PM.

Load Metric
    I’m 20 minutes into the Naomi Osaka Netflix doc. You will appreciate it Krypt

Fantastic. It’s not a biographically piece (she’s only 23) but a coming of age thing. You witness her sorting things out in the context of her past. Lots of home movies..

It just completed so there is the passing of her mentor Kobe Bryant and the pandemic etc etc. It’s a LeBron production - the least introspective person I can think of. Kinda ironical fun

She describes her style of play as “instinctive”. Her personality as a “follower”. When the fame hit she started to think. She was uncomfortable being on top.

Just tremendous.

I’ll watch the Doyle doc. I’m a forward looking guy. I don’t dwell on the past unless someone has some new insights to offer. I actually don’t think Doyle does either.

I wonder if I still have SuperSystem in the basement.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I’m 20 minutes into the Naomi Osaka Netflix doc. You will appreciate it Krypt

Fantastic. It’s not a biographically piece (she’s only 23) but a coming of age thing. You witness her sorting things out in the context of her past. Lots of home movies..

It just completed so there is the passing of her mentor Kobe Bryant and the pandemic etc etc. It’s a LeBron production - the least introspective person I can think of. Kinda ironical fun

She describes her style of play as “instinctive”. Her personality as a “follower”. When the fame hit she started to think. She was uncomfortable being on top.

Just tremendous.

I’ll watch the Doyle doc. I’m a forward looking guy. I don’t dwell on the past unless someone has some new insights to offer. I actually don’t think Doyle does either.

I wonder if I still have SuperSystem in the basement.
    If the story is compelling and you enjoy watching it, more power. However, I would be cautious treating it as non fiction. I believe she really has mental health issues she is working through, but first and foremost she is an employee/spokesman for Nike, and they are controlling the message, and probably being very liberal with the truth in doing so.

Load Metric
    LeBron is corporate and LeBron is Nike. I said previous I am well aware this is LeBron money.

I’m still working on it. When I pick it back up I will certainly be alert as I am a cynic.

To this point I didn’t detect it. She is the highest grossing female athlete so there is a lot going on that front, admittedly.

However, she IS walking away from stuff.

Trying to divine her mental state and how this developed is exactly the point. There are no sit down interviews. The camera was allowed to follow. Thousands of hours of home movies. It would be kinda impossible for Nike to control the narrative

The director is hot off another liberal type story about someone unjustly incarcerated. Doesn’t feel corporate.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-21-2021 at 08:21 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    LeBron is corporate and LeBron is Nike. I said previous I am well aware this is LeBron money.

I’m still working on it. When I pick it back up I will certainly be alert as I am a cynic.

To this point I didn’t detect it. She is the highest grossing female athlete so there is a lot going on that front, admittedly.

However, she IS walking away from stuff.

Trying to divine her mental state and how this developed is exactly the point. There are no sit down interviews. The camera was allowed to follow. Thousands of hours of home movies. It would be kinda impossible for Nike to control the narrative

The director is hot off another liberal type story about someone unjustly incarcerated. Doesn’t feel corporate.
    Lol the mental state is "you're a 4 with small tits". the tranny will probably outsell her SI swimsuit cover.

Now, how can you make as much money as Kournikova or Sharapova? Create a lane.

She's a champ for the anxious. Good for her. I don't believe any of it is true.

Thread Information