Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have this white line going across my screen

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I mean I occasionally have white lines across my screen, but that's usually after watching Tom Daley vids.

Load Metric
    Ok so it's more of a green line. The dude at Dell told me I'm fucked, and the geek squad at best buy told me it's just a defect in the computer and I could send it away for 35$ plus another ~150$ to fix. So, I said fuck it and asked how long would it just be a small line until it turns into a shit storm of fuck jobs. He said it can range. I'm okay with this faggot line on my laptop for now, and I'm willing to ride it out.

I'll try updating a driver, and also I'll try the dell trick. I already called them though, so hopefully they didn't take notes..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Ok so it's more of a green line. The dude at Dell told me I'm fucked, and the geek squad at best buy told me it's just a defect in the computer and I could send it away for 35$ plus another ~150$ to fix. So, I said fuck it and asked how long would it just be a small line until it turns into a shit storm of fuck jobs. He said it can range. I'm okay with this faggot line on my laptop for now, and I'm willing to ride it out.

I'll try updating a driver, and also I'll try the dell trick. I already called them though, so hopefully they didn't take notes..
    have you tried the Micon System?

sell it on ebay "as is"

Thread Information