Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Blackout drunk, head on collision, one paralyzed

  1. #21
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1449
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,241
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Awake to a metal door being flung open in a concrete cell.
    Personal inventory, sprained ankle for sure and a sore shoulder, probably for napping it out on the concrete.

    The question. Oatmeal or Spam special.
    I’ve had Spam sushi in Hawaii so obv. curious

    You make the call

    Ok Les that’s it your a fucking peice of shit dude. I have zero fucking sympathy for you driving while intoxicated as fuck. I spent too many fucking years dealing with shit stains like you repeatedly driving drunk and crippling and killing innocent people I hope to fuck they lock your sorry fucking ass up for a long time and permanently revoke your license you deserve it and then some you fucking useless waste of space. The government has tried to help you repeatedly via rehab and wasted it. You’re just a waste of oxygen obviously. This isn’t a troll this is seriously me spewing pure vitriol at you because you deserve it. I hope to fuck your liver fails soon before you do in fact kill somebody other then yourself. #Fuckinglosersdrivedrunk
    Are you serious?
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post


    Ok Les that’s it your a fucking peice of shit dude. I have zero fucking sympathy for you driving while intoxicated as fuck. I spent too many fucking years dealing with shit stains like you repeatedly driving drunk and crippling and killing innocent people I hope to fuck they lock your sorry fucking ass up for a long time and permanently revoke your license you deserve it and then some you fucking useless waste of space. The government has tried to help you repeatedly via rehab and wasted it. You’re just a waste of oxygen obviously. This isn’t a troll this is seriously me spewing pure vitriol at you because you deserve it. I hope to fuck your liver fails soon before you do in fact kill somebody other then yourself. #Fuckinglosersdrivedrunk
    Are you serious?
    Are you Les? I really hope this is just a sick joke or that you were only a passenger.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

  3. #23
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1449
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,241
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Are you serious?
    Are you Les? I really hope this is just a sick joke or that you were only a passenger.
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  4. #24
    i think you meant to post this


    with your feet on the gas, and a beer in your mouth....

  5. #25
    Prisons in the US have law libraries with internet.

  6. #26
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1449
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    i think you meant to post this


    with your feet on the gas, and a beer in your mouth....
    First of all great song secondly great thread.

    Yaps, so fresh story.

    Someone thought I was imbibing in public,
    inn a BC FERRY, and called the the cops.
    I had a few pops and a burger at lunch and a couple more
    on board along with two energy drinks

    Playing “It Feels Like The first Time” windows opens several times may have garnered attention.

    Anyway, pulled over as soon as departing. Cop says he smells booze and it’s breathalyzer time. First time ever. Never heard a man asking me to blow as hard as you can, but there you go. The results……………orange. No idea. The cop says this means there is alcohol in your system, automatic 7 day penalty, no driving at all, possible fines, including salvage fees. He then informs me I can repeat the last procedure, for verification. Nothing to lose he says. I do it and I’m good to go. I can’t tell you how much inconvenience, and lost money would be involved if I was not so sound intellectually


    So no, no head on, no paralyzed racists and no intoxication
    but the poor slob cop gave back someone else’s driver licence. Did not notice for two days. I’m suing for 10g

     
    Comments
      
      Crowe Diddly: You're the best, and the worst, and the best... You're the PFA Shane Patrick Lysaght MacGowan
      
      1marley1: Phew… knew you were an asshole, didn’t think you were a scumbag tho
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  7. #27
    Brother what’s the matter with you? You are behaving like a low life drunk, get it together this ain’t a college frat party pal!

  8. #28
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1449
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,241
    Yeah well this place has become boredom central. Sorry to upset little boy sensitivities
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  9. #29
    pretty good story but i knew it was just that as something like this would be front page news across BC for days. Other than covid there is nothing going on here except for drug dealers shooting each other and orca sightings.

    wanted to see how far you were going go with it.

    les is god.

     
    Comments
      
      garrett: lol Canadathere is nothing going on here except for drug dealers shooting each other and orca sightings, good one here.."
    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

  10. #30
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    57
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,775
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    i think you meant to post this


    with your feet on the gas, and a beer in your mouth....
    First of all great song secondly great thread.

    Yaps, so fresh story.

    Someone thought I was imbibing in public,
    inn a BC FERRY, and called the the cops.
    I had a few pops and a burger at lunch and a couple more
    on board along with two energy drinks

    Playing “It Feels Like The first Time” windows opens several times may have garnered attention.

    Anyway, pulled over as soon as departing. Cop says he smells booze and it’s breathalyzer time. First time ever. Never heard a man asking me to blow as hard as you can, but there you go. The results……………orange. No idea. The cop says this means there is alcohol in your system, automatic 7 day penalty, no driving at all, possible fines, including salvage fees. He then informs me I can repeat the last procedure, for verification. Nothing to lose he says. I do it and I’m good to go. I can’t tell you how much inconvenience, and lost money would be involved if I was not so sound intellectually


    So no, no head on, no paralyzed racists and no intoxication
    but the poor slob cop gave back someone else’s driver licence. Did not notice for two days. I’m suing for 10g
    But it’s in Canadian currency. Maybe you should make it $20k.
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Shawn Bradley paralyzed from bicycle accident
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-30-2021, 12:08 PM
  2. Have you ever gone to bed drunk and woken up drunk?
    By Lord of the Fraud in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-03-2017, 07:42 PM
  3. Fairy tale ending': Owl saved after high-speed collision with truck
    By Baron Von Strucker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2016, 11:54 AM
  4. $100 Fantasy Football League- auction & non-head-to-head.
    By DirtyB in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 04:54 PM
  5. Blackout Haunted House - someone in LA do a trip report
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 06:40 PM