Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Vegas TR

  1. #1

    Vegas TR

    Finally was able to travel within the US and went to see my family for the first time in a couple of years. Then swung through Vegas for a few days. I also have some family there.

    Stayed at the Aria. Normally the place is impeccable but it was a little off this time. I don't know if it was adjustments due to the pandemic or just an unfortunate coincidence. I had my privacy light on but housekeeping knocked on my door and woke me up and then the last day they called my room phone. I'm fucking sleeping, leave me alone. I know the privacy light was working because when I used the in-room tablet to order room service it asked me if it could turn off the privacy light until the delivery was complete. I guess housekeeping didn't get the memo. The second day they opened my door and the lady walks in just as I'm stepping into the shower. I hope she enjoyed the view. Also the blackout shade you can control using the wall buttons or the tablet didn't quite work. It would always move to a certain position almost closed and then get stuck. I'd have to move it back and forth a few times before it finally closed all the way. It can't be moved manually. And of course their fail app has never let me check in online.

    Poker room great as always.

    Due to the closure of some restaurants they have a few new food options. The Moneyline pizza that replaced 550 is similar and still very good. The seafood place Catch that replaced Sage was also good, had a dinner there one night with my cousin. Unfortunately I think the quality of Lemongrass has declined. I ordered some to the poker room and was disappointed. The softshell crab fried rice used to be amazing, now it's bland, crab was over-fried and rice seemed like it had been sitting around a few days. Pork neck was tasty but not as tender as it used to be, seemed like it had been prepared differently.

    The place was hopping. That and the lack of staff meant that lines were long for everything. The cage, the food, MLife desk to redeem my free play offer, everything was a longer wait than usual.

    Checked out Resorts World. My overall impression was, why would I come here? They had a few interesting things to look at but I don't like the location, the poker room looks nice but has few tables running even on the weekend, and the food court is fine but there are so many food options in Vegas that a food court just isn't a draw. And the staff were clearly unprepared for it to be open.

    Also checked out Circa. Very nice place, great sportsbook. The original Vegas Vickie neon sign is inside. If you want or need to be on Fremont street you have a very good option now. I wouldn't go out of my way to stay or play there though.

    Walked a bit on the strip, was in Bellagio for a while and NYNY as my cousin wanted to get something in the Hershey store. On the strip and even at the Aria I did notice what others have said about the current "clientele." Lot of thuggish looking people even at Aria. I noticed tighter security especially Saturday night, the place was crawling with cops and so was the strip. And the guards they have posted in front of the elevators to check that everyone going in has a room key, who often didn't bother to check me before, were checking me and everybody else every single time I went up. One couple of that persuasion who had been drinking came to my poker table Saturday night ready to rebuy and I took nearly a grand off them on a 1/3 game LOL.

    Glad to see Vegas is back, though they need to fix a few leaks. Still a good time.

    Jack Daniels fire up your bookmarks, very entertaining.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: trip report rep
      
      Sheesfaced: TR
      
      dwai: i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck
      
      incognito81: welcome back
    HILLARY WON

  2. #2
    I have no bookmarks takes like 30 seconds to find the thread lol
    #TEAMPIPES

  3. #3
    I just got word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck

     
    Comments
      
      dwai:
    #TEAMPIPES

  4. #4
    Ok that was slightly more than 30 seconds but I'm on mobile so took me slight longer to copy the text
    #TEAMPIPES

  5. #5
    This is your legacy dongmonger at least the rest of the cancer scammers had the decency to never return lol

     
    Comments
      
      dwai:
    #TEAMPIPES

  6. #6
    Not including todger of course but he runs the site at a loss so would be kinda awkward if he stopped posting

     
    Comments
      
      dwai:
    #TEAMPIPES

  7. #7
    Not going to lie these Vegas trip reports aren’t sounding great. Hopefully they’re able to staff up before I go in October.

    Hongkonger you’ve vaguely alluded to C$ doing some shady stuff post leaving this site. Given you knew him IRL and had business dealings care to throw us a bone with an anecdote? Normally I don’t condone speaking ill of the dead, but well, you know…

  8. #8
    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck

    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck


    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck



    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck


    i just word from his sister. Here I was posting arguments one second and get a kick in the nuts the next second. Fuck. This is fucking terrible. He seemed to be doing ok last I saw him. Shocked and now starting to cry. A great guy he was. Fuck

     
    Comments
      
      incognito81: I Don't Like You
      
      JACKDANIELS: RIP

  9. #9
    eat shit dong gobbler

     
    Comments
      
      hongkonger: thank you

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Not going to lie these Vegas trip reports aren’t sounding great. Hopefully they’re able to staff up before I go in October.

    Hongkonger you’ve vaguely alluded to C$ doing some shady stuff post leaving this site. Given you knew him IRL and had business dealings care to throw us a bone with an anecdote? Normally I don’t condone speaking ill of the dead, but well, you know…
    I might. It depends on whether he pays me (actually, us) back or not. It wasn't only post leaving this site.
    HILLARY WON

  11. #11
    Here's something I forgot to mention. For the first time ever I saw someone get 86ed in person.

    I was on a poker table with a fairly well put together, reasonably attractive woman probably 28-30 years old. I got a read on her and we got into a few pots and I knew if I got into the right spot I could stack her and eventually I did. Took about 500 net off of her, as she won some of the pots we were in before I stacked her for about her last 250.

    Anyway she leaves her purse at the table and says she needs to go get more money. And the dealer says you're not logged in, do you have a players card? She says not on me. So the dealer offers to print her a new one if she gives her ID. So she does.

    She stays away a while longer than you'd expect if she were just getting money. When she comes back a security guard is with her. She looks pissed and tells the table nice playing with us I have to go. The guard says to remind you, you're banned from all MGM properties. And she walks off in a huff escorted by the security guard.

    I doubt she got in a fight, so I'm guessing she was 86ed either for some kind of advantage play or something fraudulent like a fake check. I don't understand why she gave her ID to them to get a player's card if she'd been banned. Once they see your ID it's game over. At least I took her money before she got tossed.

    Oh and Dan Bilzerian and the poker vlogger Brad Owen were there playing 5/10. People were buzzing about it. Seriously who cares. Once a few years ago Maria Ho was there I think shooting whatever poker show they film there and some guy was fawning over her, parading her around like a new puppy and pathetically hitting on her. LOL
    HILLARY WON

  12. #12
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    2221
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Not going to lie these Vegas trip reports aren’t sounding great. Hopefully they’re able to staff up before I go in October.

    Hongkonger you’ve vaguely alluded to C$ doing some shady stuff post leaving this site. Given you knew him IRL and had business dealings care to throw us a bone with an anecdote? Normally I don’t condone speaking ill of the dead, but well, you know…
    Lot of that going around with the old crowd here….

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Not going to lie these Vegas trip reports aren’t sounding great. Hopefully they’re able to staff up before I go in October.

    Hongkonger you’ve vaguely alluded to C$ doing some shady stuff post leaving this site. Given you knew him IRL and had business dealings care to throw us a bone with an anecdote? Normally I don’t condone speaking ill of the dead, but well, you know…
    Lot of that going around with the old crowd here….
    ??
    HILLARY WON

  14. #14
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    2221
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

    Lot of that going around with the old crowd here….
    ??
    We have another deadbeat amongst the old poster crowd who has “strangely” disappeared from posting around here.

    Story is known to some. Hold off on a full on documented disclosure in case he decides to do the right thing or if tries to come back.

  15. #15
    86'd from the Bellagio?
    For counting cards at blackjack?
    Unlikely, she probably got banned because of theft or unpaid markers.

    How is Cmoney doing?



  16. #16
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6711
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    43,192
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Here's something I forgot to mention. For the first time ever I saw someone get 86ed in person.

    I was on a poker table with a fairly well put together, reasonably attractive woman probably 28-30 years old. I got a read on her and we got into a few pots and I knew if I got into the right spot I could stack her and eventually I did. Took about 500 net off of her, as she won some of the pots we were in before I stacked her for about her last 250.

    Anyway she leaves her purse at the table and says she needs to go get more money. And the dealer says you're not logged in, do you have a players card? She says not on me. So the dealer offers to print her a new one if she gives her ID. So she does.

    She stays away a while longer than you'd expect if she were just getting money. When she comes back a security guard is with her. She looks pissed and tells the table nice playing with us I have to go. The guard says to remind you, you're banned from all MGM properties. And she walks off in a huff escorted by the security guard.

    I doubt she got in a fight, so I'm guessing she was 86ed either for some kind of advantage play or something fraudulent like a fake check. I don't understand why she gave her ID to them to get a player's card if she'd been banned. Once they see your ID it's game over. At least I took her money before she got tossed.

    Oh and Dan Bilzerian and the poker vlogger Brad Owen were there playing 5/10. People were buzzing about it. Seriously who cares. Once a few years ago Maria Ho was there I think shooting whatever poker show they film there and some guy was fawning over her, parading her around like a new puppy and pathetically hitting on her. LOL
    Sounds like she's a hooker and was previously banned, and then was caught when trying to get more money (maybe because she had to go to the cage).

    Often these attractive 21-35 year old chicks by themselves in casinos are/were hookers.

  17. #17
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6711
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    43,192
    Blog Entries
    2
    BTW regarding Maria, she kinda just appeared at the high stakes limit holdem games in the mid-2000s. I didn't see her come up through lower stakes, nor did she seem to play online, and she was only like 22 at the time. Always found that odd. She was a pretty good player, so it's not like she was a fish in the game, but I never figured out where the bankroll came from.

    Took her awhile to monetize herself, even after her deep Main Event run. Tiffany Michelle eventually befriended her, and helped her with that.

    Not a big fan of her recent plastic surgery. I wish attractive chicks wouldn't do things like that. Just leave well enough alone. She's only 38 and didn't need it.

  18. #18
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1449
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW regarding Maria, she kinda just appeared at the high stakes limit holdem games in the mid-2000s. I didn't see her come up through lower stakes, nor did she seem to play online, and she was only like 22 at the time. Always found that odd. She was a pretty good player, so it's not like she was a fish in the game, but I never figured out where the bankroll came from.

    Took her awhile to monetize herself, even after her deep Main Event run. Tiffany Michelle eventually befriended her, and helped her with that.

    Not a big fan of her recent plastic surgery. I wish attractive chicks wouldn't do things like that. Just leave well enough alone. She's only 38 and didn't need it.
    Please post recent Maria Ho pics you find disturbing
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  19. #19
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1128
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Here's something I forgot to mention. For the first time ever I saw someone get 86ed in person.

    I was on a poker table with a fairly well put together, reasonably attractive woman probably 28-30 years old. I got a read on her and we got into a few pots and I knew if I got into the right spot I could stack her and eventually I did. Took about 500 net off of her, as she won some of the pots we were in before I stacked her for about her last 250.

    Anyway she leaves her purse at the table and says she needs to go get more money. And the dealer says you're not logged in, do you have a players card? She says not on me. So the dealer offers to print her a new one if she gives her ID. So she does.

    She stays away a while longer than you'd expect if she were just getting money. When she comes back a security guard is with her. She looks pissed and tells the table nice playing with us I have to go. The guard says to remind you, you're banned from all MGM properties. And she walks off in a huff escorted by the security guard.

    I doubt she got in a fight, so I'm guessing she was 86ed either for some kind of advantage play or something fraudulent like a fake check. I don't understand why she gave her ID to them to get a player's card if she'd been banned. Once they see your ID it's game over. At least I took her money before she got tossed.

    Oh and Dan Bilzerian and the poker vlogger Brad Owen were there playing 5/10. People were buzzing about it. Seriously who cares. Once a few years ago Maria Ho was there I think shooting whatever poker show they film there and some guy was fawning over her, parading her around like a new puppy and pathetically hitting on her. LOL
    Sounds like she's a hooker and was previously banned, and then was caught when trying to get more money (maybe because she had to go to the cage).

    Often these attractive 21-35 year old chicks by themselves in casinos are/were hookers.
    They ban hookers? That seems harsh. I thought they just made them leave.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  20. #20
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    435
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,956
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW regarding Maria, she kinda just appeared at the high stakes limit holdem games in the mid-2000s. I didn't see her come up through lower stakes, nor did she seem to play online, and she was only like 22 at the time. Always found that odd. She was a pretty good player, so it's not like she was a fish in the game, but I never figured out where the bankroll came from.

    Took her awhile to monetize herself, even after her deep Main Event run. Tiffany Michelle eventually befriended her, and helped her with that.

    Not a big fan of her recent plastic surgery. I wish attractive chicks wouldn't do things like that. Just leave well enough alone. She's only 38 and didn't need it.
    Please post recent Maria Ho pics you find disturbing
    Name:  B37FCB33-1469-4D21-821F-24EAC931AF43.jpeg
Views: 197
Size:  17.5 KB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2020, 05:32 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 12:47 AM
  3. Long Article on the Future of Online Poker From The Las Vegas Sun/Vegas Inc.
    By bukowski72 in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 11:55 AM