Thread: Whatever happened to Maven (Micons MTT guru)?

Load Metric

Whatever happened to Maven (Micons MTT guru)?

I’m reminiscing about old online poker bs

Load Metric
    David "The Maven" I believe got into real estate and lives in Texas.

I I know him and Ari Engel was close so maybe he can chime in.

Load Metric
    didnt he write the pfa poker room software?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    David Chicotski seems like a pretty talented Software Developer, and I think he's been behind some of the SealsWithClub versions too at one point. So his work has been trialed, also I believe he has some other than poker Software stuff Devd out there too. I personally aside form his little poker site side hustle thing idk, but My overall impression is. Obv this dude's an Expert he does build useful, fun and playable/good poker software it seems.

The poker space is hurting atm, but he may do gambling stuff too, idk. Maybe not the biggest stuff, but it seems functional and useful too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    didnt he write the pfa poker room software?
    Ok you get small points for that one Tine but no the Mavens software is written by Kent Briggs who also indeed lives in Texas.. But dude is just a software programmer who loves poker.. Wait.. Ive heard this before somewhere.... I know it.. Darn it its 3am almost and its like right there in a neuron and I cant place it..

Yes Its Druff..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    David Chicotski seems like a pretty talented Software Developer, and I think he's been behind some of the SealsWithClub versions too at one point. So his work has been trialed, also I believe he has some other than poker Software stuff Devd out there too. I personally aside form his little poker site side hustle thing idk, but My overall impression is. Obv this dude's an Expert he does build useful, fun and playable/good poker software it seems.

The poker space is hurting atm, but he may do gambling stuff too, idk. Maybe not the biggest stuff, but it seems functional and useful too.
    SWC was using PokerMavens but if anybodys curious or cares.. Its using Enterras software now when it came back up its most recent time.. (Not a cheap option either.. PM is $500 for its top end single server package.. Enterra with all the bells and whistles is over 40k I believe)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

SWC was using PokerMavens but if anybodys curious or cares.. Its using Enterras software now when it came back up its most recent time.. (Not a cheap option either.. PM is $500 for its top end single server package.. Enterra with all the bells and whistles is over 40k I believe)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594692.0

lmao

super skepts of anyone who doesnt provide prices up front, not feeling enterra's approach here with their chinese menu but no prices until you give us your email / phone # shit.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    PokerMavens software and David "The Maven" Chicotsky are two very different things, and unrelated.

David is selling real estate in Texas.

Comments

sonatine: ahh thank you

garrett: oh ok didnt know that of course

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594692.0

lmao

super skepts of anyone who doesnt provide prices up front, not feeling enterra's approach here with their chinese menu but no prices until you give us your email / phone # shit.
    Meh I emailed them they are a dual country approach they have offices in Tampa FL as well as Moscow Russia. Kinda ironic. It’s a decent product but yeah it’s definitely expensive… of all the white label products I’ve seen out there it does offer the most game options out there and they offer total crypto integration. They’ve built some large sites for some Indian sites (as in Mumbai not Native American). if I had the overhead to do it to go heads up against that shitfail at ACR that would be the route I’d go.

Load Metric
    This is a tough spot for me in that I do and have for years played on all three version of SWC now. And being this is a kinda visible and read poker forum imo, its stick in that this is also kinda grey area to know about the approach of a sorta unlicensed crypto poker site. So idk what to say or how, not that I know anything im just a regular player there like everyone else. But over the years maybe do know, or realize a few more things. And this prior version of SWC, used to be called something else. Im not sure if that was also this Tampa Based person who created the current version of SWC its using now, anyway TMI. Also not that it matters, but this Enterra being associated with 'Tampa' Florida is kinda interesting to me. The people who bought this current Version pf SWC, and maybe its him this Enterra person, is from Tampa Bay Florida too.

I wonder if he is also the one behind this Enterra, he is also from Tampa Florida too, so it would make total sense if this Enterra ids being listed as from Tampa Florida, as thats where he is from who I think owned this software prior too. Anyways quite interesting and i'm pretty certain the person who built/made this current SWC version is from Tampa actually, and likes 'Mistibushishi' (hint hint lol)
    Last edited by garrett; 07-21-2021 at 01:34 AM.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Shut up Garrett.

No, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information