Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photo/Video editing help needed/appreciated in bringing a criminal to justice.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    408Great, just tell the police to give you all the addresses of the white, 2 door 86-90 Acura Legends. If they refuse I am sure you could get this info online for a few bucks.

There is now way it is more then 10, if that.

That one is missing a piece of side molding, very easy to identify.

Find it. Profit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Crime is down in America due to the fact that police don't even take reports of it lately...

My identity was stolen twice in the last 10 years and even though they had bank camera footage they failed to make an arrest...

Actually a good trade if you'd started it 20 years ago and kept up on the ins and outs of it...

Oh BTW only 1% of burglary is solved...And if you don't carry a gun while doing it the sentence is light...

Load Metric
    This is one of the best videos, if this doesn't look like any help then so far- we got shit that helps us. Another video has the car on the street and facing such that you might see the license plate, but same distance and that probably = useless.

The house on the top of your screen and to the right, with a guy fucking around with a tv in the driveway is the perp and of course, my friends now stolen television.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    408Great, just tell the police to give you all the addresses of the white, 2 door 86-90 Acura Legends. If they refuse I am sure you could get this info online for a few bucks.

There is now way it is more then 10, if that.

That one is missing a piece of side molding, very easy to identify.

Find it. Profit.
    The back panel has been replaced but not painted. I/we can find the car, problem is that it was probably stolen. Not sure what to do. My buddy with oakland pd could easily have 40 beat cops from san jose to oakland scouring the streets looking for the car if I asked but without a face of the driver or license plate, am I going to ask random people get harassed? Hell no. We need SOMETHING here or there's just no point, and that sucks but I am ready to move on if that's the case.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    I can probably distill the footage
    Why would you distill the footage? Are you going to try to turn it into liquor?
    5/10 for poor execution and little if any creativity despite having a very viable base. You can do much better.
    I wasn't trying to be creative. I was just pointing out the fact that you are a complete moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I can probably distill the footage
    Why would you distill the footage? Are you going to try to turn it into liquor?
    5/10 for poor execution and little if any creativity despite having a very viable base. You can do much better.
    I wasn't trying to be creative. I was just pointing out the fact that you are a complete moron.
    You were trying to be funny not creative and the joke you had bouncing around in your head could actually have been funny. In sonatine's hand's lolz would have been had for example, gaysex could have worked some magic. No dig just saying.

Banned
    Load Metric

the difference between you and 408Mike, is that Mike is actually interesting

and you didn't bother trying to offer anything creative, because you have no creativity

think about that one real hard champ

Load Metric

the difference between you and 408Mike, is that Mike is actually interesting

and you didn't bother trying to offer anything creative, because you have no creativity

think about that one real hard champ
    So tell me Marty, what is so interesting about your life? You are a broke old drunk who posts on forums all day. That's it, that is all there is to your pathetic existence. You keep making the same threads saying the same shit. Oh wait, you have recently learned Photoshop so you could own Micon. I know exactly how you will respond to this because you are a broken record. Keep living the dream!
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol if you count up all 55 of your useless posts here, guaranteed that 40 or more of them are about me

on DD there are literally HUNDREDS

but thanks for dedicating so much of your quality time to me day after day after day after day for the last several years

not like you are severely obsessed or anything

what does your skank girlfriend think of you devoting so much of your love and attention to a middle aged man ?

seriously, does she sit around fingering her twat while you own me on the internet ?

LOL what a fucking waste of sperm you are

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    lol if you count up all 55 of your useless posts here, guaranteed that 40 or more of them are about me

on DD there are literally HUNDREDS

but thanks for dedicating so much of your quality time to me day after day after day after day for the last several years

not like you are severely obsessed or anything

what does your skank girlfriend think of you devoting so much of your love and attention to a middle aged man ?

seriously, does she sit around fingering her twat while you own me on the internet ?

LOL what a fucking waste of sperm you are
    How predictable lol.

Banned
    Load Metric
    So we shouldn't expect an answer to that question then

OK

I guess there is no sense in denying that you chase me around the internet daily

hey if you want, I can send you a nice poster for your wall of me choking my cock and balls

hopefully that will satisfy your insatiable addiction to me

lol pathetic little boy with a man crush on a middle aged man

sweet life bro

Banned
    Load Metric
    at least I give your obviously boring, mundane, average and lower middle class life some purpose

happy to help out

Load Metric
    You guys could have just said the video was worse than the pictures and for druff to lock up the thread rather than hijack the shit out of it and make me feel foolish...

Banned
    Load Metric
    You guys could have just said the video was worse than the pictures and for druff to lock up the thread rather than hijack the shit out of it and make me feel foolish...

there is no 'you guys' here.

don't blame me Mikey

I was enjoying this thread until fuckface showed up just like clockwork and started in with his same tired and played out bs

Load Metric

there is no 'you guys' here.

don't blame me Mikey

I was enjoying this thread until fuckface showed up just like clockwork and started in with his same tired and played out bs
    Lol says the guy with 230 posts. I bet your high school reunions are a riot.

"Hey, whatever happened to that midget we used to pick on, Marty?"

"You haven't heard, he's a legend on the internet"

Bronze
    Load Metric

Mike you should always feel foolish. You are a fool.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRazor View Post

Mike you should always feel foolish. You are a fool.
    Nice. Now I have the motivation I need to call you out for being a fucking liar and a coward.

Thread Information